Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I hope Utah goes after ryno so we S&t him for Al Jeff or Millsap.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    I'd love to snag Al Jeff. Guys a friggin' offensive stud
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Al Jeff for Anderson and Redick. That'd be a nice addition. Howard/Jefferson/Hedo talk about three giants damn.
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Al Jeff for Anderson and Redick. That'd be a nice addition. Howard/Jefferson/Hedo talk about three giants damn.
    Big Al is 6'9 and needs a plethora of touches to be effective, he's like ZBo, I doubt he could co-exist well with Dwight.

The expectations are visible behind Dwight Howard in LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raph12 View Post
    Big Al is 6'9 and needs a plethora of touches to be effective, he's like ZBo, I doubt he could co-exist well with Dwight.
    Al Jeff is damn near 6-10 6-11 dude. And you talk like he's in need of star player volume touches, not. Tell the truth you never seen him play huh? He nothing like zbo, he can block shots
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Al Jeff is damn near 6-10 6-11 dude. And you talk like he's in need of star player volume touches, not. Tell the truth you never seen him play huh? He nothing like zbo, he can block shots
    Big Al is no taller than 6'9, look at him when he guards guys like Dwight, hell most commentators say he's actually 6'8. Big Al has a usage rate nearly as high as Dwight's, between the two of them, it would be over 50% of our teams touches. His offensive game is similar to ZBo's, while his defensive game is very weak, yes he blocks shots but he has very little lateral quickness and is exposed in the pnr.

The last thing we need is another player clogging the paint, we need a guy who can attack the paint and create for himself and others. We need a wing scorer/playmaker/slasher, not another back-to-the-basket post player.

The expectations are visible behind Dwight Howard in LA

vCash
    Al Jefferson in shoes is 6'9.75" ... so not even 6'10"
    Carlos Boozer in shoes is 6'9.5" ... so if Boozer's considered undersized, so is Jefferson.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Al-Jefferson-2979/
    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Carlos-Boozer-1734/

vCash
    Why Jefferson? I'd go after Millsap out of the two of them.

vCash
    I'd go after Al Jeff for the fact that his post moves are so damn good. He could help Dwight, and his passing ability in the post is pretty good. Him and Dwight could feed off each other.

vCash
    How did this talk of Ryan to Utah start up?

vCash
    Cuz its fun to randomly talk about players. Who do you think would be interested in going after Ryno?

vCash
    Cuz its fun to randomly talk about players. Who do you think would be interested in going after Ryno?
    Sacramento Ryno,1rd for Evans

Chicago Ryno,Jrich for Boozer,Watson

Denver Ryno for Chandler

The NBA is full of pf's,Ryno really doesn't have value because most of the league view him as a 3pt shooting pf.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    Sacramento Ryno,1rd for Evans

Chicago Ryno,Jrich for Boozer,Watson

Denver Ryno for Chandler

The NBA is full of pf's,Ryno really doesn't have value because most of the league view him as a 3pt shooting pf.
    I think the NBA is evolving to a 3 point shooting league though. Anderson can shoot and board

vCash
    I think the NBA is evolving to a 3 point shooting league though. Anderson can shoot and board
    It's easy to find shooters for cheap just look at Novak,Ryan struggled in the playoffs without Dwight,I don't see any team paying him more than 7mil a year.I don't think we resign him anyway because Baby had stepped up when Dwight was out,and his was our best player in the playoffs.Also we probally will have a new system next year with a new coach.I think Ryan goes back home to Sacramento.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    It's easy to find shooters for cheap just look at Novak,Ryan struggled in the playoffs without Dwight,I don't see any team paying him more than 7mil a year.I don't think we resign him anyway because Baby had stepped up when Dwight was out,and his was our best player in the playoffs.Also we probally will have a new system next year with a new coach.I think Ryan goes back home to Sacramento.
    You never make any sense man. What does Ryan getting paid 7 mil have to do with people wanting him? Big Baby stepped in for Dwight, he didn't replace Anderson, so that doesn't mean jack. And EVERYONE struggled with out Dwight. THINK before you type

Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast