Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Lmao^ please you call that realistic

1. Gwallace is opting out, Lopez a FA
    2. Tyson & amare? Lmao really
    3. Melo they will not move
    4 houston ain't trading Lowry , and that deal leaves us center less
    Last edited by MagicBucsSox; 05-10-2012 at 12:41 PM.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by titotribu View Post
    Coach...Phil
    Nelson
    Crawford
    Gerald Wallace
    Josh Smith
    Howard..
    Uff nice Team??

Please tell me how we pull that off

Also, forget Phil. He's only coming back to coach if he can win a title right away. Orlando isn't going to be on his radar.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Ughhhhhh hell yes. He can get you +19 a night
    Riiight, which is why he's never averaged 19ppg in his career and the last two years has avg 12ppg on 40% shooting. That's worse then j rich.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Riiight, which is why he's never averaged 19ppg in his career and the last two years has avg 12ppg on 40% shooting. That's worse then j rich.
    OJ is miles ahead of J-rich. He's better at everything except shooting (they're equal)
    Youngest GM in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    He actually avg 18 & 17 his first two yrs , so with Dwight next to him itd be more don't Think? I think he could muster a few points more with Dwight. Fairly durable durable guy. Good ft guy. And has a validation stamp on his game from none other than kobe
    Last edited by MagicBucsSox; 05-10-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Mayo would be a solid addition, especially if he starts (he should no doubt), his first two seasons, when he was a starter he averaged 18 and 17PPG, but with the bench role he went down 6PPG

vCash
    Starting to wonder what will happen with Ryan and Baby. Both are proven starters now and Baby has raised his trade value with this run w/o Dwight.

vCash
    I want to keep baby. Ryno is a dependent player. Utah will be looking to move either Al or millsap IMO.

vCash
    I'm going on record, nets will sign Lin

vCash
    Man it sounds like Dwight is gone this summer,Stephen A Smith keeps saying that Dwight wants out for Brooklyn,and he will demand a trade sometime this offseason.Then this dude who talks to Dwight via email from true blue nation keeps saying Dwight wants a new start and he doesn't trust Alex Martins and ownership,and he and Dwill are still talking about teaming up in Brooklyn.Add Alex comments after we got eliminated that if Dwight doesn't sign this summer he will trade him.All this makes me believe Dwight will get his wish and be traded this offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    Man it sounds like Dwight is gone this summer,Stephen A Smith keeps saying that Dwight wants out for Brooklyn,and he will demand a trade sometime this offseason.Then this dude who talks to Dwight via email from true blue nation keeps saying Dwight wants a new start and he doesn't trust Alex Martins and ownership,and he and Dwill are still talking about teaming up in Brooklyn.Add Alex comments after we got eliminated that if Dwight doesn't sign this summer he will trade him.All this makes me believe Dwight will get his wish and be traded this offseason.
    This isn't news. We've known all along that he wants to play in NJ. We've known he wants to leave. He changed his mind suddenly, and probably has regrets now.

It's only news now because we've chosen to not want to believe it. He doesn't want to play in Orlando...
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Well NJ has ZERO TO OFFER US. They have a 1% chance of landing ANthony Davis and even if they did it'd be dumb to trade him when Dwight may come a yr later and pair up with him.

Our only deal as of now is Bynum(if LA is eliminated early I can't see them not wanting dwight for a guy being out by McGee), maybe okc if they take an early exit will wanna tweak their roster. LAC likewise, and GSW if they're still willing to take him with no ext.

4teams

vCash
    It might come down again to just taking the best we can get. Again, we don't have much leverage if it's clear Dwight will bounce after this season. No team really will, or can, offer equal value.

If they keep their pick (has to be top 3), would you rather have Lopez + Brooks + Robinson/Drummond/MKG/Beal/Barnes or would you rather just lose Dwight after this season? That might be what it comes down to, and honestly, unless Dwight commits, that's what the FO needs to think. Getting nothing for him would be brutal.

Bynum would be the best value, but who's to say they'll do it? I think they would/should if they have the chance, but who knows.

And God, I hate Bynum. I don't want him

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    It's Brooklyn not NJ,Dwight never wanted NJ he wanted Brooklyn NEWYORKCITY.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    It might come down again to just taking the best we can get. Again, we don't have much leverage if it's clear Dwight will bounce after this season. No team really will, or can, offer equal value.

If they keep their pick (has to be top 3), would you rather have Lopez + Brooks + Robinson/Drummond/MKG/Beal/Barnes or would you rather just lose Dwight after this season? That might be what it comes down to, and honestly, unless Dwight commits, that's what the FO needs to think. Getting nothing for him would be brutal.

Bynum would be the best value, but who's to say they'll do it? I think they would/should if they have the chance, but who knows.

And God, I hate Bynum. I don't want him

I agree with u, by all means. But they don't even have Lopez. And its a lightening strike for them to land a top3 pick. But im hoping they do land it

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast