Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No way Portland lets go of Lilliard, he's their starting PG for the future. Cousins would be a nice trade, big body that can bang down low. Highly unlikely though, like Den said, he's their cornerstone.

vCash

vCash
    you want a guy with knee tendinitis in both knees? while giving up our backup SG, our backup SF, our starting C, and our 3rd string C....if thats the case id rather ship them to the suns and get gortat, or for cousins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiC View Post
    you want a guy with knee tendinitis in both knees? while giving up our backup SG, our backup SF, our starting C, and our 3rd string C....if thats the case id rather ship them to the suns and get gortat, or for cousins
    Agreed. I think Pau is good but on the decline and now has knee issues.

I would rather Cousins than Gortat.

vCash
    Completely off topic.

How about Houston beating LA? How many people going to still say you need a super star to win? How clutch is Kobe?

I know it's early in the season, but I am of the belief it is harder to game plan againt 6 or 7 very good players than one or two "superstars"

vCash
    So after the Lakers had their way in any fashion against us..they promptly went on to lose to the Magic and the Rockets giving off an indication that maybe they are not nearly as good as we made them out to be.

It's awfully frustrating to see such a talented not play anywhere near it's talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    So after the Lakers had their way in any fashion against us..they promptly went on to lose to the Magic and the Rockets giving off an indication that maybe they are not nearly as good as we made them out to be.

It's awfully frustrating to see such a talented not play anywhere near it's talent.
    I thought the same thing.

In the nuggz case though Meeks got hot and Dwight slaughtered the big men. He scored whenever he got the ball and had something like 20+ rebounds. That kills any teams gameplan when Dwight has a game like that
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    @DJiC i don't think he has any knee problems,its all because he doesn't want to play..believe me it would change if we take him,and if we want him we have to send 18-19mil in salary,and you can only do it like this,because we can't trade JaVale for 3 months...and with this we would make some space for JHam,Quincy,Evan.Stone...so i would do it..
    Ty,Miller,Stone
    Iggy,Evan,Jham
    Gallo,JHam,Miller
    Faried,Randolph,Miller
    Gasol,McGee

vCash
    fournier isnt NBA ready and neither is miller....if he didnt have knee problems they wouldnt report the knee issues, not to mention i wouldnt want gasol to play C for any team he's more finesse than bruiser and with us having faried at PF getting a starting caliber PF is just not something we need...if anything maybe we can trade for hibbert who is underachieving his recent contract..maybe in a few months we trade mcgee along with chandler who should be healthy by then for hibbert...we get rid of mcgee/chandler contract and get a C with low post game and 7ft tall....i also wonder what they value granger still..even though he gets injured more often or not id take him over gallo/chandler any day

vCash
    Hell no for Gasol, he's old and got knee problems. He won't be able to keep up with this team either. What makes you think that he'll play in our run and gun offense if he won't play in LA's? Why do we need to trade Chandler away? His contract is great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Hell no for Gasol, he's old and got knee problems. He won't be able to keep up with this team either. What makes you think that he'll play in our run and gun offense if he won't play in LA's? Why do we need to trade Chandler away? His contract is great.
    I dont think Chandler could even be traded at this point due to his injury. If we did trade him now, it would be well below his true (healthy) market value.

As for Gasol, regardless of his knee issues, I agree he is not really suited to the Nuggets unless we changed playing philosophy. He is certainly not a run and gun type of player. Much better suited to a team that slows tempo and plays half court offense.

Would rather someone like Larry Sanders of the Bucks.

vCash
    E.Gordon anyone?

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bf9fap8

Still want Kevin Love.... not sure if he's happy now but he did grumble for awhile and these are three of our most tradable.

Footballs back baby!

vCash
    Add Williams to Denver(he can play SF)....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    I wish nuggs could get billups back somehow
    I'm all for getting billups back. He is a clutch shooter plus his size gives him a huge advantage over smaller guards

Page 60 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast