Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    vCash
    the story sounds better at the end of the day that "Rose comes back from injury early" in January vs. predicting he will come back in January and seeing a headline that reads "Derrick Rose rehab has set backs, plans to return in March"

vCash
    When first reported, Rose was expected to come back in March...so nothing new...

vCash
    The East isn't that strong. All you have outside of Chicago is Miami/Boston/Indiana for sure. I'm not gonna 'shoe in' NJ like some of you will be and I have don't have enough respect for that Knicks team considering Melo/Amare cannot coexist at all and with Felton out of shape again. I guess also that shumpert won't come back for a lil bit either.

As many saw, seeding doesn't matter too much and it's just how you finish the season that matters. I still think he'll be back before march tho (i still feel they're saying this extended 'time frame' cuz in case he isn't ready before to avoid backlash).

And no way are the Bulls tanking this season. Not as long as Thibs is around and not as long as a lot of these players the bulls have are around. Glad the Bulls team and FO don't think the same way as some you cuz that would have just been depressing imo.

vCash
    all we need to do is get him back early march to build some chemistry again then regardless of playoff position we should be a force to be reckoned with
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Rather tank then risk him gettin hurt again being back in march...
    <font color=Red><span style=font-family: Book Antiqua><font size=3>Legend.</font></span></font>

vCash
    We aren't tanking. Even if Rose misses the entire season, we're not tanking.

vCash
    Never understood the glory fans have with tanking especially in the NBA it still does not guarantee you a star from the draft. Plus tanking is a loser mentality.

vCash
    I wish you guys the best. Hoping Rose comes back just as good if not better. Bulls still have a bright future.
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IllWill21 View Post
    I wish you guys the best. Hoping Rose comes back just as good if not better. Bulls still have a bright future.
    Same to you guys with Shump. He's a hell of a player.

vCash
    I would like to think that his injury was not as bad as Shaun Livingston's.

vCash
    Livingston's was awful. He tore both the anterior and posterior cruciate ligament, as well as the lateral meniscus, sprained the medial collateral ligament, and dislocated his patella and tibia-femoral joint.

Rose tore the ACL and had a little of his meniscus torn, which is normal for tearing your ACL.

vCash

Reinsdorf: Rose Won't Be Rushed Back

Chicago Bulls chairman Jerry Reinsdorf said Saturday he won't risk Derrick Rose's future by allowing his franchise player to return to the court too soon after suffering a torn ACL last season.

Rose tore the ACL in his left knee in Game 1 of the Bulls' first-round playoff series against the Philadelphia 76ers on April 28. He had surgery on May 12, and is expected to need eight to 12 months to recover.

"I'm not going to let him back until the doctors tell me that it's absolutely safe for him to come back," Reinsdorf said on ESPN 1000's "Talking Baseball" on Saturday. "I made that mistake with Michael Jordan years ago where I think we let him come back too soon. It worked out OK, but it might not have. This time I'm not going to make that mistake. Until the doctors say he's 100 percent and they put their reputations on the line, he's not coming back."
    Reggie Rose, Derrick Rose's brother and manager, recently told ESPNChicago that the point guard is walking without a brace and his rehab is ahead of schedule. Reinsdorf said he's also been told Rose is making progress.

"The doctors told us that it would be eight to 12 months from the time of the surgery," Reinsdorf said. "Surgery was the middle of May. That means the earliest possible time he'll be back would be the middle of January. If it's 12 months, then he'll miss the whole season. We just don't know. The reports are very good. They say he's ahead of schedule. He's doing all the rehabbing he's got to do. We'll see. In the meantime, I think we're going to have a pretty decent club."

The Bulls lost Omer Asik, Kyle Korver, C.J. Watson and Ronnie Brewer this offseason but added Nazr Mohammed, Marquis Teague, Marco Belinelli, Vladimir Radmanovic and Kirk Hinrich.

"(General manager) Gar Forman has done a great job of turning over the bench," Reinsdorf said. "We lost most of our so-called 'Bench Mob.' But if you look at the numbers, the bench actually has the potential to be more productive than the old guys.

"We still have Joakim (Noah) and Luol (Deng) and Taj (Gibson) and Carlos (Boozer). I think we're going to be a pretty decent team without Derrick. Will we win a championship? I doubt that very seriously, but if we can hang in there and get to the playoffs and if Derrick comes back, who knows? We might be there at the end."
    http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...k-knee-surgery

vCash
    we better not rush him back

“If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!!!”
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    IMO he should miss the entire season. He is to important to even attempt to play this coming year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    IMO he should miss the entire season. He is to important to even attempt to play this coming year.
    If he's physically able to go and the docs say he's ready to go, y hold him back? It's going to just frustrate and piss off Rose if they don't let him come back to play this year honestly. And a pissed of Rose won't be good if it's targeted internally within the organization.

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast