Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65s2n9aAc8w

Watch that game and maybe you'll see a glimpse of what I'm talking about. Looks a lot slower, like he's walking on ice. Just not sure of himself. I think that's the biggest difference from this year to last he's finding the hole and gives a lot more of a burst. I still don't think he's going to burn anyone around the edge but it's an improvement.
    I see what you are saying, It kind of reminds me of Jordy when we had him return kicks. its like a high knee long stride type of thing and Randle did it behind the line of scrimmage so it looked like he was a lot slower and I see where he has improved this year. I think like you that is a good sign. He is a junior so he could always return to school but from what I have seen from that clip of yours and the couple of mine he is a contact runner and a between the tackles runner which is the type of back for our system.

Like I said before I don't like to compare but, he has the Starks style where he wants the contact and runs towards it and pushes forward. between the two if Randle continues like he is I think he would have the better career.
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangt125 View Post
    Yeldon is AP2.
    That's exactly what I thought first time I saw him. His running style and everything is very similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I see what you are saying, It kind of reminds me of Jordy when we had him return kicks. its like a high knee long stride type of thing and Randle did it behind the line of scrimmage so it looked like he was a lot slower and I see where he has improved this year. I think like you that is a good sign. He is a junior so he could always return to school but from what I have seen from that clip of yours and the couple of mine he is a contact runner and a between the tackles runner which is the type of back for our system.

Like I said before I don't like to compare but, he has the Starks style where he wants the contact and runs towards it and pushes forward. between the two if Randle continues like he is I think he would have the better career.
    Where would you take a guy like that? He's got some question marks but he looks like he might be improving.

vCash
    That's exactly what I thought first time I saw him. His running style and everything is very similar.

Where would you take a guy like that? He's got some question marks but he looks like he might be improving.
    well I had originally said that he would go anywhere from a mid 2nd to a high 4th round. He would have to return to school and make more vast improvements before I would consider him more than a mid 2nd.

He has the skill sets for a 2nd he is decent in pass pro and catching his running style is improving he has good vision and my fav thing is he likes contact but when he gets hit he still moves forward and gains yards.

Right now if the draft went on this weekend I would say I would take him in the 3rd in a heart beat.
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

vCash
    Talking about Yeldon already should be illegal. He gets me erect and he can't come over for what? 2 years, at least.

This isn't about GB but you guys think Johnny Football will ever be a quality QB in the NFL?

I LOVE him as a college player but I heard them saying whenever he's eligible top 10 pick. I don't know about that.

Kid has a LONG way to grow though.

vCash
    ANyone else on the Matt Elam bandwagon btw?

I like Tony Jefferson as well.

vCash
    I like Elam... His size worries me a little... But he's as complete as they come...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Mitten View Post
    I like Elam... His size worries me a little... But he's as complete as they come...
    I know Elam is more of a strong side guy but he's similar to Collins in size. He plays bigger than he is.

I'm still fascinated with Jefferson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I know Elam is more of a strong side guy but he's similar to Collins in size. He plays bigger than he is.

I'm still fascinated with Jefferson.
    i loved elam, but i saw alot of him just hitting and not tackling, still like him but he needs to work on wrapping up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram0n man View Post
    i loved elam, but i saw alot of him just hitting and not tackling, still like him but he needs to work on wrapping up
    Totally agree but it's not the biggest flaw in our world.

vCash
    As strange as it sounds it looks like Barrett Jones may fall under the radar easily slipping to us. Now plenty of hings change but right now he is by a lot of my sources a viable option.

OL has been a big issue mostly due to injury nothing about a plethora or good lineman should scare anyone.

Nonetheless I have heard Manti T'eo tops the majority or packers scouts boards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    As strange as it sounds it looks like Barrett Jones may fall under the radar easily slipping to us. Now plenty of hings change but right now he is by a lot of my sources a viable option.

OL has been a big issue mostly due to injury nothing about a plethora or good lineman should scare anyone.

Nonetheless I have heard Manti T'eo tops the majority or packers scouts boards.
    He tops a lot of teams boards. We won't even get a sniff at him.

vCash
    He tops a lot of teams boards. We won't even get a sniff at him.
    Yeah I agree I am actually hoping he can go to somewhere like Cleveland and give that city something to root for.
    Last edited by IRNMN; 11-15-2012 at 03:06 PM.

vCash
    Rank these potential 1st round receivers in order of most Packers draftable

Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, DeAndre Hopkins, Robert Woods, Terrance Williams

vCash
    Rank these potential 1st round receivers in order of most Packers draftable

Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, DeAndre Hopkins, Robert Woods, Terrance Williams
    Most draftable in what way? Fitting in Green Bay's scheme/program or potential availability? Or both?
    Quote Originally Posted by percyhoward View Post
    I must have misunderstood the smily. I thought I was offering him an orange.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ValuePick View Post
    Most draftable in what way? Fitting in Green Bay's scheme/program or potential availability? Or both?
    In order of who you could see the Packers taking

Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast