Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    And that trade is terrible BTW
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    You do realize that means Ryno signs with Det? Which we know ain't happening.
    We just need to hire a GM ASAP bc he's got a pile of work on his desk and is gonna need time to scout the draft
    I think our best case scenario is the Nets get a top 3 pick, trade us that pick along with Brooks and Lopez, Nelson opts out, we don't pick up Redicks option, we trade Hedo to the Nets along with Dwight and we resign Anderson and draft a PG with our first round pick and pick one up via FA.

FA/Rookie
    Brooks/J-Rich
    Rookie/Q-Rich
    Anderson/Davis
    Lopez/Orton

Not great by any means, but has potential, and if that pick is Harrison Barnes, could be really good pick.

Second scenario we trade with the Warriors and get their first round pick along with Thompson and Bogut. Again, hope Nelson opts out and don't pick up Redicks option and resign Anderson. Possibly look to draft Marshall with the Warriors pick and then of course Royce White with ours

FA/Rookie
    Thompson/Richardson
    Rookie/Q
    Anderson/Davis
    Bogut/Orton
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I think our best case scenario is the Nets get a top 3 pick, trade us that pick along with Brooks and Lopez, Nelson opts out, we don't pick up Redicks option, we trade Hedo to the Nets along with Dwight and we resign Anderson and draft a PG with our first round pick and pick one up via FA.

FA/Rookie
    Brooks/J-Rich
    Rookie/Q-Rich
    Anderson/Davis
    Lopez/Orton

Not great by any means, but has potential, and if that pick is Harrison Barnes, could be really good pick.

Second scenario we trade with the Warriors and get their first round pick along with Thompson and Bogut. Again, hope Nelson opts out and don't pick up Redicks option and resign Anderson. Possibly look to draft Marshall with the Warriors pick and then of course Royce White with ours

FA/Rookie
    Thompson/Richardson
    Rookie/Q
    Anderson/Davis
    Bogut/Orton
    I personally don't want Bogut. He's very effective when healthy, but he can't stay 100% healthy. It'd really just be adding another somewhat bad contract onto the team. A couple more years at $13mil + each? I'd prefer to stay away from that personally.

Aside from that, though, I really believe trading with the Rockets, one of few teams that are actually rumored to be after Dwight without a commitment, could be very beneficial. They own the 14th pick (more than likely) as well as the 16th pick from the Knicks. That would give us the 14th, 16th, and 19th pick in the draft. Three top 20 picks in a reasonably talented draft. Not loaded like originally thought, but plenty talented. Could either use all three picks or trade up a bit in the draft using two or all three of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    I personally don't want Bogut. He's very effective when healthy, but he can't stay 100% healthy. It'd really just be adding another somewhat bad contract onto the team. A couple more years at $13mil + each? I'd prefer to stay away from that personally.

Aside from that, though, I really believe trading with the Rockets, one of few teams that are actually rumored to be after Dwight without a commitment, could be very beneficial. They own the 14th pick (more than likely) as well as the 16th pick from the Knicks. That would give us the 14th, 16th, and 19th pick in the draft. Three top 20 picks in a reasonably talented draft. Not loaded like originally thought, but plenty talented. Could either use all three picks or trade up a bit in the draft using two or all three of them.
    I'd be game for that and sign Lopez or McGee outright

vCash

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Just so people know, the rights to Fran aren't worth crap. He's not coming over here. After he signs another contract in Spain, he'll never make the trip across the pond
    Some people do not care if the player from overseas comes or not. Usually they do not pan out and the team uses them for filler. The one exceptions is if we trade the rights to Sacramento! Then it becomes a player who will come and play with his best friend!
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kkalu View Post
    Some people do not care if the player from overseas comes or not. Usually they do not pan out and the team uses them for filler. The one exceptions is if we trade the rights to Sacramento! Then it becomes a player who will come and play with his best friend!
    Fran will NEVER come over here. The only place I could see him going is to the T-Wolves to play with Rubio. And if thats going to happen we have to trade him there before he signs a new contract. Does Minnesota want him? Who knows. But no one else is going to want him

vCash
    Not sure what the trade offer was, but teams are not going to bank on a draft pick that has yet to come to the NBA.

vCash
    Philadelphia is looking to move Andre Iguodala. There is no question about that. Pau Gasol would look good there. Their contracts are roughly the same. Iguodala would make the Lakers a lot more athletic on the wing, which is something they need. They would probably like to get a big back.
    Broussard

vCash
    Yea 6ers are still in playoffs tell him too chill

vCash
    It would seem rather strange that Andre Iguodala would be in trade rumors considering the Sixers are still in the playoffs. ESPN's Chris Broussard went on SportsCenter Tuesday evening to discuss the, offseason plans and put it in unequivocal terms that Iguodala is on the market.

"There is no question about that," says Chris Broussard.
    Even though they are in the playoffs. Lol.

vCash
    Broussard is a douche bag. He'll say anything as long as people have one open ear. If I were the 76ers I'd come out to the media and tell Broussard to shut the **** up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    You do realize that means Ryno signs with Det? Which we know ain't happening.
    We just need to hire a GM ASAP bc he's got a pile of work on his desk and is gonna need time to scout the draft
    Why wouldn't this happen? I'm sure DET wouldn't mind having a front court of Anderson & Monroe. They also have their PG of the future in Brandon Knight & wouldn't mind losing Stuckey. Meanwhile, Stuckey would be a perfect fit for ORL since he can be the wing scorer the team lacks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king2218 View Post
    Why wouldn't this happen? I'm sure DET wouldn't mind having a front court of Anderson & Monroe. They also have their PG of the future in Brandon Knight & wouldn't mind losing Stuckey. Meanwhile, Stuckey would be a perfect fit for ORL since he can be the wing scorer the team lacks.
    Dude we can do better than Rodney Stuckey if we were to trade Ryan Anderson

vCash
    I have a feeling deep down Dwight will resign with Orlando,he seems like a guy who will stay because he is loyal to the city of Orlando.We just have to make the right moves and like I said if we can get Monta Ellis or Jsmoove,Dwight will sign tommorow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    I have a feeling deep down Dwight will resign with Orlando,he seems like a guy who will stay because he is loyal to the city of Orlando.We just have to make the right moves and like I said if we can get Monta Ellis or Jsmoove,Dwight will sign tommorow.
    That's the thing , he's our only trade chip. We don't know whose gonna overpay Ryno(bk, bos, cle). Jj should be let go if we can't package him with & Turk with Howard. If Nelson opts out that's a loss off a trade chip, no one ever seen our youngn's log important Pt, so that won't net anything.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast