Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That's not a bad thing. Some people would rather be pleasantly surprised after being cautiously optimistic rather than be overly optimistic and be disappointed when he's not coming back as early as they thought.

vCash
    derrick rose will be playing in jan.

OJ Mayo 40 points 8 rebounds vs James Harden
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6DCFAfuDo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    That's not a bad thing. Some people would rather be pleasantly surprised after being cautiously optimistic rather than be overly optimistic and be disappointed when he's not coming back as early as they thought.
    It's not just about this situation. Freidell's articles are all negative, and he praises the Heat whenever he can. He's a hack.

vCash
    You guys should ban SS and Friedell articles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    It's not just about this situation. Freidell's articles are all negative, and he praises the Heat whenever he can. He's a hack.

From what I've noticed, you're a very passionate fan. And that's great, but you also do tend to strongly dislike a lot of articles that aren't as supportive of the team as you are. That doesn't mean it's negative. This article isn't negative; it merely stated what Thibodeau said. Perhaps you're viewing it as negative because it's not as optimistic as the report that was written yesterday.

And the Heat are a good team, he's not the only beat reporter in the NBA who's praising them obviously. Friedell* has talked about the Heat probably more often than other reporters recently because of how often the Bulls and Heat were in the same topic of conversation the last couple of years. Now that they've won a championship, they're definitely going to get that kind of talk. I hate the Heat too, but it's not like they aren't going to get praise for being a good team.

Reporters are all going to have different perspectives of things. Just because Friedell has a different one than you doesn't make him a hack. If he's reporting the facts, he's doing his job. Whatever else he wants to make from those facts are his business and it's your business whether to agree or disagree. It has nothing to do with his quality of reporting.

vCash
    I just hate Friedell because of his constant spelling mistakes, and somewhat lackluster articles. It's your damn job, you can't bare to do some spell check before posting an article?

vCash
    It's just a typical Thibs response, 'a long way to go'. I still think he's back early to mid january. The article didn't really say anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    From what I've noticed, you're a very passionate fan. And that's great, but you also do tend to strongly dislike a lot of articles that aren't as supportive of the team as you are. That doesn't mean it's negative. This article isn't negative; it merely stated what Thibodeau said. Perhaps you're viewing it as negative because it's not as optimistic as the report that was written yesterday.

And the Heat are a good team, he's not the only beat reporter in the NBA who's praising them obviously. Friedell* has talked about the Heat probably more often than other reporters recently because of how often the Bulls and Heat were in the same topic of conversation the last couple of years. Now that they've won a championship, they're definitely going to get that kind of talk. I hate the Heat too, but it's not like they aren't going to get praise for being a good team.

Reporters are all going to have different perspectives of things. Just because Friedell has a different one than you doesn't make him a hack. If he's reporting the facts, he's doing his job. Whatever else he wants to make from those facts are his business and it's your business whether to agree or disagree. It has nothing to do with his quality of reporting.
    I'm perfectly fine with negative perspectives and opinions, I have my fair share of them. My problem is when they're a constant, and that's how Freidell is. He forces his opinions on his readers, and that's a hack. At least IMO. I much prefer KC Johnson (who has his negative stuff as well) and Mike McGraw. Freidell is a Chicago beat writer, I don't need to hear about the Heat 24/7. If I wanted that, I'd just turn on ESPN.

vCash
    Cadahlo

Does anyone miss the bandwagon jumpers? When do you think they will be back?

I feel like I have more room now to stretch my arms out.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33 View Post
    Cadahlo

Does anyone miss the bandwagon jumpers? When do you think they will be back?

I feel like I have more room now to stretch my arms out.....
    Well we better believe Friedell over the proof

Rochester Jeffersons

vCash
    Fiedell, Mark Shanowski, there both wrong.

Thib's said "long way". Realistically that's anywhere from 5-8 weeks away in my opinion. Wouldn't suprise me if he has actually been "secretly" practicing with teammates.

vCash
    I would be shocked if Rose doesn't start practicing before we know about it. Thibs is a lot like Belichek like that, he doesn't want you to know ****. Rose was cutting about two weeks before we knew that too.

However, unfortunately this is going to come down to the fat man's (Reinsdorf) decision. He knows Rose is the future of the franchise's marketability and I'm 100% sure Reinsdorf isn't going to risk that. I have a feeling Rose is going to be ready awhile before they actually turn him loose. This isn't like the time the Bulls activated Noah and Vinny played him 40 minutes in his first game back. Thibs isn't an idiot like Vinny anyway, but I don't think upper management is going to even let that be a possibility.

vCash
    Stupid link...

vCash
    From the Sun Times:

A source told the Sun-Times on Monday that several Bulls players believe Rose could be back practicing with the team before Christmas. Nothing was said Tuesday to dispute that, even as the Bulls’ protocol on the subject seems to be to say as little as possible.

Fingers crossed we can still make something of this season!

vCash
    Don't get your hopes high folks, because Thibs has something to say...

http://www.csnchicago.com/pages/vide...wwB7mFCp_kVAkM

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast