Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    So you want a 29yr old Iggy,and a 31yr old Joe Johnson next year?
    I don't want either, but they're better players for similar price. Better bang for your buck
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    I would rather have a young Rudy Gay who is young and still hasn't reached his prime,then 2 aging players who are overpaid and pass their prime.Gay is a go-to scorer,and would fit with well with Dwight.

vCash
    Go to scorer? That's blasphemous to real go to scorers.

A go to scorer who avg 20pts once(and barely 20.1) and it was 5yrs ago. Come on bro your better than Rudy gay
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Go to scorer? That's blasphemous to real go to scorers.

A go to scorer who avg 20pts once(and barely 20.1) and it was 5yrs ago. Come on bro your better than Rudy gay
    Gay>Iggy
    Gay>Johnson

Wow what does that have to do with him creating his shot,that is what a go-to scorer is,it doesn't matter if he scores 20+,as long as he can get his own shot.

vCash
    Lol dude Nelson can create his own shot too, is he a go to guy?so can Turk, that meaning of go to scorer must've changed

And stop that Rudy ain't better than joe j or iggy "you need to stop" in my Stephen A voice.

Creating your own shot & go to scorer are two different things

vCash
    Taking into consideration contract status and age id take gay over iggy and johnson.

This is a quote from the Grizzlies owner:

“We can’t be in the luxury tax business,” Heisley said. “We’ve got to make some financial decisions. That’s without question.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=9984#ixzz1vR9tDRRP

they might want to move Gay.
    Youngest GM in the league.

vCash
    Lol dude Nelson can create his own shot too, is he a go to guy?so can Turk, that meaning of go to scorer must've changed

And stop that Rudy ain't better than joe j or iggy "you need to stop" in my Stephen A voice.

Creating your own shot & go to scorer are two different things
    I would take a young Rudy Gay over 2 aging overpaid vets.We need young talent,not aging veterans like Johnson/Iggy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    Taking into consideration contract status and age id take gay over iggy and johnson.

“We can’t be in the luxury tax business,” Heisley said. “We’ve got to make some financial decisions. That’s without question.

That can simply mean Mayo won't be back

vCash
    I would take a young Rudy Gay over 2 aging overpaid vets.We need young talent,not aging veterans like Johnson/Iggy.
    Dude is too overpaid for the little he does. Your opinion though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post

Thank you,We already had enough overpaid veterans VC/Arenas/Lewis it's time to get some young blood to build around Dwight.

vCash
    Dude is too overpaid for the little he does. Your opinion though
    LMAO,So Rudy Gay is overpaid,what is Joe Johnson?

Don't get me started on Iggy,the guy makes 14mil a year,and only averaged 12ppg.LMAO

vCash
    LMAO,So Rudy Gay is overpaid,what is Joe Johnson?

Don't get me started on Iggy,the guy makes 14mil a year,and only averaged 12ppg.LMAO
    Joe is def overpaid, but he's a go to clutch guy. Rudy ain't

Iggy plays something that isn't respect in today's game and it's called defense. He can score more points if it was called upon. And he's a clutch guy

Rudy can't play D homie

vCash
    Joe is def overpaid, but he's a go to clutch guy. Rudy ain't

Iggy plays something that isn't respect in today's game and it's called defense. He can score more points if it was called upon. And he's a clutch guy

Rudy can't play D homie
    You just said Rudy doesn't score 20+,so he isn't clutch but Iggy is clutch and he scores 12ppg.Make up your mind,what is a go-to scorer?

vCash
    You just said Rudy doesn't score 20+,so he isn't clutch but Iggy is clutch and he scores 12ppg.Make up your mind,what is a go-to scorer?
    Go to clutch don't mean go to scorer. Your so set on proving me wrong your not reading. When a games on the line Iggy can win it. Gay not. He hit one vs Miami and it was made a big deal bc it was over LBJ

vCash
    Go to clutch don't mean go to scorer. Your so set on proving me wrong your not reading. When a games on the line Iggy can win it. Gay not. He hit one vs Miami and it was made a big deal bc it was over LBJ
    Do you remember his game win over us 2yrs ago.

Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast