Green Bay Packers
    Phoenix Suns
    Phoenix Coyotes
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    UofA Wildcats
    Real Madrid

vCash
    Barrett Jones C out of Alabama

Then get the best avaiable player at the following postitions (no particular order):
    DT, NT, LB, RB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    Why?
    seems kind of slow (sometimes seems fast sometimes people run right around him), I don't see an impact player, doesn't really stand out to me, and he is projected first round. If I'm taking a guy in the first round I want him to be an impact guy.
    Last edited by Tram0n man; 01-17-2013 at 12:09 PM.

vCash
    I want him with our 2nd though

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    If Te'o really drops, like some say (which I dont believe) would you take him at 26?
    That's a good question. Personally, late 1st round is where I got Te'o ability wise and that was before this whole lie came out. My question is how far do we go with this lie? Could it hurt our trust with him later on? I can't give a straight answer because I can't pick his brain at all. But I will say before this whole thing came out we would've definitely picked him. Kind of guy we need out there especially on 3rd down.

vCash

vCash

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by normsizedmidget View Post
    6'4 220+ Ran a 4.4 and he's white!?

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    6'4 220+ Ran a 4.4 and he's white!?
    Just projected.......

He's tearing it up at the Shrine game supposedly. That's why I brought it up.

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Sounds like Taylor Mays a few years ago.
    If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    Sources told WalterFootball.com that the Jets, Packers and Saints were showing a lot of interest in Michael. Green Bay general manager Ted Thompson was really watching Michael closely in practice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Sources told WalterFootball.com that the Jets, Packers and Saints were showing a lot of interest in Michael. Green Bay general manager Ted Thompson was really watching Michael closely in practice.
    Yeah I posted about that the other day. He could be a steal. That guy has insane talent.

vCash
    oh, i posted about this in the mock forum. i apologize for that. anyways, i would love to see a harris & michael backfield. we do need to address Dline/ILB early though and micheal is moving up draft boards already. depending on what he does at the combine, i wouldnt be suprised to see him go late first early second.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeThemTDs View Post
    oh, i posted about this in the mock forum. i apologize for that. anyways, i would love to see a harris & michael backfield. we do need to address Dline/ILB early though and micheal is moving up draft boards already. depending on what he does at the combine, i wouldnt be suprised to see him go late first early second.
    Still feels like a solid 3 to me. We'll see. I'd tip over if he went round 1. That's nuts.

He had that chance and this year he didn't do enough for me.

vCash
    it sounds nuts but look at all of the players that shot up all because of senior bowl/combine hype. i myself, would put him in the late second. he just looks like the best all around back in the draft IMO. i do hope you are correct though, if he goes mid, i betcha TT nabs him.

i also just read on the packers website about that jenkins (forgot his first nam) out of georgia. guy is 6'4" 354 pounds. watching his game film reminds me of the one kid in pee wee that hit puberty first and walks all over the other team. the good thing is, hes a true NT, not a stat padder so maybe alot of teams let him slip. i like how he eats up the double and sometimes triple teams and the linebackers roam free for the most part.

in my dream scenario, the packers end up with both and also replace hawk for...ev....er.

Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast