Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
    vCash
    Jennings, disgusting.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Now is the time to go after DeMarcus Cousins
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Guys a real head case. I wonder what team will actually bite if he's on the market.

vCash
    I hope us. I think he needs a change of scenery. He'll be closer to Alabama here, and I just want him. He's the best up n coming big talent out there
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    There's no denying he has the talent. He kind of reminds me of a mini Bynum though how immature he is. But we would have to give up some 1st round draft pick and maybe Nicholson or Harkless in return

vCash
    Wow he just fired his current agent and hired no one else but Dan Fegan, Dwight's old agent.

I'll put the odds of landing him at 10%

vCash
    Yea Noway we deal with fegan and Noway fegan talks him into coming to Orlando if anything he would do his best to talk him out of it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    There's no denying he has the talent. He kind of reminds me of a mini Bynum though how immature he is. But we would have to give up some 1st round draft pick and maybe Nicholson or Harkless in return
    I'd give that up in a HEARTBEAT.

vCash
    I mean I'd assume they would want a combo of youth and picks in return. But we'd probably have to include both Drew and Moe and this years 1st.

vCash

Arrow to bad.. next

I mean I'd assume they would want a combo of youth and picks in return. But we'd probably have to include both Drew and Moe and this years 1st.

vCash
    Not sure if you're face-palming me or the offer...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Now is the time to go after DeMarcus Cousins
    Pass. We don't need another crybaby with no idea of how to play with a team.

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    They'd probably want expirings too I'm guessing. I'd give up Drew and Harkless -- I'm not crazy about them anyway. Perhaps Al or Redick. That pick is a different story though. It's probably gonna be top 7 now that our schedule gets much more difficult and we're without Baby for a little bit.

vCash
    I'd be all over Cousins to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455