Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    have you checked out Devonte Holloman of South Carolina?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Mitten View Post
    Not yet. I will and get back to you.

vCash
    I just found out about Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee. I'm going to watch more from him but from the bit I have seen he reminds me of Randy Moss. He's 6'4" and can run with the ball. I wanted to find a potential #1 receiver to replace Jennings and I wanted him to have size to fill the mismatch Finley currently causes our opponents. It looks like he could be a 2nd rounder at this point, obviously we have a long way to go. If he produces big this year and runs in the high 4.3's at the combine I can't imagine him making it out of the 1st.

JUCO Highlights
    Tennessee vs. NC State Highlights
    Quote Originally Posted by percyhoward View Post
    I must have misunderstood the smily. I thought I was offering him an orange.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ValuePick View Post
    I just found out about Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee. I'm going to watch more from him but from the bit I have seen he reminds me of Randy Moss. He's 6'4" and can run with the ball. I wanted to find a potential #1 receiver to replace Jennings and I wanted him to have size to fill the mismatch Finley currently causes our opponents. It looks like he could be a 2nd rounder at this point, obviously we have a long way to go. If he produces big this year and runs in the high 4.3's at the combine I can't imagine him making it out of the 1st.

JUCO Highlights
    Tennessee vs. NC State Highlights
    Everytime I was watch Patterson I always wonder if he knows he's 6'4. He plays like he's 5'11, not that it's a bad thing but there is some areas of improvement. I guess the question is do we need a guy that will be a player his rookie year or we looking for a guy that could be that guy 2-3 years down the road?

vCash
    I got a chance to check out Holloman. I don't really see him as a fit for our system. I think he'd best fit a weak side LB in the 4-3 or even a SS in the 46 defense.

This is what I saw of him: Love his size, maybe a little bigger than what you'd like out of a S but decent size for an OLB. Average speed, maybe on the slower end I got a projected 4.5 speed. Quicker than fast though, he's got good reaction time. Picks up the play pretty quickly and attacks. Good pursuit to the ball but also knows how to contain. Best when he can sit back and read the QB and watch the play develop in front of him. Big hitter but leads with his shoulder too much, gets some miss tackles that way. He'll be too slow to cover a slot receiver and possibly a TE. Motor is a little hot and cold. Arrested in June of last year for driving under the influence. Because he's got a little versatility as where he can play I can see him go in the 3rd. If he runs a better 40 time he could go in the 2nd.

vCash
    agree, he's more Thomas Davis than LaRon Landry... and he wouldn't fit for us, i just mentioned him because you said you like hitters... don't think we're in dire need of a rookie safety, but if TT took a shot on one late, say like Ray Ray, i wouldn't be mad...

vCash
    I'm torn on whether or not we need a rookie safety. My thought is we either need to take one very early who can pretty much come in right away and be an instant playmaker, or we either don't take one or take a late round flier. I don't mind Burnett and McMillian. I think they are both solid but unspectacular players, so if we're drafting a safety, it better be someone who's significantly better than one of those two, or a late round flier.

vCash
    agree, he's more Thomas Davis than LaRon Landry... and he wouldn't fit for us, i just mentioned him because you said you like hitters... don't think we're in dire need of a rookie safety, but if TT took a shot on one late, say like Ray Ray, i wouldn't be mad...
    Yeah I like guys like Rambo and Reid than him TBH. I really think Rambo would be a perfect S for us, only down-part is all his off the field issues and we usually don't go after guys like that but ideally he's the type of player we like.

vCash
    i'm a big fan of Rambo... i got all excited this summer when there were rumors he was gonna enter the supplemental draft... what are thinking for him, late 2nd tops, more likely 3rd? that's kinda where i see him right now...

vCash
    i'm a big fan of Rambo... i got all excited this summer when there were rumors he was gonna enter the supplemental draft... what are thinking for him, late 2nd tops, more likely 3rd? that's kinda where i see him right now...
    It's tough. It's like Janoris Jenkins. He's got 1st round talent but because of the incidents he'll fall. No one knows just how far though. I think I got him in the 2nd round though right now.

vCash
    So before i ask this question i just want to make it clear that i am not giving up on the season or our chances to win the division. With that said, if this horrible start continues throughout the season and we get a high draft pick who do you think we should target or what position would we focus on?

There you go thumper

vCash
    The more I watch the guy the more I want Montee Ball moving north a little. Dudes a beast. He's a dual threat who could move this offense to the next level.

vCash
    Irnmn- its not to often i want a badger rb, but with montee your exactly right. could totally b a perfect fit for us.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    So before i ask this question i just want to make it clear that i am not giving up on the season or our chances to win the division. With that said, if this horrible start continues throughout the season and we get a high draft pick who do you think we should target or what position would we focus on?
    Like the following two posters, I'd like Ball. I'd also love Lattimore, but getting Ball in the 2nd might be a better investment. To answer your question, in my opinion, we could go a number of different routes. It would be great to have an all-pro LT for the duration of Rodgers career. It would also be nice to have a guy compliment Jordy and Cobb next year. But I'd really like a guy like Eric Reid, I just love the way the guy plays. But I realize that's probably not going to happen. Doesn't really seem like Ted's style.

vCash
    as a Badger honk, i really liked what i saw from Ball today... as far as Short goes. i'm still on the fence, he reminds me of Worthy. i wouldn't spend a first on him, but in the latter half of the 2nd, i could see it... he runs too hot and cold for my liking, he'll make great play, or disrupt a play, and your reaction is "wow!", but then disappear for 3-4 series...i really am enjoying this LSU v South Carolina game... Reid is playing way better than last week... i love these two defenses... if we're picking earlier than expected, i'm for a stud LT (Joeckel) or a stud OLB (Jones, Werner, Mingo, or Montgomery)... or i would trade out and build up an arsenal of picks to make a run at Clowney the next year

i also thought Chase Thomas upped his stock today, i really would like to snatch him up...

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast