Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1148
  1. #961
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,462
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alencp3 View Post
    I dont care as long as we win games.
    And once Puyol-Pique is fully healthy i would pick it over ANY CB duo in the world
    What I am saying is that the management has ignored signing a quality CB for 2 consecutive summers

    NATALIA SIWIEC

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,761
    vCash
    1500
    Porto ... 3 Games 9 points

  3. #963
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    2,551
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharouh View Post
    What I am saying is that the management has ignored signing a quality CB for 2 consecutive summers
    well chygrynskyy happened so they dont wanna risk it again
    still even if they sign the best possible back four we would still concede stupid goals... its obvious whose fault it is
    so hopefully we sign marc andre ter stegen as rumored, i know he aint gonna be as good as in fifa bu still

  4. #964
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    2,551
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by O_Touro View Post
    Porto ... 3 Games 9 points
    will lose in paris and end up 2nd and will have to play barca, real, united, bayern, chelsea or someone like that
    so i wouldnt if i was you

  5. #965
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,462
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alencp3 View Post
    well chygrynskyy happened so they dont wanna risk it again
    still even if they sign the best possible back four we would still concede stupid goals... its obvious whose fault it is
    so hopefully we sign marc andre ter stegen as rumored, i know he aint gonna be as good as in fifa bu still
    I hope so ,we need an upgrade in GK ,with Pinto retiring in summer that could be a possibility

    NATALIA SIWIEC

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alencp3 View Post
    will lose in paris and end up 2nd and will have to play barca, real, united, bayern, chelsea or someone like that
    so i wouldnt if i was you
    i celebrate every win... Better celebrate now than not celebrating at all!

    And we are going to win in Paris... We are PORTO! in the last 25 years we have 2 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental cup, 2 UEFA CUP and 1 European Supercup!

    We are not a small corner club Alen... WE ARE PORTO!

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    2,551
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by O_Touro View Post
    i celebrate every win... Better celebrate now than not celebrating at all!

    And we are going to win in Paris... We are PORTO! in the last 25 years we have 2 Champions League, 2 Intercontinental cup, 2 UEFA CUP and 1 European Supercup!

    We are not a small corner club Alen... WE ARE PORTO!
    well there is a deco, carvalho, maniche, derlei, valente, alenichev , costinha, ferreira, bosingwa, baia, mccarthy, mendes, boas kind of porto and then there is a porto full of beardless teenagers
    not the same thing
    you aint going far

  8. #968
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,761
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alencp3 View Post
    well there is a deco, carvalho, maniche, derlei, valente, alenichev , costinha, ferreira, bosingwa, baia, mccarthy, mendes, boas kind of porto and then there is a porto full of beardless teenagers
    not the same thing
    you aint going far
    AH AH ...

    Wrong again ... there is young talents in James, Atsu, Mangala (he is not a starter), Danilo (already in Brasil Squad) and Alex Sandro (already in Brasil Squad) ... mixed with experience in Lucho, Helton, Varela and Jackson Martinez and High quality in Maicon, Fernando and Moutinho!

    You will be surprised friend ! I hope we can play barça in the final but i´m not sure Barça can get there

  9. #969
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    43,250
    vCash
    1675
    Jacky starting!

  10. #970
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    2,551
    vCash
    1500
    jack looking smooth so far
    but arsenal needs some fast winger in this lineup

  11. #971
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,136
    vCash
    1500
    Eat it Mark Hughes
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  12. #972
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    T.O
    Posts
    66
    vCash
    1500
    Man of The Match: Stéphane Mbia!

  13. #973
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    43,250
    vCash
    1675
    Lucky boys. Cannot wait til Rosicky is back to take Ramsey's place.

  14. #974
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,136
    vCash
    1500
    More shocking, City held a clean sheet or total of 103 minutes played?
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  15. #975
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24,252
    vCash
    1500
    2 more goals and Messi ties Pele, 12 more and he ties Gerd Muller, 13 and he sets a new record.

Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •