Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Wins View Post
    I'm curious why they are waiting that long, considering Shumpert's surgery was last week..... But yeah, I realize two different ppl... two different injuries....
    They are not 2 different injuries, they both suffered the exact same injury just like Mariano Rivera.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    They are not 2 different injuries, they both suffered the exact same injury just like Mariano Rivera.
    If I sprain my ankle, and you sprain your ankle, are they the same injury? Sometimes yes, but sometimes no.

vCash
    In an unforeseen turn of events, Rose had successful surgery today. The swelling had gone down to the point where surgery now was the best route to a full recovery. They used an experimental procedure and are hopeful a full recovery will be much sooner than the typical 6-10 month window. Within hours Rose was recharged and ready to start his rehab. He released a statement on his website that read "The surgery went well because I know God was with me. I wish I could be back to help my team tonight but they are more than capable. But rest-assured, I'll be back!" He also posted a photo of his post-op. I'm glad to see he's doing well.

http://i.imgur.com/PwS9A.jpg

vCash
    I don't think you understood my post. In other words, Just because we both have a torn ACL- does not mean they are the same. Everyone is a bit different. There could be other issues involved once they actually get in there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    If I sprain my ankle, and you sprain your ankle, are they the same injury? Sometimes yes, but sometimes no.
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Wins View Post
    I don't think you understood my post. In other words, Just because we both have a torn ACL- does not mean they are the same. Everyone is a bit different. There could be other issues involved once they actually get in there.
    You guys don't understand that it's the exact same body part that is injuried. It all said ACL not MCL, PCL, and LCL. If you look it up on google.com and search the images you'll see Rose, Shumpert, Rivera, Rubio, Peterson and other athletes in other major sports suffuring the exact same injury meaning the exact same body part is damage pretty badly.

Derrick Rose-ACL
    Iman Shumert-ACL
    Marino Rivera-ACL
    Ricky Rubio-ACL
    Adrian Peterson-ACL

The only difference in their injuries is their names.

Come on you guys, I hope you all are smarter than that and aren't dumb like the heat fans.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    You guys don't understand that it's the exact same body part that is injuried. It all said ACL not MCL, PCL, and LCL. If you look it up on google.com and search the images you'll see Rose, Shumpert, Rivera, Rubio, Peterson and other athletes in other major sports suffuring the exact same injury meaning the exact same body part is damage pretty badly.

Derrick Rose-ACL
    Iman Shumert-ACL
    Marino Rivera-ACL
    Ricky Rubio-ACL
    Adrian Peterson-ACL

Come on you guys, I hope you all are smarter than that and aren't dumb like the heat fans.
    Only dumb fan in here is you.

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Procision View Post
    Atleast I'm smarter than you.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    My Bull Brothers, there's no need to bicker. We are all still a little peeved about the injury. No need to turn on each other, let's just end the dispute and hope everything goes perfect with rose ok?
    go bears go bulls go cubsray: go blackhawks(new fan) go spurs

ninja rap haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx7dt0Wscpc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Procision View Post
    Truth. He's a troll, don't waste your time.
    Last edited by Bulls_fan90; 05-09-2012 at 08:55 AM.

vCash

Rose- The road to recovery/rehab thread

Just because they are all acl injuries doesn't mean they are the exact same injuries, you do realize there are degrees of tears and the swelling could be different in roses knee compared to Shumperts... Why are Americans so stupid lol?!?!?!??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post

Just because they are all acl injuries doesn't mean they are the exact same injuries, you do realize there are degrees of tears and the swelling could be different in roses knee compared to Shumperts... Why are Americans so stupid lol?!?!?!??
    Really?

vCash

Derrick Rose-ACL
    Iman Shumert-ACL
    Marino Rivera-ACL
    Ricky Rubio-ACL
    Adrian Peterson-ACL

The injuries are the same but the circumstances can still be different. Part of the reason Rose was waiting was because he had a lot of swelling in the knee that they need to wait until that goes away.

Shumpert may have had minimal swelling so he could get the sugery sooner.

vCash
    Guys obviously if you google it and it says acl injury then it's obviously the same. There's no difference in the degree of tear, damage to surrounding ligaments, etc. they're all the same!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    Its gonna be a long recovery for him, and the Bulls have their work cut out for them next season
    Yep.... all we can do is ray:

Get ready for number 7 !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Guys obviously if you google it and it says acl injury then it's obviously the same. There's no difference in the degree of tear, damage to surrounding ligaments, etc. they're all the same!
    Word!

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast