Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    vCash
    and we need kmart because???? we got faried/randolph/ill will/koufos all of those guys can play the 4....as for eric gordon..until he proves he can play more than 1 game every several months i would then pull the trade of gallo/mozgov for gordon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiC View Post
    and we need kmart because???? we got faried/randolph/ill will/koufos all of those guys can play the 4....as for eric gordon..until he proves he can play more than 1 game every several months i would then pull the trade of gallo/mozgov for gordon
    The problem is Karl's love affair with having Lawson and Miller on the court at the same time. What would the "trust" line up look like. Lawson Miller Gordon Igoudala Gallo?

I don't see a need for Kmart either.

vCash
    If we make some trades this year and we make that roster spot available,would you guys sign Greg Oden if he wants to come back and if he is healthy?(if he can be healthy lol)
    We have 3 Cs and i assume 1 of them would go in that trade so we could sign Oden as 15th player and it would be like low risk high reward? :S :S

vCash
    No thanks to old man Oden. I think his career is done. With that many knee problems and injuries being so young, there's no way they can hold up in the grind of a season.

vCash
    Only trade that I can see going down this year is going to be a package of Brewer and Mozzy. Other than that, they should keep the young core together, they haven't had enough time with each other.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Only trade that I can see going down this year is going to be a package of Brewer and Mozzy. Other than that, they should keep the young core together, they haven't had enough time with each other.
    Only other player that could be on the trading block is Chandler. If he becomes the 6th man we hope he can be when fully healthy then he will likely stay but if Nuggets are still struggling mid-season his name will undoubtedly be part of trade rumors.

However, I think all this talk is very premature and Nuggets could calm the waters by coming out and playing like they did against Miami, if they do that, they would beat just about every other team in the NBA.

As for end of year, it will be an interesting off-season as with such a young roster, there is not much room for any draft picks. Hence, there could be a real possibility we either trade out of the 2013 draft or try to package a player or two and try to move up in the draft. For instance, a Mozgov + our 1st round draft pick could move us up a few spots.

But for now, let's hope Nuggets come out and play like their potential suggest they should. We should beat Detroit tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Other than that, they should keep the young core together, they haven't had enough time with each other.
    One problem with this. Karl is not a young coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    One problem with this. Karl is not a young coach
    He may not be young but we can bring in another coach if necessary.

vCash
    anyone's thoughts on tyreke evans? a 6'6 guard who can score...though the past couple of seasons hes hasnt shown it...but what about chandler/pick for evans? its beneficial for both teams...we get SG who can run with lawson or even be the ball handler letting lawson be a "ray allen" type of player running around screens...and we'll be able to move iggy down the the SF and bring gallo off the bench as a 6th man...i think evans can benefit from learning from andre and running the wing with lawson/iggy....he can learn to be a better defender from iggy and a better more consistent guard from miller/lawson

vCash
    I don't see that as being an option for the Nuggets. Having Gallo come off the bench and if Koufos continues to start, that would be 20 mil between the two of them locked up in salary coming off the bench. These players have been extended and paid to be starters.

vCash
    Evans is a black hole. Would completely kill this offense. If we getting someone from the Kings, let it be Boogie or Isaiah. Isaiah and Faried would be a sick connection, anyone who saw the pre-draft workouts these guys did together will know.

vCash
    If you were Massai(any of you) would you think about sending both Gallo and Chandler+Brewer+Mozgov for that All-Star that we need(Gay maybe??) and start giving some playing time to Fournier(next manu) and Hamilton at 2 and 3??we would have something like Ty,Iggy,Gay,Faried,McGee and Miller,Fournier,Hamilton,Randohlph,KK,Miller(back from D-League) of the bench??

vCash
    Rudy Gay isn't really an all-star. I would not trade Chandler and Gallo for him.

vCash
    What do you guys think about trade that would bring us J.Lamb??Maybe Jordan for Lamb?Who is better?Can Lamb play 1-2?Would Karl play him in those small lineups?Is he better 3pt shooter than JHam?

vCash
    I say no. JHam will be solid for us and I think that he is probably a better shooter.

Page 56 of 87 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast