Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    I think Big Baby was our best player in the playoffs,I say we let Ryan walk and sign OJ Mayo.

Jameer,Duhon
    Mayo,Redick
    Turk,Jrich
    Baby,Clark
    Dwight,Orton
    That would be a horrible move, if anything, we should sign and trade him for something in return. I think we need to give him a contract still, he blew in the playoffs, but he is our biggest asset besides Dwight.

My fantasy player to sign might be Ray (or Crawford). I don't know what he would demand, but the MLE should get it done. Then I would like to package off J-Rich for anything.

There was a source saying that the Magic might go after JR Smith this summer.
    Last edited by *Superman*; 05-09-2012 at 10:26 PM.

vCash
    Oj could create his own shot. Taking attention from Dwight. Not one person we have can do that , hedo no more

I thinkif there was ever a time to chase Rudy gay, this is it. He's subpar in clutch though
    don't talk, check out the resumè

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman12* View Post
    That would be a horrible move, if anything, we should sign and trade him for something in return. I think we need to give him a contract still, he blew in the playoffs, but he is our biggest asset besides Dwight.

My fantasy player to sign might be Ray (or Crawford). I don't know what he would demand, but the MLE should get it done. Then I would like to package off J-Rich for anything.

No way should we sign JR Smith,that guy has looked terrible for the Knicks,and has a very low basketball iq,and all he does is chuck shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman12* View Post

Jr? Barf. Terrible. Mayo is better. Jr will never progress. It's what year 8 for him?

vCash
    I'd imagine OJ Mayo gets more than the MLE.

And, as is, that's the only type of players we should be talking about...
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Well, your pants should feel safe, because I'd put the odds of that happening at about 0.5%

Maybe I'm being too pessimistic, but I'm not getting my hopes up at all. It's never that easy...and as Magic fans we should know by now not to expect super stars to want to flock there in today's NBA
    I haven't read any farther than this comment yet so I apologize if this has already been said, but...

It's been done before. Don't tell me I'm the only one who remembers how we almost had our own Big 3 with Tracy McGrady, Grant Hill, and Tim Duncan until Timmy ultimately decided to go back to the Spurs. The funny thing is, we're a small market, but we're one of the most appealing, if not the most appealing, small market team out there. We don't have solid history, but we have a history of success, and let's all not forget about the lack of state income tax.

I'm not a believer of DWill coming here, either, but we're more desirable than people give us credit for. They won't flock here, but with the right people sending the pitch, and I do believe Foyle is a very good candidate to do that btw, then the stars can come. Will just take more time than one offseason

vCash
    I would welcome OJ, but I don't even consider him that much better, in terms of overall value, than JJ. JJ has developed into a very, very solid player. He could start on half of the teams in the NBA. It's just unfortunate that we have J-Rich, because while he's declined, he still has a reputation, which JJ never fully developed.

I wouldn't exactly mind Tracy, either. He'd come at the vet's minimum and would be less of a black hole than Hedo currently is. Though, once again unfortunately, the only nack I have on Stan is that he will likely never take Hedo out of the starting line up so long as he's the head coach. Not saying Tracy should start, but, well, I think you all kind of understand what I mean.

Long story short, I'm not even that optimistic about major roster changes. The only things to really keep an eye out on concern our current players, and that's Jameer's decision and Rhyno's contract offers. Those will depend on what's going to happen anyway, so I'll speculate a bit more when we figure out what we have with both of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I'd imagine OJ Mayo gets more than the MLE.

And, as is, that's the only type of players we should be talking about...
    That's a real post. It sucks knowing we're limited to players like Lou will etc.

I hope Anderson is move for a real PF like millsap(heat killer).

vCash
    Wth how's that lil Orlando logo on all our post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Wth how's that lil Orlando logo on all our post
    I don't see anything. Haha. Might be me messing up the servers. I'm trying to find a good Avy+Sig combo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    I haven't read any farther than this comment yet so I apologize if this has already been said, but...

It's been done before. Don't tell me I'm the only one who remembers how we almost had our own Big 3 with Tracy McGrady, Grant Hill, and Tim Duncan until Timmy ultimately decided to go back to the Spurs. The funny thing is, we're a small market, but we're one of the most appealing, if not the most appealing, small market team out there. We don't have solid history, but we have a history of success, and let's all not forget about the lack of state income tax.

I'm not a believer of DWill coming here, either, but we're more desirable than people give us credit for. They won't flock here, but with the right people sending the pitch, and I do believe Foyle is a very good candidate to do that btw, then the stars can come. Will just take more time than one offseason
    I know. And as I posted I thought of Grant and T-Mac...

That was so unique...basically like what happened in Miami last year. It was two guys coming together deciding they wanted to play with each other. It was a rare and unique circumstance.

It could happen again. Orlando is a desirable market...

We're just not set up in any way shape or form to bring in another super star right now. We don't have the money, we don't have the assets, and we don't have Dwight recruiting people right now...

But yes, you are right. It has happened before...and Orlando isn't as undesirable as say a Minnesota is.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    if Jameer picks up his option we're not getting anyone for more than the MLE, i guess we'll know in the next few days.

vCash
    He's gonna pick it up. It's smart to opt out and take a MLE from another team to be a back up on a deal like 3yr/4m per

vCash
    Coach...Phil
    Nelson
    Crawford
    Gerald Wallace
    Josh Smith
    Howard..
    Uff nice Team??

vCash
    Well if Dwight doesn't sign the extension this summer Martins said he will trade him to avoid Dwightmare 2,and I don't think anybody expects Dwight to sign this summer,he said last year that he prefers to play out his deal and sign a 5yr deal,thats probally why he opted in this year because he can sign for 5yrs.So I came up with some realistic trade ideas for Dwight if he decides not to sign this summer.

Golden State were rumored to be interested in a Dwight rental:

Bogut,Curry for Dwight.

Houston also another rumored rental team:

Martin,Scola,Lowry,1rd for Dwight,Turk

Brooklyn they are Dwight's #1 destination:

Lopez,Brooks,Wallace,1rd top3 protected for Dwight,Turk

Lakers probally a long shot now with Bynum's emergence:

Bynum for Dwight

Knicks they need a shakeup:

Chandler,Amare for Dwight,Turk or Chandler,Melo for Dwight,Anderson

Atlanta another rumored rental team:

Johnson,Jsmoove for Dwight,Turk or Johnson,Horford for Dwight,Turk