Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
Everyone was with you at the beginning of the year, we were all but calling for his head. His game expanded this year for sure; he grabbed a leadership role, his passing got better and he took far fewer bad penalties than in the past, but with that said, I still think he makes too much for what he brings to the team.
Let's not forget that Hartnell's increased production this year was a direct result of the line he was on. He's a good player don't get me wrong, but it's hard to believe he puts up the same numbers when not paired with G and Jags. i would like to see Jags return, agreed at a cheaper salary. It's hard to say they should trade Danny, his playoff stats alone are enough to keep around, most of all he is consistent in the playoffs. Defense is by far the biggest concern on this team, Carle needs to go and please stop saying to bring Bart up, do we all forget how bad he looked in the 10' playoffs?!?!? Suter would look great in the Orange and Black, hopefully they make a strong push and get him. Offensively this team is strong and very young, another stud would be nice, as long as it's the right one. This team has tremendous upside as a potential cup contender for the next several years, just need to anchor the blueline.