Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    2 pretty good games this weekend with guys I'm watching.... Bama v Arkansas & USC v Stanford..... lots of LB's, S's, TE's, RB's, OL and DL prospects....

vCash
    Yeah I'll be watching USC v Stanford for sure.

vCash
    David Amerson

vCash
    Anthony Barr OLB from UCLA jumped out at me from the UCLA - Neb game. I was pretty drunk, but it did look like he was in the backfield quite a bit. Anyone else notice this as well?

vCash
    I really didn't see Barr, but it looks like he's converting from offense... I'll make sure to keep an eye out for him... looks like he has pretty good size, and is pretty athletic...

vCash
    I really want the Packers to draft Jordan Rodgers this year. How cool would that be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I really want the Packers to draft Jordan Rodgers this year. How cool would that be.
    Someone will take him just like how Phily took Clay's bother in hopes he would turn out to be like Clay haha

vCash
    just a few guys that really stood out to me this weekend....

Stepfan Taylor, RB, Stanford - really impressed with what a complete back he is, did everything you want, and did it really well... most importantly, can pick up blitzers pretty well...

TJ Mcdonald, S, USC - guy was all over the place.... still a little worried about his coverage skills, but he's a heck of a blitzer and a sure tackler...

Matt Elam, S, Florida - really like this kid... complete safety, can cover and comes up strong in run support...

Jesse Williams, NT, Bama - kid can not be moved... really starting to develop a man-crush on him... he's kinda nuts, but he's as tough as they come.... he's my favorite fit for the Pack right now...

vCash
    what would you guys draft IF you drafted for NEED.... I think I would go CB for sure

vCash
    as of right now... i'd go CB, DL, OL, RB...

vCash
    Dl, rb, ol, mlb, s, cb, dl

vCash
    I dont think cb is as big of a need as some think. I think our biggest needs are C, ILB, RB and possible WR if Jennings does leave.

vCash
    i can agree that "if" House, Hayward, and Shields can prove their worth, then we're fine at CB, until then it's a need... it just depends who falls to us, if Amerson, Rhodes, Miliner, or Banks fell to us, i'd have to consider them.... Same goes for Safety... just like i'd have to consider an ILB early in this draft, there's a lot of good ones this year, between Te'o, Reddick, Skov, Ogletree, or Chase Thomas, there's a lot of talent there... Barrett Jones would be the only C i'd look at in the first... the nice thing is this is a pretty deep draft class for our needs....

vCash
    Here is how I see it in order. The team is deep with few holes.. so I see TT trading up again.

S - Collins injury is still leaving a gaping hole (he was that good) and Woodson is one more year closer to retirement. There isn't starter quality depth at this position. The end of the 1st round is when Safeties can go.. but this year has a bumper crop. TT might trade down into the early 2nd round and pick there since there are a few good ones to choose from.
    ILB with the entire package of tackling and covering TE - Replaces Hawk
    WR - Replaces Driver and insurance on Jennings free agency. TT picks his WR in the 3rd round... sometimes in the 2nd... but there isn't impending need to jump with our receiver corps. Other teams will rush to take the best known ones quick in the 1st round.
    TE - Supposedly a big crop this year. They'll shop at the back end.
    OL - Depth in case Datko doesn't develop the needed strength.

Players who's contracts are Free Agent's in 2013

Greg Jennings
    Donald Driver
    Brett Goode
    Brad Jones
    Evan Dietrich-Smith
    Phillip Merling
    Sam Shields
    Tom Crabtree
    Erik Walden
    Rob Francois
    Cedric Benson
    Jarrett Boykin
    Last edited by vbjunkie; 09-18-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    what would you guys draft IF you drafted for NEED.... I think I would go CB for sure
    RB for sure. CB would be nice but I think House and Hayward are players so I want to wait a little bit.

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast