Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1148
  1. #886
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of the LW Champ.. Toms River, NJ!
    Posts
    6,213
    vCash
    4200
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Fantastic.

    Spain is going to be the first Champion to miss the following world cup.

    Thanks a lot Fifa.


    Fire stupid Senile Del bosque Already!!!!!
    How is Spain going to get eliminated?

  2. #887
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Crooner-Logic ^

  3. #888
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    43,185
    vCash
    1675
    The odd couple reunited. Jwe and alen

  4. #889
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,094
    vCash
    1500
    great goal by Neymar today, backheel caneta and the defender gets tackled by his own teammate

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s75zNFefKGs

    also he had a lambreta in the game too, good performance

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWZmQ3Etilo

  5. #890
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    2,548
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post
    great goal by Neymar today, backheel caneta and the defender gets tackled by his own teammate

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s75zNFefKGs

    also he had a lambreta in the game too, good performance

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWZmQ3Etilo
    When do you think he will leave and for what team? And how do you like Brazil chances for WC14?

  6. #891
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    2,548
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    The odd couple reunited. Jwe and alen
    the ***** always writes something dumb and disrespectful towards me and when i write him back in the same manner, he reports me...

  7. #892
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Reported.

    hahahahaha i never report people. Thats like 10 seconds of time wasted. The guy whos a blatant racist doesn't deserve respect.

  8. #893
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    FIne I will respect you as much as I respect Messy and Barf-elona.

    O wait I actually already respected you more than them. Im taking the time to talk to an idiotic ignorant racist punk from some dump far away.

  9. #894
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    The odd couple reunited. Jwe and alen
    Hes definitely the woman/**** in the relationship. Only people on their periods get so upset over a few words on the internet.

  10. #895
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,462
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    How is Spain going to get eliminated?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Crooner-Logic ^
    because there is 8 Groups with 6th teams with winner qualify to the World Cup directly ,the runner-ups enter play-offs for the remaining 4 seeds
    the 9th group however has only 5 teams with the winner play directly into the WC and the other 4 teams get eliminated
    that 9th group is (I) who has Spain-France- Georgia- Belarus-Finland
    we know already that one of France/Spain is out of the next World Cup ,the draw at Home could cost them the qualifications
    PS:I am not sure though if 2 teams had same number of points,do they go for goal difference or the results of the 2 games?

    NATALIA SIWIEC

  11. #896
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Jolly Old England
    Posts
    24,067
    vCash
    1500

  12. #897
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    43,185
    vCash
    1675
    Damn France and Spain got ****ed

  13. #898
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    2,548
    vCash
    1500
    lol what?
    the 2nd place team still goes to playoff matches, doesnt matter if the group has 5 or 55 teams

  14. #899
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,462
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharouh View Post
    because there is 8 Groups with 6th teams with winner qualify to the World Cup directly ,the runner-ups enter play-offs for the remaining 4 seeds
    the 9th group however has only 5 teams with the winner play directly into the WC and the other 4 teams get eliminated
    that 9th group is (I) who has Spain-France- Georgia- Belarus-Finland
    we know already that one of France/Spain is out of the next World Cup ,the draw at Home could cost them the qualifications
    PS:I am not sure though if 2 teams had same number of points,do they go for goal difference or the results of the 2 games?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    Damn France and Spain got ****ed
    Quote Originally Posted by alencp3 View Post
    lol what?
    the 2nd place team still goes to playoff matches, doesnt matter if the group has 5 or 55 teams

    ok ,my bad( well ,actually some silly commentator said that )

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FI...d-placed_teams

    NATALIA SIWIEC

  15. #900
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,094
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alencp3 View Post
    When do you think he will leave and for what team? And how do you like Brazil chances for WC14?
    Possibly in the 2013 Winter transfer window and to Barca but if I had to guess, he's not moving there until after the 2014 WC... Neymar's become Santos' poster child and they're doing all they can to extend his stay for as long as they can for the profit

    Mixed feelings, the potential is there but most of the main players are way too young and clearly not fully developed. Neymar, Oscar, Lucas, Damiao and Paulinho will need to be in great form by 2014 if we're to have a chance. The back line is great barring the occasional David Luiz **** up, midfield is the weak link without the ball and the attack can be hit and miss at times.

Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •