Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We need 2 more fullbacks.

vCash
    Miami dismissed senior safety Ray-Ray Armstrong from the football program, the school announced Wednesday.

The school did not give a reason for Armstrong's release, but did say it would grant him a full release should he elect to transfer to another institution.

Dinich: Unfortunate Ending

This was an unfortunate end for Ray-Ray Armstrong, who had a great spring, and for the Hurricanes, who need all the help they can get, ESPN.com's Heather Dinich writes. Blog

Armstrong was suspended for four games at the start of last season because he broke NCAA rules by accepting gifts from a former Miami booster. He missed another game later in the season while the school checked if other violations were committed when Armstrong had dinner with a friend who works in a public relations firm that handles professional athletes.

In seven games last season, Armstrong finished with 34 tackles, one interception and one fumble recovery.

Armstong was named to the preseason Chuck Bednarik Award list, given to the nation's top defensive player. ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper rated Armstrong as the No. 5 safety on his 25-man Big Board.

wonder if anyone would have taken a shot on him in the sup. draft....wonder if this drops him next year..

vCash
    That was a dick move to do right now.

vCash
    i saw he had contact with a booster again....i don't know if he can even transfer at this point...

vCash
    Well he's a talented kid....if he's even in the draft next year I'd take a shot on him. Only if the safeties we have right now really struggle this season.

vCash
    Also, I'd really like to see us grab a stud RB in this draft. If Davis comes back strong from injury I'd love to him. Lattimore prob won't happen assuming we have a late first rounder....but that would be beyond amazing. I'd like to see us snag another corner and one those pure pass rushing guys in the mid rounds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUpackersfan View Post
    Also, I'd really like to see us grab a stud RB in this draft. If Davis comes back strong from injury I'd love to him. Lattimore prob won't happen assuming we have a late first rounder....but that would be beyond amazing. I'd like to see us snag another corner and one those pure pass rushing guys in the mid rounds.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn1Usr29zDo

Our own Shady McCoy (More power, less speed, but I get a Shady feel from his style)
    Last edited by Norm; 07-18-2012 at 06:03 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

Our own Shady McCoy (More power, less speed, but I get a Shady feel from his style)
    He really does.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    He really does.
    Glad I'm not crazy.

I actually googled that comparison after I first saw him and there was nobody else that had said it.

I'm like uhhh? Maybe I'm dumb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

Bernard is pretty impressive! I definitely see the McCoy comparison. I don't watch much of UNC so I hadn't heard much of him but no doubt he'll be interesting to look out for.

vCash
    No idea if he comes out early but keep an eye on him

I like the prospects of the kid.

vCash
    for whatever reason, i thought he was just a soph, not a redshirt soph.....definately like Gio....love how he catches with his hands....plenty of burst...not phenom speed, but enough....yeah he's on my list....

and for any Badger fans out there, James White was this kid's backup in high school...
    Last edited by Richard Mitten; 07-19-2012 at 08:07 AM.

vCash
    Lol seriously? I did not know that.

vCash
    looks like Al Golden might be quite the hypocrite..?..

vCash
    no ones talking about alec ogletree? dude is an animal. as of right now hes the guy i like most

someone else i liked that no ones mentioned is Dominique Easley. i like how he plays the run hell need to put on 10-15 pounds though

i also like gio and ellington along with rex burkhead aka white jesus

dont like margus hunt, he looked like he got pushed off the ball alot from the youtube clips i saw of him in the run game
    Last edited by Tram0n man; 08-18-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast