Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
    vCash
    We now are in position to get a good pick with our pick, we have trade assets and we have young talent on the team, oh, and were not in cap hell anymore. Win for us. I love it
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    What would you guys think of Derrick Williams for JJ Redick?

We need a shooter, and you guys are building for future and D-Dub has definitely shown flashes. Plus we need yet another white dude lol.

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AP=MVP View Post

We need a shooter, and you guys are building for future and D-Dub has definitely shown flashes. Plus we need yet another white dude lol.
    Pass
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash

I wouldn't immediately dismiss it but it depends on how much D-Will is making. Plus I've never been too high on him and he looks like a Marvin Williams-type bust/player never reaching his potential so idk. Perhaps sweeten the deal with a draft pick?
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Ok Jj is better than him
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    He makes 4 million a year

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash

I was actually thinking about this cause it seems the Wolves need a 2 guard more then any one else.

I would be good with this, but JJ Berrea and D. Williams would need to be the trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I-4_Fan View Post
    I was actually thinking about this cause it seems the Wolves need a 2 guard more then any one else.

I would be good with this, but JJ Berrea and D. Williams would need to be the trade.
    JJ Barea?? No thanks. They need to include a draft pick to go along with it.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Hey guys
    I stopped by to see what kind of package u were looking for for jj
    Could u see a three team trade with minnesota and the lakers
    Last edited by cencal; 11-24-2012 at 11:41 AM.

vCash
    Appareny Washington wants Shabazz alot more then we do.

vCash
    Didn't know where else to put this.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...d-this-season/

So supposedly Milwaukee is considering trading Brandon Jennings. Not sure if its true, or what the Bucks would want. Would you guys want him? If so, what should the Magic give/what do you think the Bucks would accept (if anything from Orlando)?

vCash
    pass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    pass
    ^this^

vCash
    Pass?
    I would say that to try a bigger fish until the trade deadline , but if we haven`t any better deal before that and JJ requests a bigger value to extend (he clearly deserves that and for a rebuilding team we can`t afford this), I`m all for it.
    He`s not the best PG on the league, but he`s definitly a starter with potential to be all star.
    So, this pass is for now but we should reconsider this at the trade deadline.

vCash
    Screw Jennings, he sucks. I want Evans or a pick for Redick
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast