Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1006

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    763
    vCash
    1500

    The Return Countdown: Rose participating in full contact practice

    Over the next few months, I figure we'll have tons of updates on Rose's surgery/recovery/rehab/etc. Hope we can consolidate it in one thread. Anyone have updates on his surgery? With Shumpert already rehabbing and surgery last Wednesday (May 2nd), I'm curious what's going on with Drose.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,511
    vCash
    1500
    He will have surgery at the end of the month at best. Before that he will prehabbing the supporting muscles of the leg. Five to 10 months from the date of surgery he is expected to be back.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,772
    vCash
    1500
    Here goes another dumb question from O_Touro
    When does next season starts?
    When are the drafts?
    And when do you think rose will return?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    987
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by O_Touro View Post
    Here goes another dumb question from O_Touro
    When does next season starts?
    When are the drafts?
    And when do you think rose will return?
    Preseason starts beginning of october, Regular season starts normally on halloween, the draft is late june. I expect rose back in January or after all star break.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    Preseason starts beginning of october, Regular season starts normally on halloween, the draft is late june. I expect rose back in January or after all star break.
    Thanks!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,332
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    Preseason starts beginning of october, Regular season starts normally on halloween, the draft is late june. I expect rose back in January or after all star break.
    Yea i dont think Rose will be back till January at the earliest tbh. Even when he does come back he wont be the same. I think he's going to favor it and become more of a jump shooter. I think the 2013-14 season is when we will see Rose back to normal.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    763
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogger View Post
    He will have surgery at the end of the month at best. Before that he will prehabbing the supporting muscles of the leg. Five to 10 months from the date of surgery he is expected to be back.
    I'm curious why they are waiting that long, considering Shumpert's surgery was last week..... But yeah, I realize two different ppl... two different injuries....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,511
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Wins View Post
    I'm curious why they are waiting that long, considering Shumpert's surgery was last week..... But yeah, I realize two different ppl... two different injuries....
    The prehabilitation is being done to give Rose the best possible chance to make a full recovery. Strengthening the surrounding muscles will help once surgery is done and rehab starts, which is immediately after surgery.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,562
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Wins View Post
    I'm curious why they are waiting that long, considering Shumpert's surgery was last week..... But yeah, I realize two different ppl... two different injuries....
    They are not 2 different injuries, they both suffered the exact same injury just like Mariano Rivera.

    BULLS ZORD

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    26,189
    vCash
    56587
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    They are not 2 different injuries, they both suffered the exact same injury just like Mariano Rivera.
    If I sprain my ankle, and you sprain your ankle, are they the same injury? Sometimes yes, but sometimes no.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    763
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Team*Chicago View Post
    They are not 2 different injuries, they both suffered the exact same injury just like Mariano Rivera.
    I don't think you understood my post. In other words, Just because we both have a torn ACL- does not mean they are the same. Everyone is a bit different. There could be other issues involved once they actually get in there.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,562
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    If I sprain my ankle, and you sprain your ankle, are they the same injury? Sometimes yes, but sometimes no.
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Wins View Post
    I don't think you understood my post. In other words, Just because we both have a torn ACL- does not mean they are the same. Everyone is a bit different. There could be other issues involved once they actually get in there.
    You guys don't understand that it's the exact same body part that is injuried. It all said ACL not MCL, PCL, and LCL. If you look it up on google.com and search the images you'll see Rose, Shumpert, Rivera, Rubio, Peterson and other athletes in other major sports suffuring the exact same injury meaning the exact same body part is damage pretty badly.

    Derrick Rose-ACL
    Iman Shumert-ACL
    Marino Rivera-ACL
    Ricky Rubio-ACL
    Adrian Peterson-ACL

    The only difference in their injuries is their names.

    Come on you guys, I hope you all are smarter than that and aren't dumb like the heat fans.

    BULLS ZORD

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Qward
    Posts
    1,686
    vCash
    1500
    Its gonna be a long recovery for him, and the Bulls have their work cut out for them next season

    For the first time in my life -- I felt fear. And I was blinded by its brilliance. I believed fear to be a part of the chaos I abhor, but it was more controlling than all the willpower in the universe. And it would be mine.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    858
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinestro View Post
    Its gonna be a long recovery for him, and the Bulls have their work cut out for them next season
    Yep.... all we can do is ray:

    Get ready for number 7 !

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    763
    vCash
    1500
    I'm hoping there is no more damage found once they get in there......

Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •