Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    It isn't Miller or Al's fault most of the time. Miller has been horrible defensively because most of the time he is playing 2. If Karl takes that away we should be fine. Having the same team will be great to see the development and chemistry really grow. You could always get a back up pg anytime. Now Mcgee can come off the bench still (if that happens) with Miller!

Maybe the best thing to do is nothing. Let Rudy go and play jham. Re-sign both TY and Mcgee. Pick a pf who can shoot and has defensive upside in the draft. Pg's come more than bigs so I think we should draft a big who can score when Al leaves.

vCash
    If the Nuggets resign Mcgee to 7-8 mil a year, no way he comes off the bench making that much money.

vCash
    Stone, Hamilton and Faried will be playing in the summer league so hopefully Hamilton will show enough that GK will use him more this coming season. But you are right, if we keep Miller then Hamilton's role will likely be reduced as GK will go with Ty and Miller for a 2 PG lineup

As for Mozgov, he needs to realize he is a 7'1" big man. Needs to work on strength. I saw guards take the ball from him when he rebounds.

If he ever strengthens his grip and realizes he can out jump and rebound 75% of players in the NBA he will become a beast on the boards. Right now he plays soft but I have seen him make some power moves. I guess thats part of his development.

There was one instance in the playoffs where he pulled down a rebound two feet from the basket and turned around and passed it back to a guard. Come on man! Grab the rebound, go up hard and throw it down.

vCash
    Masai Ujiri was very broad on the Nuggets draft philosophy...

“We’re going in there open-minded,” Ujiri said. “Is it to move up, move back, stay with the pick? We’ll see what it brings us. The draft is a deep draft – at least that’s what the perception is – and we’re going to take advantage of it.”

They dont have many roster spots available of they chose to maintain the team as is... so I would imagine they may try and move up in the draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    It isn't Miller or Al's fault most of the time. Miller has been horrible defensively because most of the time he is playing 2. If Karl takes that away we should be fine. Having the same team will be great to see the development and chemistry really grow. You could always get a back up pg anytime. Now Mcgee can come off the bench still (if that happens) with Miller!

Maybe the best thing to do is nothing. Let Rudy go and play jham. Re-sign both TY and Mcgee. Pick a pf who can shoot and has defensive upside in the draft. Pg's come more than bigs so I think we should draft a big who can score when Al leaves.
    Neither Al or Miller have ever been great or even decent defenders.

vCash
    what about Kim English at #38, impressed me the few times i saw him play

vCash
    If we play Miller as a true backup with 20-25 minutes then we won't have to worry about Miller defensively as much. He should be going up against the other teams backup pg and that shouldn't be much of a problem.

vCash
    a true backup would get 13-15mpg.. no way miller play that

vCash
    By true backup, miller will get around 25 minutes, I meant playing him mostly against the opposing bench. It won't happen if we don't get a key sg off the bench though. If we don't get that sg then Miller will play a lot in the 4th which is bad news.

vCash
    25mpg is still 12 minutes (an entire quarter) less Lawsome time

vCash
    I say we move up and pick rivers in the draft.

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2012/05/w...er-jordan.html

And if we could somehow pick harden up
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    hm. i wonder what we would have to give up to move up for rivers.

not sure if it's worth it

vCash
    Maybe Andre Miller and JHam and Koufos to portland for a pick? :S

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    Maybe Andre Miller and JHam and Koufos to portland for a pick? :S
    we dont have miller under contract... I can see KK, brewer + 20th pick to the rockets for the 16th pick. we could keep birdman and thats 3 seven footers then sign a FA PF and amnesty harrington

Lawson - Rivers - Stone
    Afflalo - FA SG - Hamilton
    Gallo - Chandler
    Faried - FA PF
    Mozgov - McGee - Anderson
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    how do you think to draft rivers with 16th pick?
    and we could S&T miller

Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast