Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1293
    vCash
    We should hire coach Carter...

vCash
    gay is a better defender than gallo...with that said id take him over gallo any day even with the extra money his contract costs....a long athletic and with more offensive firepower than iggy....trade gallo/mozgov/pick for gay...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiC View Post
    gay is a better defender than gallo...with that said id take him over gallo any day even with the extra money his contract costs....a long athletic and with more offensive firepower than iggy....trade gallo/mozgov/pick for gay...
    If Gay is so much better than Gallo as you have implied in multiple posts then why would the Griz even want Gallo?

For the record 2012-2013

Gallo age 24 per 36 minutes-18.2ppg-6.1rpg-2.7apg-.5bpg

Rudy age 26 per 36 minutes-17.8ppg-5.7rpg-2.4apg-.7bpg

Gallo-16.5 Player Efficiency Rating -.141 Win shares per 48

Rudy-15.2 Player Efficiency Rating - .105 Win Shares per 48
    Last edited by SLY WILLIAMS; 01-07-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Gallo has to stay. His contract is much cheaper and it seems like he is starting to become our centerpiece. He's playing so much smarter and better lately and even though having a really bad shooting night in LA, he managed to score 18 points and knocked down the clutch three at the end of the 4th quarter. He could be that guy.

If you really want a big trade, we should go after Cousins. Koufos is nothing but solid and god knows what's McGee is up to tomorrow. If we can manage that trade, it should be a really huge boost. But I do not see it coming.

vCash
    I like our team the way it is.
    I don't really see any trades out there that would make our team better to make an actual difference.

vCash
    I do...Al Jefferson

vCash
    I think GK and the front office in general is impressed with Brewer. I could see us trading Chandler for draft picks or more young guys to develop. There's still the possibility of getting a shooter, although we've done better in that area the past few games. It's unlikely, but if Masai feels like our guys aren't getting the job done, we could be a darkhorse for one of the big men on the block.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iGerman View Post
    I like our team the way it is.
    I don't really see any trades out there that would make our team better to make an actual difference.
    There are quite a few trades I have seen proposed that could boost the Nuggets talent level and potential to advance past the first round and beyond. The roster right now has a 2nd round ceiling imo.

I can't see this team currently beating OKC or SA in a 7 game series
    Nuggets 2014-15 motto: Return to mediocrity

Hall & Oates - Melo come back
    Melo come back, any kind of intelligent fan could see
    There was something in everything about you
    Melo come back, you can blame it all George Karl
    He was wrong and I just can't live without you

vCash
    whould you guys consider trading us back wilson for novak our first this year and white you can cut white but this trade works cause you have the 800,000 trade exception from the nene trade

vCash
    i wouldn't do that.
    but i hope i will wake up one day,and actually read some rumors from yahoosports or some other source about Denver Nuggets.We don't have to make any deal,but i want rumors,i want to start 2k13 make roster changes(about some rumor) and try it.

vCash
    I actually take back what I said. I took another look at the west coast teams and I could potentially see this team making the WCF if Karl can be a decent coach and the team is clicking then. OKC and SA are obviously still the biggest threats (not drinking the clippers koolaid).

I still think nuggets need to get a shooter though that has not changed...

For once it seems more dangerous playoff teams are on the east coast rather then west coast
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 01-08-2013 at 04:54 PM.
    Nuggets 2014-15 motto: Return to mediocrity

Hall & Oates - Melo come back
    Melo come back, any kind of intelligent fan could see
    There was something in everything about you
    Melo come back, you can blame it all George Karl
    He was wrong and I just can't live without you

vCash
    you'd get you're shooter in novak

vCash
    While looking in to the Rudy Gay trade idea I was surprised to see Gallo will only be the teams 4th highest paid guy next season even after his extension. I thought he would be first or second.

Iggy-15.9
    Ty-10.8
    Mcgee-10.8
    Gallo-10.1

The guy that is way underpaid is Farried at 1.4 because of his rookie contract.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Would you guys sign Greg Oden for next year?
    He wants to come back and we can wait for him because we will have 2 good Cs in McGee KK/Mozzy

vCash
    i wouldnt sign him and he wouldnt sign with us...he's more interested in playing for a team that is immediate position to win (heat)...i remember him saying he's interested in the heat last year and now that there is mutual interest he's all but locked to go there...not to mention he'll prob play 5 games before he goes on IR

Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast