Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddenverfan View Post
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    uh hope the people saying to trade for frye know that he has a irregular heartbeat and is out indefinitely hence why he hasn't played all season...as for the hawks trade i like it but the hawks will never do it especially with being able to get howard and cp3 this offseason to pair with smith...not to mention if we had lawson/iggy/smith/faried/whoever we play at C we would have 0 3pt shooters on the floor...and no one who can shoot a jumpshot to save their lives

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddenverfan View Post
    Gallo is clearly the best player on DEN, and he's selfless and efficient because he gets to the FT line so much.

Josh Smith looks nice on paper, but I don't really think that makes us better. Smith at SF can't shoot, and at PF you're taking away minutes from arguably your 2nd best player in Faried.

Korver would be nice though.

I wonder if ORL would be interested in Iggy for AAA back & Reddick. DEN was a better team with AAA & AH, then we also gave up a 1st for this "star" player in Iggy.

And let me say Iggy all around game is a bit overrated, yes he rebounds well and passes well, but he also commits a TON of TO's and has a horrible A/TO ratio. And his defense is solid, but I actually think Gallo did a much better job on Melo and his height causes more problems for guys like Melo & Lebron and Durant.

vCash
    e.gordon anyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    e.gordon anyone?
    Yes please

vCash
    Gordon is a very good player but he has been dealing with a long term knee injury. Eric Gordon was drafted in 2008 so her would fit in with Gallo, Randolph, Kofos, and Mcgee who all were drafted in 2008 as well.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    I dont think he is injured any more...he just wanted to play for PHO more than for NOH

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Gallo is clearly the best player on DEN, and he's selfless and efficient because he gets to the FT line so much.

Josh Smith looks nice on paper, but I don't really think that makes us better. Smith at SF can't shoot, and at PF you're taking away minutes from arguably your 2nd best player in Faried.

Korver would be nice though.

I wonder if ORL would be interested in Iggy for AAA back & Reddick. DEN was a better team with AAA & AH, then we also gave up a 1st for this "star" player in Iggy.

And let me say Iggy all around game is a bit overrated, yes he rebounds well and passes well, but he also commits a TON of TO's and has a horrible A/TO ratio. And his defense is solid, but I actually think Gallo did a much better job on Melo and his height causes more problems for guys like Melo & Lebron and Durant.
    And how do we exactly know that we were better with al and aaa? To be honest I miss Al more han AAA because he can spread the floor and none of our bigs can do that. I like gallo on those.guys because of his height but then iggy on westbrook is a great matchup.

This season has been dominated by inconsistent play but I guess you could see that coming with the most road games jn the nba along, being a young team, and having a new player that is still getting used to the offense by picking his spots. His to's are coming from mostly bad passing but that can change once he gets used to the team because for some reason it doesn't look like it.

Doubt they would trade both sg's.....

The fact that this team had a chance to win 7-8 games on the road says a lot about this team. Minnesota, miami, NY, ATL, Utah, GSW, and evej phoenix game was winnable. And morr frustrating than that: thry were up in the fourth for almost all of those games!!!!! Need toclose better and make free throws.

vCash
    george karl and some picks for greg popavich

That is the trade that really needs to be made
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

vCash
    or george karl for nate mcmillan??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    or george karl for nate mcmillan??
    following the trailblazers recently up until McMillan was fired I have to say no to Nate.

Word is he is a Karl disciple of coaching and exhibits some similar coaching characteristics of Karl we all hate. Playing favorites, bad rotations, losing the locker-room, and butting heads with superior talent.

We need someone not from Karls coaching tree or even resembling his coaching style. There is a reason Nate is not currently a head coach.

Trailblazer fans HATED mcmillan. Hiring him would be a mistake.
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

vCash
    shaw then...

vCash
    Shaw is the best bet at a young HC. I question how effective he could be as a HC but hopefully he absorbed enough while in LA and Indiana to be a good coach.

However if someone like Popavich or Adelman came along I would get them on board.
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    following the trailblazers recently up until McMillan was fired I have to say no to Nate.

Word is he is a Karl disciple of coaching and exhibits some similar coaching characteristics of Karl we all hate. Playing favorites, bad rotations, losing the locker-room, and butting heads with superior talent.

We need someone not from Karls coaching tree or even resembling his coaching style. There is a reason Nate is not currently a head coach.

Trailblazer fans HATED mcmillan. Hiring him would be a mistake.
    Mcmillan is a.pretty decent coach. Scott brooks was under george karl and now look at him. Mayebbe we should fire someone ij the coaching staff and hire a defensive minded assistant coach who can really get at the young players...or maybe we need a proven veteran on this team.

How great would garnett be with this team??? Random but he can start and teach Faried everything. Him and iggy would make us top ten defensively and our offense would be better as he can spread the floor. Ty-iggy-gallo-faried-garnett. Dreaaaaaaammmmm

Page 62 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast