Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1148
    vCash
    I give wilshere 1 year before someone come and claim him.

vCash
    Should be ashamed to be wearing the arsenal jersey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indi23 View Post
    I give wilshere 1 year before someone come and claim him.
    Do even know what you're saying?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indi23 View Post
    Should be ashamed to be wearing the arsenal jersey.
    who? wilshere?
    you should be ashamed for saying this

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alencp3 View Post
    who? wilshere?
    you should be ashamed for saying this
    Santos.. I love Jack. I was frustrated, Arsenal are a fringe team and it pisses me off. I was just saying that don't be surprised if arsenal lose sagna in the summer to add to our list of lost quality. I dont know why wenger didnt play Sagna on the left and jenk on right. That was tactically the worst game i have seen arsenal play. We didn't deserve the goal at the end either.

On the other hand the fans were awesome and showed passion.

Arsenal need a leader and quality up front. Am I the only one who thinks without RVP last year arsenal would have finished 8th.... He won us games and put the blindfold right back on wenger.

"Wenger Knows" apparently.
    Last edited by Indi23; 11-05-2012 at 01:04 AM.

vCash
    The sad thing is, the comeback against Reading has blinded a lot of people when the reality is, it ne'er should've gotten to that point. Arsenal need to start buying players and Wenger needs to do a better job or he has to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    The sad thing is, the comeback against Reading has blinded a lot of people when the reality is, it ne'er should've gotten to that point. Arsenal need to start buying players and Wenger needs to do a better job or he has to go.
    I don't think he needs to go crazy spending money but he does need to add some beef at the back and in midfield. They're so obsessed with trying to play sexy football that they can't defend anymore.

When they were winning things they could play rough if they had to and win with skill or physicality. They need to bring some of that physicality back if they're going to win anything. It's all well and good trying to imitate Barcelona but you'll only go so far if you don't have guys like Messi and Iniesta.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Blinded what? That win wasn't a launch for a title bid, it was a incredible comeback nonetheless. Nor does it prove that the reserves are top quality backups.

Everyone always puts the full blame on Wenger, tactically yes it was his fault against United, but he's not the one playing on the pitch it's the 11 guys that haven't put on a performance. It's not like Wenger is just standing there and not motivating them or telling them what to do the players themselves have to share alot of blame for the lack of penetration and lack of movement going forward. This team is lacking Confidence.

As much as I believe Santos is a horrible LB who shouldn't be playing in this league PERIOD, playing Sagna or Jenkinson on the left isn't a solution, both have NO experience there whatsoever. I rather have Vermaelen there.

Captain wise should Vermaelen be captain? I have my doubts about that. It means you're having a quality CB on the bench in Koscielny or Mertesacker they should have a rotation.

Podolski performances lately have been p*ss poor. It likely has to do with Gibbs being out.

Giroud has tons of unfair pressure on him, when you watch the guy movement is pretty good the team just can't provide quality service to him at the moment, he's trying.

Ramsey is NOT a damn wing nor is Arshavin, Ramsey lacks the pace and often drifts to the middle of the park.

We were pretty solid with Diaby in the middle of the park wonder how it would pan out again when he's back. The better question is how long will he stay healthy?

vCash
    I wouldn't say Koscielny or Mertesacker are quality CBs. They always seem to be out of position and they're scrambling back to try to win the ball back and stop a break, rather than stopping the pass in the first place with their positioning.

Arsenal just concede way too many goals. Last season I think there were only three top-half teams that conceded more goals than them. If Arsenal are going to be an elite team they need to be able to perform at both ends of the pitch. To be fair, it has been a million times better for them so far this season but it's still early and I can't see them being able to consistently perform defensively with their lack of good CBs and defensive midfielders.

vCash
    Arsenal could really use an Alex Song-type player right about now.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    And at the end of the season Arsenal will sell sagna instead of letting him leave on the bosman. Which would ideally be what most teams do, but most teams also replace quality. With quality and not a 18 year old who ur gonna end up selling anyway when he also doesnt sign an extension when his time comes because thats our flawed policy. This squad isnt meant for top 4 let alone trophies. Maybe capitol one but tht doesn't even count.

Oh well the board wont get into the champ league and thats 25 m. They are using ffp as there excuse which is a joke. Don't spend like chelsea but atleast spend to improve leaks in the team. Or just add depth because our players are always out. And it always seems too be long term injuries. If we lose walcott and sanga in one offseason and wenger says gnarby and jenkinson are their replacements ill lose faith in this clubs policy an standard.

Alex would never have let ManU go on years with out winning silverware, while wenger has seemed to forgotten how.

vCash
    Jenkinson was class early this season.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ruwZv4g2Uc

SPFC massacred La U today

Cortez the next great LB out of Brazil

vCash
    Another "convincing" Arsenal peformance. We are so poor we should try arshvain out..

Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast