Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Generation Iron

vCash

Generation Iron

Has anyone seen this yet? I hadnt even heard about it but i plan on checking it out ASAP
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    wanted to see it the other day but then saw it's only playing at one theater by me and it's over an hour away so didn't do it

I'll just wait til I can grab the DVD

vCash
    This is honestly the first time I'm hearing about it. Looks interesting though.

vCash
    I don't really enjoy these types of films. I understand the lifestyle and culture and im good with it. I enjoyed the movie, " Pumping Iron " years ago. My problem isn't for the ones doing it, its for the young people who watch and become envolved. I think these things can be an opening to something bad, or atleast some bad choices.

I guess I have the same issue with movies like, " Fast and Furious. " It gives YOUNG people bad ideas. Young people have questionable judgement already, as we get older that improves or should. BUt now I see a lot of YOUNG kids with big mufflers, funky wheels, racing all over the roads. These actions put themself and others at risk.

I just think we should be showing YOUNG people more positive goals and lifestyles. Something better that they could want and desire.

I see a lot of YOUNG people making bad choices, some are shaped by the music, lifestyle, movies, stuff they put into their body, ext...

I just think better judgement is needed by adults and showing them better options...

Thoughts....

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "