Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Shawn Zobel updated his mock again but still had us taking Barrett Jones. He also had Manti Te'o falling to Baltimore. I don't think if Te'o falls to us we pass on him yeah he has that media circus bu he has too much upside not to take him
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Solo Tackles: 63
    Assist Tackles: 27
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 6
    Ints:1
    TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Shawn Zobel updated his mock again but still had us taking Barrett Jones. He also had Manti Te'o falling to Baltimore. I don't think if Te'o falls to us we pass on him yeah he has that media circus bu he has too much upside not to take him
    This place is boring. New thread time. Follow me.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    This place is boring. New thread time. Follow me.
    Following you scares me sometimes lol
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Solo Tackles: 63
    Assist Tackles: 27
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 6
    Ints:1
    TDs:

vCash
    Following you scares me sometimes lol
    Lol, it's up.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Mike Zordich to replace Kuhn?
    Don't know anything about Zordich or any other fullback in the draft but we need someone. Kuhn just can't move players out of the hole. He just seems to fill the hole up. Really been watching him this year & he's just a big guy with no power or leverage . Think he hurts running game more than helps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flodapack View Post
    Don't know anything about Zordich or any other fullback in the draft but we need someone. Kuhn just can't move players out of the hole. He just seems to fill the hole up. Really been watching him this year & he's just a big guy with no power or leverage . Think he hurts running game more than helps.
    His dad played DB in the NFL for like 10 years. I remember him when I was a kid.

I'm not sure he's that super power blocker but he seems like he would be nice.

I think we're getting too OMFG WE NEED VONTA LEACH a little bit. I think we still need a combo guy. Maybe one of each. A balanced FB and a PB one like we tried with Quinn. Although I never thought Quinn was that good or helped the run game that much.

Anyways, another balanced guy that I'm in love with is Zach Line. He def isn't going to come in and be this stud power blocker day one but he's kind of a Kuhn style player but better.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Just a Question
    how do you guys feel about Tyrann Mathieu?
    In 2011 he was awarded the Chuck Bednarik Award, given to the year's best defensive player in college football.
    In two years, only 1 as a full time starter he had 133 tackles, 16 of those for a loss, 6 sacks, 4 Ints, 19 passes defended, and a whopping 11 forced fumbles. The FF stat is absolutely unbelievable. He also had 2 returns for TDs.

Do you guys think his off field problems are over?
    Would you guys take him? what round?

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    Just a Question
    how do you guys feel about Tyrann Mathieu?
    In 2011 he was awarded the Chuck Bednarik Award, given to the year's best defensive player in college football.
    In two years, only 1 as a full time starter he had 133 tackles, 16 of those for a loss, 6 sacks, 4 Ints, 19 passes defended, and a whopping 11 forced fumbles. The FF stat is absolutely unbelievable. He also had 2 returns for TDs.

Do you guys think his off field problems are over?
    Would you guys take him? what round?
    I'd be dying to sit in the room while he's interviewed. Without knowing how that goes, I can't really say where I'd draft him. Obviously if I felt iffy about that at all, he'd be a red prospect for me.

IF he really showed out and passed and looked good.......I take that kid, with still some risk, in round 4 all day. You can find a way to use him. You can.

Good things happen when he's on the field. He finds the ball and when he has it, he knows what to do with it.

I'd definitely take a shot, I just think someone else will be far more ready to do it than GB.
    Last edited by Norm; 01-30-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Just thinkin of Mathieu, Shields, Hayward and Tramon running around on the field together gets me all giddy. lol
    I like him in the 4th as well.
    But I totally agree, someone will jump on him first.
    My 5 guesses:
    Pats
    Jets
    Titans
    Giants
    Lions

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    Just thinkin of Mathieu, Shields, Hayward and Tramon running around on the field together gets me all giddy. lol
    I like him in the 4th as well.
    But I totally agree, someone will jump on him first.
    My 5 guesses:
    Pats
    Jets
    Titans
    Giants
    Lions
    Those definitely make sense. I could see even more teams in. I always had this gut feeling that the 49ers would want him but it's not based on anything.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    It's tough because where do you put Mathieu? He can't cover but yet he's kind of a liability as a S. He's definitely the definition of a playmaker so that alone interests me. Personally, I don't think much has changed for him personality wise. So it's kind of buyer be ware. Unless he goes undrafted (which I doubt) I don't think we'll take him.

vCash
    Yeah I just looked at it. Last years mock that he did, I didn't think was all that great. And it seems like he just plugs guys in sometimes just to see what kind of response he gets. Like having Tyler Wilson go 1st.

vCash
    Mathieu would concern me for his size also. I guess you could throw him in the slot.. I just don't think he is big enough to be like Woodson was 2 years ago. Lining up at LB, Safety, CB. He is listed at 5'09'' 175. So he isn't as small as I was thinking but still would be the smallest packer.
    Mike Daniels #76- 2013 stats/2014 stats
    Games played - 17
    Sacks/Hits/Hurries - 2013 6.5/6/27 2014 -
    Tackles/Stops - 2013- 23/23 2014 - 5/5
    PFF Grade/Run defense/Pass Rush - 2013- 22.4/9.5/12 2014- 2.8/3.7/-1.0
    Run Stop %/Pass Rushing Productivity- 2013- 8.6/9.3 2014- 18.5/0
    PFF 3-4 DE position ranking overall grade - 6th 2014- 7th

14. 01-30-2013, 02:21 PM
    Reason
    dupe posts

vCash
    I just watched Sheldon Richardson's tape against Bama, and I think he became my man crush of this draft. I hardly saw him get beat. This guy was solid against the double team, played a cut block perfectly, and won nearly every one on one block I saw. He had 2 sacks, several tfl's, reacted to screens well and chased down receivers on a regular basis. His consistent penetration was impressive as well.
    This guy's motor is awesome. At 295, I definitely think he has the speed and smarts to play in our defense. Not sure if he'll fall to us, but if he does ill be mad if TT doesn't choose him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUpackersfan View Post
    I just watched Sheldon Richardson's tape against Bama, and I think he became my man crush of this draft. I hardly saw him get beat. This guy was solid against the double team, played a cut block perfectly, and won nearly every one on one block I saw. He had 2 sacks, several tfl's, reacted to screens well and chased down receivers on a regular basis. His consistent penetration was impressive as well.
    This guy's motor is awesome. At 295, I definitely think he has the speed and smarts to play in our defense. Not sure if he'll fall to us, but if he does ill be mad if TT doesn't choose him!
    Funny thing is that might have been his worst tape from this year. He struggles a bit against bigger stronger OL, but the guy always seems to get penetration no matter whose he's going up against.

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast