Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1148
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    REPLACE VALDEZ!!!!
    you think tello resigns with barcelona?

vCash
    I gotta say, D1, Barca have done a magnificent job of cheating in this game...
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    you think tello resigns with barcelona?
    Yeah, high priority, in my opinion. Sanchez will be gone by the time Neymar comes (if he comes), so Tello will get more time, which is one of his biggest gripes (lack of playing time if/when Neymar comes). Plus Affelay will likely be gone soon, too.

vCash
    Yeah, high priority, in my opinion. Sanchez will be gone by the time Neymar comes (if he comes), so Tello will get more time, which is one of his biggest gripes (lack of playing time if/when Neymar comes). Plus Affelay will likely be gone soon, too.
    alexis hasnt been able to adapt. it sucks because he is very talented. a bunch of teams are waiting for tello in january. It also seems like villa could be sold.

We still have Gerrard in la masia

vCash
    Would've preferred to see Thiago come on for Cesc and Tello for Iniesta.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    alexis hasnt been able to adapt. it sucks because he is very talented. a bunch of teams are waiting for tello in january. It also seems like villa could be sold.

We still have Gerrard in la masia
    Alexis started off alright, there were a few games where he was just insane, and others where he disappeared. Problem was, sometimes he didn't get enough playing time. I'm well aware of Delololololfeu, I know how much people rave about him, but I've never seen him or Barca B in general play. I know we also have Rafinha who has been playing remarkably well.

vCash
    There we go, Thiago is on. Nice to see Adriano and Thiago returning from injury and getting some playing time.

vCash
    REPLACE VALDEZ!!!

the Valdez haters just shat a chicken.

vCash
    aaannnddd that makes it a certain 11 point lead over Real Madrid, and 3 points over Atletico. And Barca has tied for the best ever start in La Liga. Next game could mean best ever start.
    Last edited by LegendX; 11-25-2012 at 04:54 PM.

vCash
    this is going to be one legendary season

vCash
    Madrid are toast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    Madrid are toast.
    We'll really determine that in the next games, Atletico vs Real. Draw means Barça go another two points up on both of them, even better if Barça beat Bilbao.

This season isn't over yet.

vCash
    Random news: RCD Espanyol fired their coach.

vCash
    Alexis started off alright, there were a few games where he was just insane, and others where he disappeared. Problem was, sometimes he didn't get enough playing time. I'm well aware of Delololololfeu, I know how much people rave about him, but I've never seen him or Barca B in general play. I know we also have Rafinha who has been playing remarkably well.
    Gerard will be promoted next season for sure ,mainly because he is too good for second division already (he is the top scorer there and he plays on the wings ) ,and because his replacement will be promoted(Ebwelle)
    I think the front lone will be Messi/Pedro/Villa/Gerard
    with one of Tello/Cuenca + one of Neymar/Sanchez

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharouh View Post
    Gerard will be promoted next season for sure ,mainly because he is too good for second division already (he is the top scorer there and he plays on the wings ) ,and because his replacement will be promoted(Ebwelle)
    I think the front lone will be Messi/Pedro/Villa/Gerard
    with one of Tello/Cuenca + one of Neymar/Sanchez
    Gerard still has to be eased into the first team, and he will have to compete with Tello and Cuenca. Basically I see it like this: Sanchez will be sold in a season or two, for which the proceeds will be used to land Neymar; Ibi will be sold also, and the money will probably be used for the same reason; Villa will retire with Barça or leave in a few years, by which time Tello, Gerard and Pedro will all be rotating around; Cuenca's future lies in midfield.

I'm interested in seeing what happens with Rafinha and in 3-4 years what happens with Dongou.

Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast