Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Some rumors I found.

Shaun Powell @Powell2daPeople
    Hornets will entertain offers for 10th pick if someone also agrees to take Ariza or Okafor contracts.
    The Chicago Bulls are not expected to exercise the $3.7 million option on point guard C.J. Watson for next season.
    BTW, this is what teams want for their above average players.

And that's why the Raptors have already made it known to rival teams that their lottery pick on June 28 -- No. 8 overall -- is available to a trade partner that can provide the elite small forward they seek, according to sources close to the situation.

With a slew of league execs having converged on Chicago this week for the NBA's annual pre-draft camp, sources told ESPN.com that the Raptors have at least two known trade targets: Memphis swingman Rudy Gay and Philadelphia's Andre Iguodala.

vCash
    I guess I can kiss those Rudy Gay dreams away.

Toronto has a better chance to get him with their lottery pick.

Charlotte has considered trading their #2 pick for Rudy Gay.

vCash
    Lmao only Jordan would trade a #2 pick for gay. The better pick up Randolph too
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    ^Rumor sounded like total trash.

There’s been talk that the Bobcats might be willing to move the No. 2 pick to Memphis in a package for small forward Rudy Gay, but according to sources, it’s just been talk. “It seems the rumors about Gay (being on the trading block) are true,” one source said. “And the Bobcats are one team that could take on his salary. But a trade would be complicated.”
    Talk 99.9% of the time means nothing.

vCash
    I would try to work out a sign-n-trade of Anderson & package him along with reddick and the 1st rd pick (maybe) for Rudy Gay. Hedo will just have to become an expensive sixth man. I would hurt nelson's feelings (LoL) so he wouldn't opt in and look for a pg that makes the game easier for his teammates.
    Last edited by SluggeR; 06-07-2012 at 07:54 PM.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    I would try to work out a sign-n-trade of Anderson & package him along with reddick and the 1st rd pick (maybe) for Rudy Gay. Hedo will just have to become an expensive sixth man. I would hurt nelson's feeling so he wouldn't opt in and look for a pg that makes the game easier for his teammates.
    I would make that trade to but why would Memphis?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    I would try to work out a sign-n-trade of Anderson & package him along with reddick and the 1st rd pick (maybe) for Rudy Gay. Hedo will just have to become an expensive sixth man. I would hurt nelson's feelings (LoL) so he wouldn't opt in and look for a pg that makes the game easier for his teammates.
    They are trading him to lower their payroll, not looking to add more contracts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman12* View Post
    Some rumors I found.

Shaun Powell @Powell2daPeople

BTW, this is what teams want for their above average players.
    If/After we trade Dwight I would trade Hedo for Okafor and their 10th pick. They can buy out Hedo after this year.

We could do a 3 team trade and send Dwight to the Warriors, Bogut some where else, get the Warriors pick Curry or Thompson and another guy from some one else lets say Rockets, maybe another first round pick and then have 4 first round picks.

Orlando Trades: Dwight, J-Richardson
    Orlando Receives: Thompson/Lowry 7th pick, 14th pick

Warriors Receive: Howard, Richardson

Rockets Receive: Bogut

Orlando trades: Hedo + Redick
    Orlando receives: Okafor + 10th pick

Hornets Receive: Hedo + Redick (Buy out of Turk after this year and Redick becomes FA)
    Trade: Okafor, 10th pick

Orlando Roster

Lowry/Duhon
    Thompson/
    Richardson/Clark
    Anderson/Davis
    Okafor

7th pick/10th pick/14th pick/19th pick

Players who I'd take with those picks
    I'd trade 7/10 to move up to 4 and take Barnes
    14-Tyle Zeller
    19-Arnett Moultrie

Lowry/Duhon
    Thompson/Richardson/Wafer
    Barnes/Clark
    Anderson/Moultrie
    Okafor/Zeller

Bam, quickest rebuild ever...
    Last edited by rapjuicer06; 06-08-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    There would be a lot of potential in that group, depending on how well those draft picks are able to play. But were it to happen, I don't think we would be able to get many first round picks that are under the top 20, I can't remember that ever happening to a team.

vCash
    There would be a lot of potential in that group, depending on how well those draft picks are able to play. But were it to happen, I don't think we would be able to get many first round picks that are under the top 20, I can't remember that ever happening to a team.
    How many teams trade the best player in the NBA? (second best w/e)

It's very logical.

Thompson/7th pick is not enough for Dwight.

Houston needs a center and Bogut is a good pick up for them. Lowry wants out of Houston. Trading the 14th pick and Lowry for Bogut, again is one hell of a deal to get a legit (when healthy) big man.

Hornets want someone to take on Okafor's salary and will package the 10th pick with it...whats better than getting two guys back who, one you can buy out, and the other is an expiring and have what, 12 million come off the table after this year is up?

It's the perfect situation. We get YOUNG players in Lowry and Thompson. We could package two of our picks to move up and take a potential stud (I'd compare him to Paul Pierce) in Barnes, and two potential big men in Zeller (who could develop into a 15-10 player) and a PF in Moultrie who is athletic beyond belief, can shoot the three ball and rebound. In a couple years that team could have the potential to be like the Thunder.

Lowry-Solid all around PG, arguably the best PG defender
    Thompson-Can shoot like no other
    Barnes-Can score, and play stellar defense
    Moultrie-Has the soooo much potential to just do everything well
    Zeller-Can score in the low post, rebounds well, and plays good defense

Would be perfect
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    If we trade Dwight,I think a Horford/Teague package is the best deal we can get from a rental team,if not just trade him for Bynum.

vCash
    What I posted destroys the Hawks deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    If we trade Dwight,I think a Horford/Teague package is the best deal we can get from a rental team,if not just trade him for Bynum.
    I'm sure they would like to keep Teague, only bright spot of their future right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    How many teams trade the best player in the NBA? (second best w/e)

It's very logical.

Thompson/7th pick is not enough for Dwight.

Houston needs a center and Bogut is a good pick up for them. Lowry wants out of Houston. Trading the 14th pick and Lowry for Bogut, again is one hell of a deal to get a legit (when healthy) big man.

Hornets want someone to take on Okafor's salary and will package the 10th pick with it...whats better than getting two guys back who, one you can buy out, and the other is an expiring and have what, 12 million come off the table after this year is up?

It's the perfect situation. We get YOUNG players in Lowry and Thompson. We could package two of our picks to move up and take a potential stud (I'd compare him to Paul Pierce) in Barnes, and two potential big men in Zeller (who could develop into a 15-10 player) and a PF in Moultrie who is athletic beyond belief, can shoot the three ball and rebound. In a couple years that team could have the potential to be like the Thunder.

Lowry-Solid all around PG, arguably the best PG defender
    Thompson-Can shoot like no other
    Barnes-Can score, and play stellar defense
    Moultrie-Has the soooo much potential to just do everything well
    Zeller-Can score in the low post, rebounds well, and plays good defense

Would be perfect
    Maybe, but I don't see how realistic it would be that all those moves happen.

vCash
    Maybe, but I don't see how realistic it would be that all those moves happen.
    What's unrealistic about it?

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast