Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ValuePick View Post
    Yeah, that was a while ago and I have no idea what my mindset was going into that draft anymore. I do remember being really surprised (and pissed, whoops) about Jordy Nelson,
    I had to work that day and I got off work and sat in the break room for like an hour waiting so I could see the selection. Then they traded back. I about broke things. Lol, I think I had somewhere to be or something but I can't for the life of me remember.

When we took Jordy I was happy. I'm a closet KSU fan because I had some fam go there and yeah. But BROHM, oh man if you had saw me. I screamed curse words in between pink face piece of blank homophobic slur.

You have no idea how much I hated Brian Brohm.

vCash
    The year we took Jordy. Receiver was fairly high on the list I thought because I remember really looking at those receivers a lot. Funny thing is he turned out better than Devin Thomas, James Hardy, Malcolm Kelly, and Limas Sweed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    The year we took Jordy. Receiver was fairly high on the list I thought because I remember really looking at those receivers a lot. Funny thing is he turned out better than Devin Thomas, James Hardy, Malcolm Kelly, and Limas Sweed.
    Was that when got Patrick Swain (lol nobody will remember the reference). I remember everyone busting nuts because we got some little fast white guy in R7 and nobody likes Jordy.

vCash
    I liked Malcolm Kelly, Sweed, and Desean Jackson a lot that year. I was pretty pissed Jordy was the receiver we ended up with. I was young and wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by percyhoward View Post
    I must have misunderstood the smily. I thought I was offering him an orange.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ValuePick View Post
    I liked Malcolm Kelly, Sweed, and Desean Jackson a lot that year. I was pretty pissed Jordy was the receiver we ended up with. I was young and wrong.
    Pssht. This is the internet. You would have traded up, taken Clady, then nabbed Ray Rice, and taken Carl Nicks late. You loved all those guys. You knew Golston, Sweed, Kelly were all busts.

I mean, that's how everyone in the NFL Draft section talks. All ****ing geniuses.

vCash
    what does everyone think of cameron marshall? he seems to e a guy that will gladly lower his shoulder and run over smaller DBs. if it were up to me, i would go for him...only if michael isnt an option. btw, nice sig norm...im probably better though

also, spencer ware seems like a beastly prospect as well.
    Last edited by ShowMeThemTDs; 01-30-2013 at 11:20 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeThemTDs View Post
    what does everyone think of cameron marshall? he seems to e a guy that will gladly lower his shoulder and run over smaller DBs. if it were up to me, i would go for him...only if michael isnt an option. btw, nice sig norm...im probably better though
    I'd ****ing destroy you

I play on PC, I imagine you do not.

vCash
    i play on xbox, so i suppose you would...on pc. check ma stats breh. my name is stankaydankay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeThemTDs View Post
    i play on xbox, so i suppose you would...on pc. check ma stats breh. my name is stankaydankay
    Ahhh, you can fly. I never even bothered learning. I even have a flightstick lol.

Not bad. I about crapped when I saw you had like 10k M4A1 kills lol

vCash
    Halo is better
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

vCash
    I used to be a huge Black Hawk Down fan but that was probably before all your time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Halo is better
    Yeah, right.
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I used to be a huge Black Hawk Down fan but that was probably before all your time
    I remember it, I didn't play it myself but I know people who did.

Also before my time, lulz. I was playing the Counter Strike beta in 1999. Before anyone was playing FPS games. Like.......anyone.

I'm a nerd from way back.

vCash
    I used to play the hell out of syphon filter then if you go way back freedom force for nes
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I used to play the hell out of syphon filter then if you go way back freedom force for nes
    Contra bro. Rush N Attack I had and that was pimp as hell too.

I never got into Syphon Filter. Stealth **** was annoying to me.

I was move of a sports guy on NES though. RBI Baseball, Tecmo Bowl and Super Bowl.

vCash
    Halo USED to be better but it was completely ruined. God is the franchise horrible now. I mean Reach was probably the worst shooter I've ever played. They figure there are more bad kids than good so they make the game where the noobs have plenty of ways to use noob tactics to kill you. They slow down the controls to make it easier also. It is like activision using less and less recoil every COD they make. I guess it makes sense. If the bad kids don't get killed as much they will have more fun and spend more money. Okay I'm done ranting.

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast