Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeBomber41 View Post
    Carter was a solid contributor this year, get off his back. If he wasn't Vince Carter, if his name was "Shawn Jackson" or some no named guy we scooped as a free agent everyone would be saying he had a solid year. If you were expecting him to be an All Star, you were expecting far too much.
    This.

The End is Coming.

vCash
    say what you want but i love to see carter in a mavs uniform

vCash
    True, you couldn't judge carter on who he used to be. For what he is now and the negativity about his care-free attitude, add that to to small contract we gave him...guy did okay. He wasn't amazing, but he was far from terrible.

vCash
    Let's face it when he made a mistake we were angry but only one nice dunk and the old memorys and I was so happy and glad to have him. thats my personal point

vCash
    Will anybody pay him another year?
    First we need to look what we draft/trade/signe and then maybe. Or whta do you guys thing about this story?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King41 View Post
    First we need to look what we draft/trade/signe and then maybe. Or whta do you guys thing about this story?
    Roster flexibility. It depends if the Mavs can afford him. The new CBA allows for a team to drop a player with an option and then resign him as a FA without waiting (per Dallasbasketball.com), so VC could easily return for the minimum.

Look, he`s cheap and affordable for 18-20 minutes off the bench. He ended up being one of the biggest plus-minus contributors on the Mavs and indeed the entire league. Who wouldn`t want that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King41 View Post
    Carter is already under contract for the next two seasons. The two years are for $3,135,000 and $3,270,000 respectfully. However, neither is FULLY guaranteed and are team options. He could be bought out of both years, but I think each would be $2 million making him likely to remain in Dallas or used as a small piece in trades.

vCash
    trade chip sounds good but what blockbuster deal will going down^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedfactor View Post
    Good mix, too bad we got him 10 years too late.
    Same thought but he's still balling better than I ever will and I'm not much younger.

Hope he stays. Might be one of the few who likes what he contributes. Could have done better under different coaching so, who know's where he's headed to after RC's extension.

Arlington, Texas - Home of the Cowboys and Rangers
    vCash
    It'd be really funny if you made a "Lamar Odom 2011-2012 Mix" and it was just a bunch of clips of him sitting on the bench sulking, missing shots and turning the ball over.
    Last edited by BlondeBomber41; 05-17-2012 at 05:04 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeBomber41 View Post
    It'd be really funny if you made a "Lamar Odom 2011-2012 Mix" and it was just a bunch of clips of him sulking on the bench sulking, missing shots and turning the ball over.
    Ha yes, there should be an abundance of moments where the best is up cheering for our guys and Lam Lam is still sitting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12