Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I would rather draft Teague,D.Lamb and Leon Radosevic in 2nd round(trade koufos or mozgov to boston for 21st pick,they need C ),its much better combination than tradeing chandler,jham and a pick for rivers,he is like Fredete and we dont need someone who can only shoot 3s :S :S

vCash
    I think Seth curry in the 2nd would be a good pick. We need a 3Pt shooter and he does that well. He plays both guard positions but I don't see himself see him being a full time starter at pg which is good because I think Lawson and stone are a great tandem for the future.

vCash
    I asked this during the season and never got a clear answer but there is a piece we are all forgetting, Chu Chu, anyone know ANYTHING about him?

vCash
    ^
    I feel like we just drafted him for the fun of it. I think he's back in Africa...
    I don't understand why they wouldn't assign him to the D-league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    I would rather draft Teague,D.Lamb and Leon Radosevic in 2nd round(trade koufos or mozgov to boston for 21st pick,they need C ),its much better combination than tradeing chandler,jham and a pick for rivers,he is like Fredete and we dont need someone who can only shoot 3s :S :S
    lol. how is rivers like jimmer? river's long range game was a surprise coming out high school. most thought he would be a slashing scorer. his ability to get to the rim is what i like most about him. he can lower those 3s though

vCash
    Chu chu was never going to play a second anyway. To move up the draft I would only move Brewer, Koufas, Bird, and our first round pick. Maybe we could sign Rudy and do a sign and trade too, idk.

I like Ross, Will Barton, William Buford, Draymond Green as sg. All are capable shooters and ok all around game. Green looks like a deshawn stevenson/allen with shooting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Chu chu was never going to play a second anyway. To move up the draft I would only move Brewer, Koufas, Bird, and our first round pick. Maybe we could sign Rudy and do a sign and trade too, idk.

I like Ross, Will Barton, William Buford, Draymond Green as sg. All are capable shooters and ok all around game. Green looks like a deshawn stevenson/allen with shooting.
    I dont think we would sign and trade Rudy as it's either Denver or Spain. dont think Denver FO would do that to him.

If we want to move up in the draft, I think maybe even packaging one of our second rounf picks with the 1st round pick and then Birdman. Might move us up enough to get Terrence Ross (SG).

Would be nice to move up to get Rivers but I think we would have to give up a lot to get him and I dont think Denver wants to break up the current chemistry.

vCash
    St. Bonaventure's Andrew Nicholson works out for Boston and OKC this week. OKC's long been on him, but C's looking hard w/ 21st-22nd picks
    are there any players working out in our gym?
    we aren't playing in PO so we should do something,atleast invite future rookies to workouts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    are there any players working out in our gym?
    we aren't playing in PO so we should do something,atleast invite future rookies to workouts
    I would hope so but havent seen anything on invites to Denver. hope they invite players like Rivers (SG), Teague (PG), Maultrie (PF/C), Waiters (SG), Wroten (PG/SG), Jenkins (SG)

All players that could be there around the 20th pick or players they might try and move up for (Rivers).

vCash
    I hope they also invite Nicholson.. the kid got some low post scoring game

and Doron Lamb. will be a great role player

vCash
    Found this pre draft workout from terrence Ross.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...-ross-workout/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    I dont think we would sign and trade Rudy as it's either Denver or Spain. dont think Denver FO would do that to him.
    A S&T can only happen if a player agrees to it (since he's signing), so if the Nuggs did that "to" Rudy, it would only be because he wanted to do it "to" himself.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Ahhh, good point. I doubt Rudy would agree to it unless its to a team he likes. Thanks for the clarification, makes much more sense that it would take a player agreement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    Found this pre draft workout from terrence Ross.

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...-ross-workout/
    Wow he looks really impressive

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE GIPPER View Post
    Wow he looks really impressive
    Yeah, his outside shooting is better than I thought.

Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast