Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I dont see many changes happening this offseason. I think we lose Miller to FA, let Rudy go back to Spain and hopefully amnesty Birdman.

I think Al Harrington was close to being one of the best 6th man in the league until he hurt his knee and broke his nose. Plus, if you watch the intro at games he is the guy thats pumping the team up. Great locker room presence and the last 'veteran' on the team.

However, I would like to see a low post presence cause if we cant get our running game going we dont have a good half court offense. Maybe Koufos can continue to develop his low post game and at times play PF.

vCash
    yeah, i dont know why Kosta hasnt played more PF

and I got much love for AL, and think he's a great guy.. but he's way to happy shooting the 3, and doesnt help in other ways when he isnt hot (defense and passing etc)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurple View Post
    yeah, i dont know why Kosta hasnt played more PF

and I got much love for AL, and think he's a great guy.. but he's way to happy shooting the 3, and doesnt help in other ways when he isnt hot (defense and passing etc)
    He is a crafty post player, just doesnt have the hops he used to so he struggles against bigger forwards. And yes, sometimes he shoots ill advised threes. Its always like, Noooooo! as he shoots it and when they drop... Yessssss! but still a poor shot selection, especially if its early in the offensive set.

His defense hurt us a little when Kobe lit up from behind the arc in game 5 as he was laboring back down the court on D, but hsi knee injury probably had something to do with that.

Kosta would be a good post player at PF. Hopefully he will get that chance, otherwise we need a beast on the boards and post presence off the bench. Too often when Faried left the game there was a drop in intensity and only McGee would be fighting for rebounds.

vCash
    Looks like Miller wants to stay.

vCash
    ugh... hope utah comes knocking on the door and offer him an equal or better deal plus the starting role

vCash
    Here is the article. If Masai Ujiri puts his mind to it. he will get the deal done.

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...rness-reunite?

vCash
    not if utah comes after him or any other playoff team.. starting on a young playoff team is better than coming of the bench on a young playoff team

vCash
    great if miller comes back

vCash
    I think Miller knows the nuggets are close to building a contender. Plus he is better suited to coming off the bench I dont know if he could be as productive in a starting roll for an entire NBA season at age 36.

Whether he signs with Denver or someone else its not the end of the world or our salvation. We still need a couple of small pieces, which we may already have if players develop.

A pure shooter at SG (could be Hamilton) and a post presence @ PF (could be Kosta).

Still likely need a additional PG but if Miller returns it does not need to happen this year.

So if Miller comes back the needs in the draft and FA likley change.

Perhaps go for John Jenkins (SG) in the draft and deal the 2nd round draft picks while picking up a PF in FA (Mahinmi?)

vCash
    Noooooooo! i only want andre back if its for almost nothing and karl doesnt overuse him, karl has to let ty be the man at pg

vCash
    Also I really want hamilton and stone to get a shot and with miller back stone definitely wont get any minutes and hamilton loses at least half of his minutes

also just imagining the ability to go big with a lineup like

Stone-Hamilton-Chandler-Koufos-Mozgov we would get EVERY rebound

vCash
    karl would never go that big. never ever, ever, ever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurple View Post
    karl would never go that big. never ever, ever, ever
    sadly true :cry:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    Also I really want hamilton and stone to get a shot and with miller back stone definitely wont get any minutes and hamilton loses at least half of his minutes

also just imagining the ability to go big with a lineup like

Stone-Hamilton-Chandler-Koufos-Mozgov we would get EVERY rebound
    We would...except Mozzy though...cause he really isn't all that active on the boards though.

vCash
    I love me Dre but **** here we go with the ultra small lineup again.

Dre does help us in the half court offense though. At least gives us a chance to grow there so that's valuable....slows down the dang tempo though..

The Nuggs FO has to be careful though. Does Dre really put us in that championship contender mode? Enough so to NOT draft another PG?

They got to shore up that second line though. PLAY J-HAM.

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast