Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

D Bell and a bag of Karl Malones....

Took a peek at the Cards sak spank of the Feagles and saw that our old up and comer, Demet(insert stress) Bell had a HORRIBLE game (2 penalties, sack allowed for TD). Bills Nation, you feel bad about this kid leaving now? LOLZ

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...delphia/page/6

Originally Posted by DoMeFavors
    In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

vCash
    And I'll also add.... recent Bills drafts are debatable on their effectiveness, but hats off to the Chix FO for what they DIDN'T acquire/resign in players like D.Bell, QB p-wads Colt McCoy and Jimmy Clausen. However, Micheal Floyd is looking like a stud.

In 30-40 years Nets will have the most championships in NBA history, you can quote me on it. Nobody has an owner like mine.

Fact is I would take Brook over Dwight, I wanted Dwight over Brook for this team because Nets have two 20 point scorers in JJ and Deron but if I was starting a team it would be Brook he is more of a franchise player.

vCash
    I'm not too upset he's gone… Especially since our OL looks pretty good. I still think in time he may be a decent player. I'm pulling for him.