Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alencp3 View Post
    a spaniard comes in town and becomes a legend in few months ( silva, mata, cazorla )
    whats new?
    those spaniards
    But but but Spaniards can't succeed in England!
    barca won 5-4 in the the weirdest game this season
    messi hatrick of course
    Messi cheated of course, he scored by kicking the ball, which he isn't allowed to do. And Fábregas continued to play well after a rough start and everyone saying his time is up at Barça.

vCash
    Interesting. Barcelona fans need to indicate the amount of cheat that was involved when they win. Just goes to show what kind of fan base they have. Now that i think about it, all i see is him posting about how Messy cheats. Finally seeing the light, i guess I underestimated how smart he was. Took him long enough though. An idiot could watch the 1000s of videos on youtube and read some articles to know what kind of a disgraceful club they have and what kind of players come from there.
    Last edited by John Walls Era; 10-21-2012 at 05:15 AM.

vCash
    Also their fans suck at trolling. You don't troll when you're a fan of a team that is notorious for cheating and diving in Spain, especially when there are videos to prove everything.

vCash
    Number of games where they actually won fairly has been 0. Pretty pathetic for the so called best club in the world. I could assemble a winning team if I had a few zebras on my team.

vCash
    Yeah your trolling is not working this time. Soft. You are declining pretty fast. I would be worried if i was you. Get some pills.

vCash
    Yeah your trolling is not working this time. Soft. You are declining pretty fast. I would be worried if i was you. Get some pills.
    His trolling has always been pathetic, what upsets him is the fact that Barcelona and Messi are always in the limelight. Somehow Messi cheats all te time, Xavi cheats, Iniesta cheats, Fabregas cheats, funny how he never mentions anything about Real Madrid, especially Cristiano, who for quite some time was one of the most notorious divers in football. I would love some proof of cheating, no doubt it's to do with diving, offsides and penalties as if Barcelona are the only team in the history of the game to benefit from bad calls by referees - oh wait, there was some awful calls against Barça in the Deportivo game, but they don't count. As for him getting pills, sadly he's beyond help. He sounds bitter, every single post, all there is is bitterness.

It's just easier to do as I did and block him, then you don't see his nonsense.

vCash
    Why don't all of you stop being little girls and just chill out

Barcelona sometimes dive and make dirty tackles, just like every other team in Europe. It's annoying as hell but it's no reason for you guys to have a never-ending cat fight...

vCash
    Why would I try hard? I make you cry like a ***** in the past by saying some ridiculous comment about messy.
    Last edited by John Walls Era; 10-21-2012 at 03:30 PM.

vCash
    LOL blocks me. Someone has thin-skin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post

Barcelona sometimes dive and make dirty tackles, just like every other team in Europe. It's annoying as hell but it's no reason for you guys to have a never-ending cat fight...
    This x 100000.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    falcao's free kick was dirty
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post

Hey now, I'm chill. I just found everything he had to say hilariously stupid. I completely understand that Barça has players that dive (Busquets for example) but I also realize that so does every other team, and the referee thing is the same everywhere, that's why I rarely, if ever, bring up those things because everybody is guilty of it and it's apart of the game. I just love how people go on and on about it as if their team is innocent

vCash
    busquets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    busquets
    So much love for Busquets.

vCash
    I ****en hate Busquets.

Too many what Ifs

Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast