Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
    vCash
    We now are in position to get a good pick with our pick, we have trade assets and we have young talent on the team, oh, and were not in cap hell anymore. Win for us. I love it
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    What would you guys think of Derrick Williams for JJ Redick?

We need a shooter, and you guys are building for future and D-Dub has definitely shown flashes. Plus we need yet another white dude lol.
    LINCOLN RAILSPLITTERS

Walt Frazier | Earl Monroe | James Worthy | Jermaine O'Neal | David Robinson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AP=MVP View Post

We need a shooter, and you guys are building for future and D-Dub has definitely shown flashes. Plus we need yet another white dude lol.
    Pass
    don't talk, check out the resumè

vCash

I wouldn't immediately dismiss it but it depends on how much D-Will is making. Plus I've never been too high on him and he looks like a Marvin Williams-type bust/player never reaching his potential so idk. Perhaps sweeten the deal with a draft pick?
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Ok Jj is better than him
    don't talk, check out the resumè

vCash
    He makes 4 million a year
    LINCOLN RAILSPLITTERS

Walt Frazier | Earl Monroe | James Worthy | Jermaine O'Neal | David Robinson

vCash

I was actually thinking about this cause it seems the Wolves need a 2 guard more then any one else.

I would be good with this, but JJ Berrea and D. Williams would need to be the trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I-4_Fan View Post
    I was actually thinking about this cause it seems the Wolves need a 2 guard more then any one else.

I would be good with this, but JJ Berrea and D. Williams would need to be the trade.
    JJ Barea?? No thanks. They need to include a draft pick to go along with it.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Hey guys
    I stopped by to see what kind of package u were looking for for jj
    Could u see a three team trade with minnesota and the lakers
    Last edited by cencal; 11-24-2012 at 10:41 AM.

vCash
    Appareny Washington wants Shabazz alot more then we do.

vCash
    Didn't know where else to put this.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...d-this-season/

So supposedly Milwaukee is considering trading Brandon Jennings. Not sure if its true, or what the Bucks would want. Would you guys want him? If so, what should the Magic give/what do you think the Bucks would accept (if anything from Orlando)?

vCash
    pass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    pass
    ^this^

vCash
    Pass?
    I would say that to try a bigger fish until the trade deadline , but if we haven`t any better deal before that and JJ requests a bigger value to extend (he clearly deserves that and for a rebuilding team we can`t afford this), I`m all for it.
    He`s not the best PG on the league, but he`s definitly a starter with potential to be all star.
    So, this pass is for now but we should reconsider this at the trade deadline.

vCash
    Screw Jennings, he sucks. I want Evans or a pick for Redick
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast