Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Been complaining about people mocking him round 5 or later for weeks. Finally they'll get the message.
    Lamichael James anyone?
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcup View Post
    Lamichael James anyone?
    Think I like him better, never was a James guy for the pros. Barner certainly has some things that scare me.

When I see him play, I think Chris Johnson. Not saying he gets 200 yards or anything. CJ certainly played a lot tougher as a back in college though. He didn't live purely off his speed surprisingly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    You know we need a guy who can be a grinder I think when healthy Starks is a great option and Green is coming along. We don't need the big stud back especially since our passing is so dominant. I think we need new personnel on the OL more than new backs. If they can get a versatile guy like what Tony Fisher brought I think the backs mesh well.
    Lot easier to find a back who can get what's blocked than it is to upgrade the line enough to make the holes big enough that it's so much easier to succeed. I just can't, and won't agree to this premise.

I think a lot of our run blocking issues starts with attitude, not just the hogs, but the team's. That starts with Mike. Rodgers too. And the backs getting some big plays. The can't seem to build any momentum in the run game for a lot of reasons. I think one of the most overrated one is drive blocking ABILITY. Really do.

vCash
    We need to draft a new kicker or pick one up in FA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    We need to draft a new kicker or pick one up in FA
    Not sure if serious.

vCash
    Not sure if serious.
    I am serious. Crosby sucks ***. He has missed 5 of his last nine and i don't trust him to make a kick to tie the game or win the game when time is expiring. Dude has been garbage

vCash
    I am serious. Crosby sucks ***. He has missed 5 of his last nine and i don't trust him to make a kick to tie the game or win the game when time is expiring. Dude has been garbage
    Crosby is always so hot and cold one year he can do good and the next year he is horrible. I wouldn't mind them bringing someone in for competition. I mentioned it before but Free agent wise Nate Kaeding is there he is a pretty good kicker but, the injuries have been nagging him.
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Solo Tackles: 3
    Assist Tackles: 3
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 1
    Ints:
    TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Crosby is always so hot and cold one year he can do good and the next year he is horrible. I wouldn't mind them bringing someone in for competition. I mentioned it before but Free agent wise Nate Kaeding is there he is a pretty good kicker but, the injuries have been nagging him.
    We need to do something. Its not ok for him to just miss a bunch of kicks. He always says the same **** after the game "oh idk what happened i gotta look at the tape and we will get it fixed". Then the next week comes and he misses more kicks. Dude is garbage. Can you imagine if he had to make a kick to win the super bowl or a playoff game? I wouldn't even watch it.

vCash
    I can't agree.

Remember Jon Ryan anyone?

Crosby isn't that bad.

vCash
    I can't agree.

Remember Jon Ryan anyone?

Crosby isn't that bad.
    Crosby is horrible. How bout his first FG this weekend? Short FG and missed it. Dude is horrible. He has a great start to his career but now he sucks. Miss the game tying kick against the Colts. Missing 5 of your last 9 is horrible.

vCash
    Crosby is horrible. How bout his first FG this weekend? Short FG and missed it. Dude is horrible. He has a great start to his career but now he sucks. Miss the game tying kick against the Colts. Missing 5 of your last 9 is horrible.
    Just can't agree. If we move on, we will regret it.

vCash
    Just can't agree. If we move on, we will regret it.
    The what do you like about him? What has he shown you that says he is a great kicker and we don't need to even think about bringing someone else in. And im talking about the present, not the first few years of his career.

vCash
    The what do you like about him? What has he shown you that says he is a great kicker and we don't need to even think about bringing someone else in. And im talking about the present, not the first few years of his career.
    I don't make assumptions on a player's ability based on their last 9 kicks. If he makes the next 9 is he the greatest kicker ever? He's never missed by your logic. I know his talent and ability. He'll come around. People have slumps.

vCash
    I don't make assumptions on a player's ability based on their last 9 kicks. If he makes the next 9 is he the greatest kicker ever? He's never missed by your logic. I know his talent and ability. He'll come around. People have slumps.
    He wasn't that great last year either. Besides there is nothing wrong with bringing someone in for competition. If anything it tells him that he needs to get his **** together or he is out. Its not like he is barely missing, some of his kicks are wayyyyy off. As of right now he has nothing to worry about and can keep feeding us the same **** over and over again about his missed kicks.

vCash
    He wasn't that great last year either. Besides there is nothing wrong with bringing someone in for competition. If anything it tells him that he needs to get his **** together or he is out. Its not like he is barely missing, some of his kicks are wayyyyy off. As of right now he has nothing to worry about and can keep feeding us the same **** over and over again about his missed kicks.
    He was a top 10 kicker last year. He still is IMO, he's slumping a bit. He hasn't had a ton of attempts either. You don't take the risk to upgrade a top 10 kicker.

I have no issue with bringing someone into camp and PS.

Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast