Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 342
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,260
    vCash
    1500
    My dick measured in at 17 inches this morning. Not a PR but still legit

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,115
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    My dick measured in at 17 inches this morning. Not a PR but still legit
    can you fit it here ?
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    11,974
    vCash
    1500
    Lol

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  4. #229
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Duxbury
    Posts
    13,667
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    My dick measured in at 17 inches this morning. Not a PR but still legit
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    can you fit it here ?
    Homo?

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,115
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedroia View Post
    Homo?
    Yes!


    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Duxbury
    Posts
    13,667
    vCash
    1500

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,260
    vCash
    1500
    Haha

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,260
    vCash
    1500
    BB Shrugs 455lbs 8 times

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    4,224
    vCash
    1500
    Bench - 350 lbs

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,260
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    Bench - 350 lbs
    I wish I could

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    4,224
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    I wish I could
    I remember a time when I dreamed of benching 200 lbs.

    If you really dedicate yourself, you will be surprised how far you can get.
    I like to think I have pretty average genetics, but that doesnt stop me from training my *** off or make excuses.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,260
    vCash
    1500
    When I got serious about lifting last year I was at 185 and I'm up to 245(got as high as 260). Maybe I'll go back to 2 chest days a week

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    4,224
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    When I got serious about lifting last year I was at 185 and I'm up to 245(got as high as 260). Maybe I'll go back to 2 chest days a week
    I always recommend a strength program for beginners who have less than 2-3 years of training. I am assuming you are probably doing a hypertrophy routine since you used the word "chest".

    Even if you are into bodybuilding, a strength routine will allow you to move more weight which will result in more muscle mass. You will be a lot bigger if you are benching 275 x 10 rather than 185 x 10.

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,260
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    I always recommend a strength program for beginners who have less than 2-3 years of training. I am assuming you are probably doing a hypertrophy routine since you used the word "chest".

    Even if you are into bodybuilding, a strength routine will allow you to move more weight which will result in more muscle mass. You will be a lot bigger if you are benching 275 x 10 rather than 185 x 10.
    I've been doing it since freshmen year in high school(7 years). So maybe two years of serious lifting with all the right supps.

    I've used a 5 day split for the last year and only changed the order of days and cycled different lifts after 6 weeks.

    Chest day, shoulders day, back day, arms day and then leg day.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    4,224
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    I've been doing it since freshmen year in high school(7 years). So maybe two years of serious lifting with all the right supps.

    I've used a 5 day split for the last year and only changed the order of days and cycled different lifts after 6 weeks.

    Chest day, shoulders day, back day, arms day and then leg day.
    A lot of bodybuilders use strength routines when they are relatively new to lifting. Ive seen some do it for a few months to maybe a year and then they start with the more traditional hypertrophy routines. They are able to do much more weight obviously. That isnt to say you wont get stronger with a bodybuilding routine, but you will not yield anywhere near as much strength.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •