Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,002 of 1002
    vCash
    Im completely psyched that D-ROSE will be coming back soon. I love the way that the FO and Thibs is handling this. No one has a clue about Rose's progress but them. Don't you think that has other teams wondering, or even underestimating his abilities when he comes back? When Rose does play he will be ready, I believe he will already be over the mental thoughts of being injured again. I was always taught not to play scared, because that puts you at more risk to be injured. So just playing at a professional level, Im sure players have the same mentality! So when D-Rose does come back...I expect the Rose that every Bulls fan loves, and every other team fears!!!

vCash
    They won't risk it until after the AS game.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    I cannot reiterate this enough. If and when Rose is physically able to play in a game without more risk of injury than anyone else, if they keep him out further, they will be doing him a massive injustice. I know they're scared their golden goose is going to get hurt again and it will destroy the franchise but they do realize they're going to have to let him get back to normal sometime right? All Rose is thinking on that first game is, "What if I get hurt again", "We could win a championship if I'm healthy", "One more of these injuries and everything I've worked for is gone", "I could still very well be a hall of famer if I stay healthy", "I could be the one who pioneered the revival of Chicago Basketball back to the elite status".

I'll guarantee all of that is going through his head. He has superstar expectations on him and he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. He's gone through this horribly painful rehabilitation process. I'll guarantee you he's scared it will happen again. That's why he needs to be on the floor as soon as he is medically ready and not a day after. Even if it's for 10 minutes a game the first week. The more they delay it the worse it's going to be.

vCash
    17 more days

vCash
    I can't believe the time is here....It seriously feels it's been 2 years because he was out so much last year... I'm so damn excited

vCash
    We haven't heard anything in a few days. Lately when that happens it's been a good thing because it's meant that something has happened but hasn't been reported on yet. I think Tuesday we're going to hear that he's been doing 5-5 stuff and that he's week to week.

vCash
    i don't see how the bulls can do 5-5 with so many guys out and having to play so many minutes in such little amount of days.

vCash
    Yeah, I doubt Rose is doing any 5-on-5 work with any of the players that are playing major minutes lately. They all are too tired to practice after playing 40+ minutes the night before.

I think Rose probably playing against Teague or couple others as 2-on-2 or something and probably doing some conditioning work.

I think they will have time after tomorrow's game and then around the all-star break (when they will have like about a week of practice).

vCash
    Idk if its a legit source but tumblr has a post about Bulls thinking about sending Rose to the DLeague.

vCash
    That would actually be something I'd promote now that I think about it. Let him play down there for a couple weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Idk if its a legit source but tumblr has a post about Bulls thinking about sending Rose to the DLeague.

There was an article Steve Aschburner wrote about it a few days ago.

vCash

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667