Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Rank these potential 1st round receivers in order of most Packers draftable

Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, DeAndre Hopkins, Robert Woods, Terrance Williams
    1. Keenan Allen
    2. DeAndre Hopkins
    3. Terrence Williams
    4. Robert Woods
    5. Justin Hunter

I don't like the hype put around some of the top guys.

vCash
    Rank these potential 1st round receivers in order of most Packers draftable

Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, DeAndre Hopkins, Robert Woods, Terrance Williams
    keenan allen
    woods
    hunter

no thanks on the rest

i kinda like jordan matthews quite a bit too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I don't make assumptions on a player's ability based on their last 9 kicks. If he makes the next 9 is he the greatest kicker ever? He's never missed by your logic. I know his talent and ability. He'll come around. People have slumps.
    I know you guys chatted about this a bit ago but I for one agree that we need to bring in some competition for Crosby.

And if you call having a career percentage from 40-50 yards at 70% and from 50 and beyond less than 47% a 9 game slump so be it, but I would completely disagree.

Now I am not saying he is horrible by any means, but that also doesn't mean that I truly believe that in a game winning situation he'd be able to make a winning kick from any amount of , which makes me think it would be smart.

I think it would be wise to use some sort of draft pick on a kicker at some point, and I would really like them to use like a 4th/5th rounder on a decent backup QB. I just dont think he can play any significant football.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    I also would like to apologize if you guys already talked about this but forgive me for not wanting to sort through 18 pages of draft talk.

How would you guys feel about Montee Ball. I know every year it seems like someone brings up a Badger to draft and it never happens, but I really think Ball would be an asset to the team. Not a burner by any means, but great vision, and he's tough.

Just lmk what you think.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    I know you guys chatted about this a bit ago but I for one agree that we need to bring in some competition for Crosby.

And if you call having a career percentage from 40-50 yards at 70% and from 50 and beyond less than 47% a 9 game slump so be it, but I would completely disagree.

Now I am not saying he is horrible by any means, but that also doesn't mean that I truly believe that in a game winning situation he'd be able to make a winning kick from any amount of , which makes me think it would be smart.

I think it would be wise to use some sort of draft pick on a kicker at some point, and I would really like them to use like a 4th/5th rounder on a decent backup QB. I just dont think he can play any significant football.
    I really like the kicker from FSU. That kid can just boot it.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4change View Post
    I also would like to apologize if you guys already talked about this but forgive me for not wanting to sort through 18 pages of draft talk.

How would you guys feel about Montee Ball. I know every year it seems like someone brings up a Badger to draft and it never happens, but I really think Ball would be an asset to the team. Not a burner by any means, but great vision, and he's tough.

Just lmk what you think.
    Ball is a pretty good option for us. The earlier talk was Lattimore or Ball but with Lattimore going down it looks like Ball would be a nice option for us. There are a couple of other guys I like as well.

vCash
    Both Florida kickers are pretty darn good.

vCash
    Walter football has us taking

Tyler Eifert, TE, Norte Dame
    Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma
    Mike Gillislee, RB, Florida

vCash

lol yeah right

vCash

I really like Tyler Eifert a lot. I like Gillislee but i don't see him as an early down back TBO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I really like Tyler Eifert a lot. I like Gillislee but i don't see him as an early down back TBO.
    Yeah if you remember I really liked Kyle Rudolph and Eifert is a lot like him. I wouldn't mind Eifert but I don't see Ted going in that direction. It's kind of funny though with Gillislee, in my notes I have he's the type of back the Packers like to get. I hope we don't to be honest but I wouldn't be surprised if we did.

vCash
    Yeah if you remember I really liked Kyle Rudolph and Eifert is a lot like him. I wouldn't mind Eifert but I don't see Ted going in that direction. It's kind of funny though with Gillislee, in my notes I have he's the type of back the Packers like to get. I hope we don't to be honest but I wouldn't be surprised if we did.
    I can see TT going for another TE if a good one falls his way. Gillislee is a great change of pace back which would be awesome to have on our team but we need an early down back more.

vCash
    I can see TT going for another TE if a good one falls his way. Gillislee is a great change of pace back which would be awesome to have on our team but we need an early down back more.
    I think Ted will probably take a TE, especially if Finley is gone but I don't think it'll be that early. Maybe a trade back into the 2nd round but he might be gone by that time.

I see Gillislee like an Alex Green. There are a lot of similarities IMO. Both got the "home run" speed. A decent option out of the backfield. Both seem to use power rather than make a move. Both don't play their timed speed. And both don't have the vision to play in a ZBS.

vCash
    I think Ted will probably take a TE, especially if Finley is gone but I don't think it'll be that early. Maybe a trade back into the 2nd round but he might be gone by that time.

I see Gillislee like an Alex Green. There are a lot of similarities IMO. Both got the "home run" speed. A decent option out of the backfield. Both seem to use power rather than make a move. Both don't play their timed speed. And both don't have the vision to play in a ZBS.
    Well Finley still has another year left so i don't think he will stick around another year but after next year he will probably be gone.

vCash
    Well Finley still has another year left so i don't think he will stick around another year but after next year he will probably be gone.
    I'd agree. Personally, I don't have much faith in our backup TEs. I don't see any of them emerging as a #1. I see a lot of good #2 TEs. I still think we'd rather get a wide out before TE in the 1st.

vCash
    I'd agree. Personally, I don't have much faith in our backup TEs. I don't see any of them emerging as a #1. I see a lot of good #2 TEs. I still think we'd rather get a wide out before TE in the 1st.
    Yeah i agree

Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast