Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    You can't compare Anderson's 17 ppg to Novak's 9 ppg. Anderson's production blows Novak's out of the water. You can't get Anderson's production for cheap
    Last edited by rapjuicer06; 05-24-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    You can't compare Anderson's 17 ppg to Novak's 9 ppg. Anderson's production blows Novak's out of the water. You can't get Anderson's production for cheap
    What are you slow?

I said Anderson is a shooter,and it's easy to find shooters for cheap,then I just threw out a player like Novak.You are also over rating Anderson,he got most of his points because he had Dwight down low,when Dwight got injured he was no where to be found.Like I said I would be suprised if a team offer him more than 7mil a year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    What are you slow?

I said Anderson is a shooter,and it's easy to find shooters for cheap,then I just threw out a player like Novak.You are also over rating Anderson,he got most of his points because he had Dwight down low,when Dwight got injured he was no where to be found.Like I said I would be suprised if a team offer him more than 7mil a year.
    Are you an schmuck? What team in the league doesn't have another player to take the focus off of Anderson? Anderson has a damn good shot, it doesn't matter if he has players "taking pressure off of him". He can hit a shot right in someones face with his high release and him being 6'10.

And get ready to be surprised. I'm sure someone will offer Anderson a bit more than what someone was going to offer Redick, a back up SG.

Gosh, explaining this to you is like explaining to a mentally handicap person that grass and pizza aren't the same thing...
    Last edited by rapjuicer06; 05-24-2012 at 09:17 PM.
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Are you an schmuck? What team in the league doesn't have another player to take the focus off of Anderson? Anderson has a damn good shot, it doesn't matter if he has players "taking pressure off of him". He can hit a shot right in someones face with his high release and him being 6'10.

And get ready to be surprised. I'm sure someone will offer Anderson a bit more than what someone was going to offer Redick, a back up SG.

Gosh, explaining this to you is like explaining to a mentally handicap person that grass and pizza isn't the same thing...
    Dude Anderson is not the same player without Dwight,did you notice he struggled when Dwight was hurt?

He came up missing in the playoffs.You make it sound like this dude is a allstar type player which he is not.

vCash
    Dude Anderson is not the same player without Dwight,did you notice he struggled when Dwight was hurt?

He came up missing in the playoffs.You make it sound like this dude is a allstar type player which he is not.
    Nelson shot 39%
    Jason Richardson shot 40%
    Redick shot 43%
    Hedo shot 36%
    Q-Rich shot 33%
    Anderson shot 34% BUT 40% from three
    Duhon shot 20%

Clark shot 44%
    Wafer shot 60%

Those two should be paid 20 million dollars a year, they shot well with out Dwight playing

All it goes to show is everyone shot like ****.

Scoring per 48 minutes, Anderson was the only player from Orlando in the top 40 (other than Dwight) He was also the only Orlando Magic player in the top 40 in scoring per game (other than Dwight). He had a pretty solid 8.9 WS, which kind of funny, was higher than Kevin Garnett, Chris Bosh, Tim Duncan, Pau Gasol, Carlos Boozer Dirk Nowitzki, just under Blake Griffin's 9.2...get my point?

Ryan Anderson's per 36 numbers

6.1 13.9 .439 3.0 7.7 .393 2.7 3.1 .877 4.1 4.5 8.6 1.0 0.9 0.5 1.0 2.7 18.0

Those are damn good numbers. Oh and FYI Ryan Anderson's WS numbers were better than Dwight Howard's. (although he missed time with injury)

Now stfu

vCash
    Nelson shot 39%
    Jason Richardson shot 40%
    Redick shot 43%
    Hedo shot 36%
    Q-Rich shot 33%
    Anderson shot 34% BUT 40% from three
    Duhon shot 20%

Clark shot 44%
    Wafer shot 60%

Those two should be paid 20 million dollars a year, they shot well with out Dwight playing

All it goes to show is everyone shot like ****.

Scoring per 48 minutes, Anderson was the only player from Orlando in the top 40 (other than Dwight) He was also the only Orlando Magic player in the top 40 in scoring per game (other than Dwight). He had a pretty solid 8.9 WS, which kind of funny, was higher than Kevin Garnett, Chris Bosh, Tim Duncan, Pau Gasol, Carlos Boozer Dirk Nowitzki, just under Blake Griffin's 9.2...get my point?

Ryan Anderson's per 36 numbers

6.1 13.9 .439 3.0 7.7 .393 2.7 3.1 .877 4.1 4.5 8.6 1.0 0.9 0.5 1.0 2.7 18.0

Those are damn good numbers. Oh and FYI Ryan Anderson's WS numbers were better than Dwight Howard's. (although he missed time with injury)

Now stfu
    LMAO,Ryan Anderson is not the same player without Dwight.

If he is so good,then why didn't he show up in the playoffs,good players make their name in the playoffs.I would rather have Big Baby than Anderson.

vCash
    LMAO,Ryan Anderson is not the same player without Dwight.

If he is so good,then why didn't he show up in the playoffs,good players make their name in the playoffs.I would rather have Big Baby than Anderson.
    No one showed up in the playoffs. How do you expect anyone to show up with as many distractions as there was? You're so damn clueless it's embarrassing you're an Orlando fan

vCash
    No one showed up in the playoffs. How do you expect anyone to show up with as many distractions as there was? You're so damn clueless it's embarrassing you're an Orlando fan
    Jameer and Big Baby showed up,everyone else was a no show.To use distractions as a excuse is lame.Why are you getting so mad I said Ryan Anderson is a good role player,but should not be overpaid for what he does,which is spread the court for Dwight and knock down 3's.You make it sound like this guy is a allstar which he is not.

Calm down bro,it's just good basketball convo.

vCash
    Jameer was bad in the playoffs...idk what the hell you're talking about. Ryan Anderson will be sought after, will make 7 mil or more, and could fetch us something as trade bait

vCash
    Ryan Anderson will be sought after, will make 7 mil or more, and could fetch us something as trade bait
    Really like what?

You must not be very bright upstairs,you said he is a great player,but yet you wan't to trade him.

Make up your freakin mind kid.

vCash
    I'd love to keep him, no doubt about it.

vCash
    I'd love to keep him, no doubt about it.
    LMAO,are you bipolar?

vCash
    I'm bipolar because I said I'd have no problem keeping Ryno? Seriously, do your parents know you're on the computer talking to strangers?

vCash
    I'm bipolar because I said I'd have no problem keeping Ryno? Seriously, do your parents know you're on the computer talking to strangers?
    Dude you just said you would keep him as trade bait.

Make up your mind you want to keep him,or use him as trade bait?

vCash
    Sacramento Ryno,1rd for Evans

Chicago Ryno,Jrich for Boozer,Watson

Denver Ryno for Chandler

The NBA is full of pf's,Ryno really doesn't have value because most of the league view him as a 3pt shooting pf.
    It is actually the opposite. There is a very small breed of PF that can shoot the 3 AND rebound and Ryan is one of them, so he does in fact have value. I think that is what Rap is trying to say, whether we keep him or trade him, he does have value in this league.

I am upset he didn't have good games versus some of the elite teams in the NBA, 2 of 10 versus Bulls (Loss), 3 of 13 versus SA, although he had 10-10FT shooting (Loss), 0 of 8 versus Boston (Loss), 2 of 6 versus Miami for only 5 points (Loss) and it also seems that he takes much less shots versus teams over .500 compared to those under, but that makes sense as their defense is better, but still. The few games that he stepped it up were against the Thunder, Lakers, Miami (twice), and Dallas. Other than that, he had a majority of his 20+ PPG against teams like the Cavs, Toronto, Washington, etc.

I'm kind of iffy on Anderson, I like the kid a lot, but I don't want him to become the next Rashard Lewis of this team. I am happy with anything under 8.5million a year.

Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast