Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    Don't get your hopes high folks, because Thibs has something to say...

http://www.csnchicago.com/pages/vide...wwB7mFCp_kVAkM
    lol. Dude, Thibs always says the same basic response with everything, 'Long way to go', do you not realize that yet? A few weeks away from practicing, hell by christmas time is fyi, a 'long ways away'.

vCash
    Thibs has tighter lips than the mafia.

vCash
    That's Thibs trolling right there

vCash
    No joke, I expect Thibs to win it all and in the interview at some point say, "It was a great year but we're still a long way from being where we want to be as a team. Lot of improvements to make, things to fix for next year."

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash

vCash

Lol another one just saying to tank. We need Rose to get back into the flow game not let him gather rust and then next season we see him gassed because he's not in game shape.
    Last edited by Ezio; 12-06-2012 at 01:48 PM.

vCash
    my bad I didn't post the link. so...yeah got smacked and thread closed... but if it's true he's dunking that takes alot of pressure on the knees to take off so that would be a great sign...

vCash
    http://basketball.******.com/wiretap..._To_Practicing here's the link I got info from.. can you keep that poll open though?

vCash
    damn links bad my fault anyway...

vCash
    I guess becuase it is a banned link
    Last edited by kingbrentg; 12-06-2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: can't post that
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Chris boussard said on espn he expects derrick rose to return late january early feburary

vCash
    Sounds about right

NT of the Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    Chris boussard said on espn he expects derrick rose to return late january early feburary
    now that he said that, it'll either be early january or late february.

sigh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Thibs has tighter lips than the mafia.
    That is a good thing IMO. No need to get ahead of things ... saying the basics avoids saying wrong things.

Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    i would love a video of that

vCash
    Derrick Rose has not made many public appearances since the end of last season, but that did not keep him from attending Sunday afternoon's holiday party the Bulls hosted for 100 Chicago children.

Rose said he was glad to show up at the Berto Center to take pictures, sign autographs and hand out gifts to 65 children whose parent or parents have been deployed overseas or lost a love one, and 35 children from CHA housing.

"Just seeing the kids, letting them know we're people, too," Rose said. We're just down-to-earth people."

Rose also gave a brief update as to where his rehabilitation from ACL surgery stands.

"I'm feeling good right now. Rehab is going good. I'm working out six times a week and I'm trying to get on the court as soon as possible but being patient and taking my time," he said. "And everything's going pretty good."

No timetable has been set for Rose's return, but a report last week said he may be weeks from returning to practice.

This holiday season will be particularly special for Rose, who will celebrate with his son, PJ, for the first time. When he isn't in the weight room or conditioning his knee, Rose will need to begin his Christmas shopping soon.

"I haven't even started to be honest," he said laughing. "I'll take a couple of days to start, but I want to get it out of the way soon."

Rose has stayed away from the Bulls' sideline on gamedays, but he has been pleased with improvement he's seen from the team, specifically late in games.

"They're playing good basketball. They're learning how to close out games towards the end," Rose said. They're making smart plays, playing with each other and moving the ball. That's something we've been doing great."
    http://www.csnchicago.com/basketball...7&feedID=10332

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast