Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1000
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,875
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Mitten View Post
    and i'm right there with you on Gio.... when i saw that punt return, i knew Norm would be diggin it!
    Lol. I had no clue he was even that good of a return man. I was surprised with his speed.

    I remember fawning over him last year and went out of my way to watch him on ESPN3 earlier this year and he still impressed.

    Then I come back from my ban and I get accused of jumping on the bandwagon

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,875
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    Yeah I would agree with that. It seems like Ted likes to get a receiver in the 2nd round judging by history. I like Rogers a lot and like Norm said it fits GB, however, like Mitten said he did get kicked out for a failed drug test. Listening to his interviews he seems like a nice kid. However, I was one of the few that wanted Janoris Jenkins last draft.

    Another guy is Justin Hunter. But in all honesty I don't think we'll even get a sniff at this guy. He reminds me a lot of AJ Green. Very smooth player.

    Keenan Allen is another guy. I've been up and down on this guy as far as him being able to fit our system. I got him down as a west coast offensive guy but as you know we've been going away from that. Thing with him is he leaves a lot of balls on the field.

    Terrance Williams, and to be honest I'm not a fan of him. His height is what he's got going for him. He's a big target but I think he's so raw in his playing that it's not worth it. But that's just me.

    I haven't got a chance to look at Marcus Davis yet but I think it would be kind of cool for him to reunite with Boykin.
    I'm just not impressed with Keenan Allen like others. I don't deny his ability or anything. I don't know. I think it's a gut thing.

    I'd agree with you on TW but he's better than I thought he was I guess. I'd rather not draft him but I don't think I would be upset either. Wouldn't be upset with any of them I guess.

    There's some other ones that look nice on paper but I just haven't done my homework on them.

    If Hunter is at our pick, let's just say he is.....we have to take him though, correct? I think if Rogers was there at our 2nd, provided he seems clean through the interview type stuff......I'd erupt more than I did when we took Cobb, and that day I bought the house a round.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    6,866
    vCash
    1500
    I am going to call my self a changed man, but I am on the Manti Te'o fan. Large in part due to my rekindled facination of Notre Dame football at Florida lets be honest I wasn't watching much of them. I am on the train and feel he's a difference maker. The Packers are losing a play maker we need a new one on defense. I can think of a number of reasons to get the guy. He improves the Packers in many ways. BOLD PREDICTION ALERT!!!! He's not Patrick Willis, but I will go out on a limb here and say he can be a 3-4 Brian Urlacher with a better personality not saying Urlacher's an ******* or anything(really i'm not saying that). No guarantee he reachs that, but he has the potential to. Teo is simply a guy you root for and I can't believe I have not seen his ability until recently a rare slip on my big board. He would be a steal in the later part of round 1 and is the only one of three LB's I can for sure grade out in the 1st and the only one I would grade as valuable enough to trade up for. Its a move that makes sense especially since none of the RB's with Lattimore out are 1st round caliber.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,875
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    I am going to call my self a changed man, but I am on the Manti Te'o fan. Large in part due to my rekindled facination of Notre Dame football at Florida lets be honest I wasn't watching much of them. I am on the train and feel he's a difference maker. The Packers are losing a play maker we need a new one on defense. I can think of a number of reasons to get the guy. He improves the Packers in many ways. BOLD PREDICTION ALERT!!!! He's not Patrick Willis, but I will go out on a limb here and say he can be a 3-4 Brian Urlacher with a better personality not saying Urlacher's an ******* or anything(really i'm not saying that). No guarantee he reachs that, but he has the potential to. Teo is simply a guy you root for and I can't believe I have not seen his ability until recently a rare slip on my big board. He would be a steal in the later part of round 1 and is the only one of three LB's I can for sure grade out in the 1st and the only one I would grade as valuable enough to trade up for. Its a move that makes sense especially since none of the RB's with Lattimore out are 1st round caliber.
    We'd have to almost lose out or trade up. I don't see either happening. But I have him as the 2nd highest "graded" prospect. Not saying he should go #2. Willis didn't go top 10. You know what I mean.

    He already plays the run like a pro and his pass coverage this year is amazing. I thought it was just...an for aberration while. But no. He turned into a stud in coverage. And he has leadership qualities in spades. He's an incredible prospect.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    685
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lol. I had no clue he was even that good of a return man. I was surprised with his speed.

    I remember fawning over him last year and went out of my way to watch him on ESPN3 earlier this year and he still impressed.

    Then I come back from my ban and I get accused of jumping on the bandwagon
    f that.... post #40, i think, of this thread, july, you threw him out there

    i would say if Hunter was there at our pick, and we passed, i would at least require an explaination.... you can't teach 6'4" and 4.4 speed with skills.... and i'd be pretty pumped if Rogers, Williams, or especially Davis are there in the 2nd... the good thing is you know TT will do his homework on Rogers, he loves him some WR's

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,875
    vCash
    1777
    Agree with all that. And I KNEW I talked about him somewhere. Just wasn't sure. Lol thanks.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,850
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah I think if Hunter is there when we pick we would have to pick him, unless something comes up from now until then.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    875
    vCash
    1500
    kenjon barner last night ......

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    6,866
    vCash
    1500
    I feel that the packers need to trade up in this draft. It sound weird this early but a lot of the issues thu have are mineut and can be solved with 2-3 high quality picks.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    6,866
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram0n man View Post
    kenjon barner last night ......
    Solid performance A Heisman performance in fact but I argue the Oregon offense make players look better than they are.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,850
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    I feel that the packers need to trade up in this draft. It sound weird this early but a lot of the issues thu have are mineut and can be solved with 2-3 high quality picks.
    I realize what your saying, but I don't like the idea of trading up just to trade up. There is quality beyond the top 10. Ted has the ability to find guys. I still trust him to do that.

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,875
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram0n man View Post
    kenjon barner last night ......
    Been complaining about people mocking him round 5 or later for weeks. Finally they'll get the message.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    357
    vCash
    1500
    Jonathan Franklin anyone? I think he has a year left but the guy has produced and was on Heisman watch early on. Idk how he'd fit and I'm no evaluator of RBs but he seems to have talent.

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    17,850
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUpackersfan View Post
    Jonathan Franklin anyone? I think he has a year left but the guy has produced and was on Heisman watch early on. Idk how he'd fit and I'm no evaluator of RBs but he seems to have talent.
    Not a fan of him in our system to be honest.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    6,866
    vCash
    1500
    You know we need a guy who can be a grinder I think when healthy Starks is a great option and Green is coming along. We don't need the big stud back especially since our passing is so dominant. I think we need new personnel on the OL more than new backs. If they can get a versatile guy like what Tony Fisher brought I think the backs mesh well.

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •