Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1000
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,656
    vCash
    500
    Yeah I've only seen one site(ESPN) list him above 6'0''. I kind of would like to see a 6'3''+ guy drafted by GB but in the end the only thing that matters is if that player can ball.

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    21,876
    vCash
    500
    Yeah i would like a 6'3''+ for once as well. But like you said, all that matters is if he can ball.




    There you go thumper




  3. #513
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,656
    vCash
    500
    I am looking forward to the Packers 2nd rd pick. TT has done a great job through his career scoring talent there. Look at the last 2 years. He just waited for players to drop then scored them. Both Cobb and Hayward have proven they should of went in the first rd.

    I just want to know who the Packers are going to take. I'm growing impatient and the Combine hasn't even happened yet.

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    1500
    How about Datone Jones?? I guess this guy tore up the senior bowl practices. He could be a decent fit in a 34 with a little more weight. He had 6.5 sacks too, which is pretty good for a big guy. If he could translate that into the NFL he may be a good addition.

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,236
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    Really, I don't care about any of these prospects I just want this team to have another player with some mean streak in him.

    We NEED someone like that, Even Clay with all his endorsements and another crap he has going on I feel at times played soft.

    I want a kid who bleeds football, nothing else.

    You look at the two teams in the Superbowl on defense, multiple guys that make guys cringe:

    San Fran : Patrick Willis & Aldon Smith & Justin SMith

    Baltimore: RAY LEWIS & Terrell Suggs & Haloti Ngata

    We have Clay and nobody else, thats not going to do it anymore.
    I couldn't agree with you more. I think Woodson has it but time is passing him by. Sitton and Bulaga to an extent do.
    NFC Here we come!

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,236
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUpackersfan View Post
    How about Datone Jones?? I guess this guy tore up the senior bowl practices. He could be a decent fit in a 34 with a little more weight. He had 6.5 sacks too, which is pretty good for a big guy. If he could translate that into the NFL he may be a good addition.
    He's listed at 280, looks lighter to me. But I think his frame could carry a little more. I'd hope he could be on our radar. The little I seen at the Sr. Bowl he looks like a animal.
    NFC Here we come!

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,673
    vCash
    500
    **** guys if you want someone with intensity and a mean streak Dj Swearinger Safety South Carolina damn!

    got to give Iam brett favre credit for having me look at that kid
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

    Solo Tackles: 49
    Assist Tackles: 15
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 5
    Ints:1
    TDs:

  8. #518
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,172
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    **** guys if you want someone with intensity and a mean streak Dj Swearinger Safety South Carolina damn!

    got to give Iam brett favre credit for having me look at that kid
    I'll second this.

    I just watched him and he actually isn't all hit and miss like I thought he was going to be. The guy is somewhat of a ballhawk as well. I noticed sometimes he tackles a little high and that he'll need to adjust, but I would really like to see us take a look. I for one am not sold on McMillian.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png
    _____________
    " Failure is only defined by someone's perception of what failing is."-His Airness

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,656
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    I'll second this.

    I just watched him and he actually isn't all hit and miss like I thought he was going to be. The guy is somewhat of a ballhawk as well. I noticed sometimes he tackles a little high and that he'll need to adjust, but I would really like to see us take a look. I for one am not sold on McMillian.
    McMillian showed huge potential to start the year. He could be a very good player. Who knows if he puts it all together but I wouldn't be against a safety either. I still believe McMillian would have just as good of a chance as any Safety taken in this draft to start next to Burnett.

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cooters22 View Post
    He's listed at 280, looks lighter to me. But I think his frame could carry a little more. I'd hope he could be on our radar. The little I seen at the Sr. Bowl he looks like a animal.
    Yeah that's what I'm saying. I guess that Eric Fisher was dominating everyone and Jones was the only one who gave him a run for his money. Hopefully someone will keep an out on him the rest of the way and see if he continues to look good.

  11. #521
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,172
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUpackersfan View Post
    Yeah that's what I'm saying. I guess that Eric Fisher was dominating everyone and Jones was the only one who gave him a run for his money. Hopefully someone will keep an out on him the rest of the way and see if he continues to look good.
    "While UCLA's Datone Jones is the pass rusher who has created the most buzz, Okafor isn't too far behind, getting the best of Central Michigan left tackle Eric Fisher on several occasions this week."- cbssports.com
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png
    _____________
    " Failure is only defined by someone's perception of what failing is."-His Airness

  12. #522
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    385
    vCash
    1500
    I heard Okafor was doing well, but I never saw that he beat Fisher a few times. He's a good guy too. Is he big enough to play in our system? I can't remember his measurables.

  13. #523
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    3,673
    vCash
    500
    The way Mayock was talking the only one who truly beat back Fisher was Datone jones
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

    Solo Tackles: 49
    Assist Tackles: 15
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 5
    Ints:1
    TDs:

  14. #524
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,656
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUpackersfan View Post
    I heard Okafor was doing well, but I never saw that he beat Fisher a few times. He's a good guy too. Is he big enough to play in our system? I can't remember his measurables.
    Yes as an OLB. 6'5'' 260.

  15. #525
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,656
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    The way Mayock was talking the only one who truly beat back Fisher was Datone jones
    Alex Okafor, DE, Texas: Okafor's stock was already high based on his 12.5 sacks in the 2012 season, but it pinned when people saw him beat Central Michigan's Eric Fisher in 11-on-11 work this week. While he's not a pure speed guy, Okafor understands leverage, and has an estimable palette of hand and foot moves to bedevil blockers. At 6-foot-4 and 261 pounds, Okafor has the perfect frame to rush outside in the NFL, and he proved this week that he's got the tools to do it, as well.

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •