Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    Do you remember his game win over us 2yrs ago.
    Ok u win I quit
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Ok u win I quit
    Thank you and from now on you call me Master.

vCash
    You are both something else

I do have this to say, though. If I had to list the three in terms of players who could help, it would be Iggy, then Gay, then Johnson.

Iggy isn't a high profile scorer, but he's a creator. He can get you 8+ assists on any given night, and you can always expect him to score in double digits. Not to mention his top notch defense.

The prime reason I list Gay over Johnson? Defense. Gay actually plays it. It's hilarious with how strong Joe Johnson is, he still can't play that good of defense. Gay is more athletic and seems to give his guys fits more often.

So there, just my take. On another note, while I'm watching the Clippers/Spurs game, what would anyone think of trying to turn JJ into Eric Bledsoe around the time the draft comes along? I love JJ but with all the talk about the possibility of him not even being on the roster next year, I don't think it'd hurt trying to turn him into a young point guard of the future. Bledsoe looks like he has starter material, but he could easily be a back up off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    You are both something else

I do have this to say, though. If I had to list the three in terms of players who could help, it would be Iggy, then Gay, then Johnson.

Iggy isn't a high profile scorer, but he's a creator. He can get you 8+ assists on any given night, and you can always expect him to score in double digits. Not to mention his top notch defense.

The prime reason I list Gay over Johnson? Defense. Gay actually plays it. It's hilarious with how strong Joe Johnson is, he still can't play that good of defense. Gay is more athletic and seems to give his guys fits more often.

So there, just my take. On another note, while I'm watching the Clippers/Spurs game, what would anyone think of trying to turn JJ into Eric Bledsoe around the time the draft comes along? I love JJ but with all the talk about the possibility of him not even being on the roster next year, I don't think it'd hurt trying to turn him into a young point guard of the future. Bledsoe looks like he has starter material, but he could easily be a back up off the bench.
    Wow i was watching the game and thinking the same thing.
    Youngest GM in the league.

vCash
    plus we have to think about the future if dwight leaves, we dont need redick. we need young players.

vCash
    Was really just a thought at first, but like you said, the future needs to be taken into consideration. Now JJ is still reasonably young, but at the same time, if/when Dwight leaves we'll have a myriad holes to fill. Jameer looks like he'll probably be gone in all honesty (my stance on him remaining with the team continues to cool down) and in no way is Duhon or Ish the answer to our starting PG dilema.

I'm not terribly sure the Clips would do the trade, but at this point I think it's worth a shot.

vCash
    We should target , Collison(thought so 2yrs ago),Curry(in Dwight deal),Jennings, Dragic idk guys it's slim Pickens as far as pg's attainable with keeping Dwight.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Haha yeah, it's understood man. Until everything actually plays out, meaning past the draft and everything, it's all going to be pure guessing.

vCash
    Don't bash me but would you gamble with these moves this offseason?

Trade Baby,Redick,Duhon for Amare
    Sign Steve Nash MLE.
    Sign Courtney Lee
    Hire Dantoni

pg:Nash,draft
    sg:Lee,Jrich
    sf:Turk,Qrich
    pf:Amare,Clark
    cwight

Not a fan of Dantoni,I just think he could help us sign Nash.

vCash

Sign Steve Nash MLE.
    Sign Courtney Lee
    Hire Dantoni

cwight

Just saying, while I still don't think it happens because he's still a highly regarded player, I think they'd appreciate Ryan more. Still don't think it happens just because Amare is still too high profile, even with this bum knees.

Nash will still command more than the MLE. I'm about 85% confident in that.

Courtney Lee may still demand a bit of money. He's not a big name, but teams still see in him what we saw in him on draft night. I'd still welcome him back with open arms, though particularly because we share the same birthday

And I'm not a fan of D'antoni, either. Even if he were to bring Nash with him, I wouldn't really want him. Plus, Dwight clashes with the way D likes to run his offense. I just wouldn't see it working.

vCash

Sign Steve Nash MLE.
    Sign Courtney Lee
    Hire Dantoni

cwight

Not possible. And for you just whining about MagicBucsSox about older guys not worth their contracts, for you to bring up Amare is ridiculous. And that trade would never go down, because honestly its not enough for Amare and we wouldn't want that contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Best case scenario for orlando would be if Nelson opts out. With his cap space & with not picking up Reddick's option maybe ORL can facilitate some sort of sign and trade involving Anderson. Maybe with the Pistons (?) involving rodney stuckey & Villanueva

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king2218 View Post
    Best case scenario for orlando would be if Nelson opts out. With his cap space & with not picking up Reddick's option maybe ORL can facilitate some sort of sign and trade involving Anderson. Maybe with the Pistons (?) involving rodney stuckey & Villanueva
    You do realize that means Ryno signs with Det? Which we know ain't happening.
    We just need to hire a GM ASAP bc he's got a pile of work on his desk and is gonna need time to scout the draft

vCash

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    You do realize that means Ryno signs with Det? Which we know ain't happening.
    We just need to hire a GM ASAP bc he's got a pile of work on his desk and is gonna need time to scout the draft
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=cc6uf83

Ok here is the trade I would do. Add in the draft picks that we never use correctly and either the rights to Fran or Daniel Orton.
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

vCash
    Just so people know, the rights to Fran aren't worth crap. He's not coming over here. After he signs another contract in Spain, he'll never make the trip across the pond
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast