Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,001 of 1001
  1. #991
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kenosha, Wi
    Posts
    870
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Hey now we can't have that, you're not reading the tea leaves.
    Harvin complained ONCE when he asked for a trade and missed HALF A DAY Of practice and he "returned" (its arguable if he was ever really gone) after having a conversation with Frazier. A conversation which as far as we know may not have had ANYTHING to do with Percy's contract situation going into this year. Evidently (if we believe what both he and Frazier said on the matter) was about Harvin not being satisfied because he didn't know what his role was on the team and in his own opinion was not being used enough.

    He hates the team and wants to leave, yet publicly he's said he said he wished he could finish out the year with his teammates. He hates Christian Ponder, yet the latest thing he's said about him is that he's much improved from last year. He did all this for money yet he was in all appearances perfectly content to play this season on his rookie contract (and put up career numbers while doing so, unlike say DeSean Jackson who played scared for a year because he didn't want to get hurt).

    The way he's talked about on this board you would think he's Titus Young. He was once seen yelling on the sidelines against Seattle and he once wanted to punch Chilly in the mouth after he waived Randy Moss (and that's NEVER happened before with Chilly, just ask Brett Favre and Brad Johnson, or Marcus Robinson, the guy he cut on Christmas eve).

    People can hypothesize all they want about what's going to happen with Harvin, but I'm getting very sick and tired of people trying to pass it off as fact/blowing things that have happened way out of proportion.
    Nailed it!!! Well said!

  2. #992
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,574
    vCash
    1500
    Chris Cook could return this week for Vikings
    The Minnesota Vikings could get an added boost this weekend as they attempt to make a push for the playoffs with just two weeks to play.

    Cornerback Chris Cook is eligible to return from injured reserve this week for the Vikings. Cook suffered a broken arm in the Vikings Thursday night loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 8. According to Ben Goessling of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, head coach Leslie Frazier won’t hesitate to throw Cook back in the lineup if he’s ready to go.

    “We’ll continue to practice him much like we have the last couple of weeks, with the mind-set that we’re getting him ready to play because he’s eligible,” Frazier said. “We’ll have to see how he does as the week goes on, but our goal is to try to get him up if he shows that he’s ready.”

    A.J. Jefferson and rookie Josh Robinson have been called upon to pick up the slack in Cook’s absence. With games against Andre Johnson and the Texans and Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers still left in the final two weeks of the schedule, the Vikings will need all the help they can get in the defensive backfield to try and find a way to sneak into the playoffs.

    Cook started the first eight games of the season for Minnesota and compiled 31 tackles and a sack for the Vikings.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...k-for-vikings/

    Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

    WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I agree and I think Percy is going to get his money but at the same time the Vikings have to word the contract to protect themselves from signing a guy who could end up with a lot of injuries. Obviously injuries can happen to anyone but Percy is a little different with his size and reckless/hard nosed play.

    He might still be upset about his contract but that's fine because the Vikings have made it a habit to renegotiate with guys when they have 1 year remaining on their deals. And also like I said before, just because a guy is upset doesn't mean that his attitude can't change when presented with a shinny new contract. DeSean Jackson is the best example of that.
    This brings up another question. What is Percy worth?

    1. Larry Fitzgerald – 2011 Salary $21,500,000 – Base Salary $20,000,000 – Signing Bonus $1,250,000 – Other Bonuses $250,000 – Contract 8 years / $120,000,000 – Signing Bonus 8 years / $10,000,000 – Guaranteed Money $50,000,000 – Last Year of Contract 2018 – Age 28 – Team Arizona Cardinals

    2. Calvin Johnson – 2011 Salary $12,629,133 – Base Salary $8,875,000 – Signing Bonus $2,333,333 – Other Bonuses $1,420,800 – Contract 6 years / $55,500,000 – Signing Bonus 6 years / $14,000,000 – Guaranteed Money $27,178,000 – Last Year of Contract 2012 – Age 25 – Team Detroit Lions

    3. Brandon Marshall – 2011 Salary $10,600,000 – Base Salary $6,500,000 – Signing Bonus $1,100,000 – Other Bonuses $3,000,000 – Contract 5 years / $47,300,000 – Signing Bonus 6 years / $5,500,000 – Guaranteed Money $25,000,000 – Last Year of Contract 2014 – Age 27 – Team Miami Dolphins

    4. Steve Smith – 2011 Salary $8,550,000 – Base Salary $7,000,000 – Signing Bonus $1,550,000 – Other Bonuses $0 – Contract 6 years / $43,850,000 – Signing Bonus 6 years / $9,300,000 – Guaranteed Money $0 – Last Year of Contract 2012 – Age 32 – Team Carolina Panthers

    5. Miles Austin – 2011 Salary $8,540,000 – Base Salary $8,540,000 – Signing Bonus $0 – Other Bonuses $0 – Contract 7 years / $57,168,000 – Signing Bonus 7 years / $0 – Guaranteed Money $18,000,000 – Last Year of Contract 2016 – Age 27 – Team Dallas Cowboys

    6. Andre Johnson – 2011 Salary $8,828,571 – Base Salary $6,000,000 – Signing Bonus $400,000 – Other Bonuses $2,428,571 – Contract 7 years / $62,700,000 – Signing Bonus 7 years / $2,800,000 – Guaranteed Money $48,000,000 – Last Year of Contract 2016 – Age 30 – Team Houston Texans

    7. Reggie Wayne – 2011 Salary $8,033,333 – Base Salary $5,950,000 – Signing Bonus $2,083,333 – Other Bonuses $0 – Contract 6 years / $39,500,000 – Signing Bonus 4 years / $12,500,000 – Guaranteed Money $0 – Last Year of Contract 2011 – Age 32 – Team Indianapolis Colts

    8. Roddy White – 2011 Salary $6,525,000 – Base Salary $4,000,000 – Signing Bonus $1,000,000 – Other Bonuses $1,525,000 – Contract 6 years / $48,000,000 – Signing Bonus 6 years / $6,000,000 – Guaranteed Money $18,600,000 – Last Year of Contract 2014 – Age 29 – Team Atlanta Falcons

    9. Greg Jennings – 2011 Salary $6,512,500 – Base Salary $2,700,000 – Signing Bonus $2,812,500 – Other Bonuses $1,000,000 – Contract 4 years / $26,885,000 – Signing Bonus 4 years / $11,250,000 – Guaranteed Money $16,250,000 – Last Year of Contract 2012 – Age 27 – Team Green Bay Packers

    10. Anquan Boldin – 2011 Salary $6,000,000 – Base Salary $6,000,000 – Signing Bonus $0 – Other Bonuses $0 – Contract 4 year / $28,000,000 – Signing Bonus 4 years / $0 – Guaranteed Money $10,000,000 – Last Year of Contract 2013 – Age 30 – Team Baltimore Ravens

  4. #994
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville/Alliance, Ohio
    Posts
    6,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB4570 View Post
    This brings up another question. What is Percy worth?

    1. Larry Fitzgerald – 2011 Salary $21,500,000 – Base Salary $20,000,000 – Signing Bonus $1,250,000 – Other Bonuses $250,000 – Contract 8 years / $120,000,000 – Signing Bonus 8 years / $10,000,000 – Guaranteed Money $50,000,000 – Last Year of Contract 2018 – Age 28 – Team Arizona Cardinals

    2. Calvin Johnson – 2011 Salary $12,629,133 – Base Salary $8,875,000 – Signing Bonus $2,333,333 – Other Bonuses $1,420,800 – Contract 6 years / $55,500,000 – Signing Bonus 6 years / $14,000,000 – Guaranteed Money $27,178,000 – Last Year of Contract 2012 – Age 25 – Team Detroit Lions

    3. Brandon Marshall – 2011 Salary $10,600,000 – Base Salary $6,500,000 – Signing Bonus $1,100,000 – Other Bonuses $3,000,000 – Contract 5 years / $47,300,000 – Signing Bonus 6 years / $5,500,000 – Guaranteed Money $25,000,000 – Last Year of Contract 2014 – Age 27 – Team Miami Dolphins

    4. Steve Smith – 2011 Salary $8,550,000 – Base Salary $7,000,000 – Signing Bonus $1,550,000 – Other Bonuses $0 – Contract 6 years / $43,850,000 – Signing Bonus 6 years / $9,300,000 – Guaranteed Money $0 – Last Year of Contract 2012 – Age 32 – Team Carolina Panthers

    5. Miles Austin – 2011 Salary $8,540,000 – Base Salary $8,540,000 – Signing Bonus $0 – Other Bonuses $0 – Contract 7 years / $57,168,000 – Signing Bonus 7 years / $0 – Guaranteed Money $18,000,000 – Last Year of Contract 2016 – Age 27 – Team Dallas Cowboys

    6. Andre Johnson – 2011 Salary $8,828,571 – Base Salary $6,000,000 – Signing Bonus $400,000 – Other Bonuses $2,428,571 – Contract 7 years / $62,700,000 – Signing Bonus 7 years / $2,800,000 – Guaranteed Money $48,000,000 – Last Year of Contract 2016 – Age 30 – Team Houston Texans

    7. Reggie Wayne – 2011 Salary $8,033,333 – Base Salary $5,950,000 – Signing Bonus $2,083,333 – Other Bonuses $0 – Contract 6 years / $39,500,000 – Signing Bonus 4 years / $12,500,000 – Guaranteed Money $0 – Last Year of Contract 2011 – Age 32 – Team Indianapolis Colts

    8. Roddy White – 2011 Salary $6,525,000 – Base Salary $4,000,000 – Signing Bonus $1,000,000 – Other Bonuses $1,525,000 – Contract 6 years / $48,000,000 – Signing Bonus 6 years / $6,000,000 – Guaranteed Money $18,600,000 – Last Year of Contract 2014 – Age 29 – Team Atlanta Falcons

    9. Greg Jennings – 2011 Salary $6,512,500 – Base Salary $2,700,000 – Signing Bonus $2,812,500 – Other Bonuses $1,000,000 – Contract 4 years / $26,885,000 – Signing Bonus 4 years / $11,250,000 – Guaranteed Money $16,250,000 – Last Year of Contract 2012 – Age 27 – Team Green Bay Packers

    10. Anquan Boldin – 2011 Salary $6,000,000 – Base Salary $6,000,000 – Signing Bonus $0 – Other Bonuses $0 – Contract 4 year / $28,000,000 – Signing Bonus 4 years / $0 – Guaranteed Money $10,000,000 – Last Year of Contract 2013 – Age 30 – Team Baltimore Ravens
    That's where it becomes tricky because there isn't anybody else in the league like him. I would assume he would demand a contract playing at least 8-9 million a year base salary.


    “I can’t wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and we’re standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and we’re all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him he’s world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.”
    - Mike Zimmer

  5. #995
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    1,549
    vCash
    1500
    Heres an interesting thought I have had on my mind since Sunday. I think it's fair to say that a majority of Vikings fans (the ones who watch every game) want to see Everson Griffin play and have been waiting to see what the kid can do. his pick six (although created by JA hit) was awesome and showed that the year of LB training and limited coverage ability can be used to his advantage.

    My real question being.. Griffin has made big plays all year in limited time and if Griffin continues to shine and make big plays consistently in the final 2 games what do we do with him in? Do we leave him 3rd in the rotation? Is it a wait and see approach where he earns more snaps in either Robison or Allen's place or does someone go up on the trade block......

    Just curious to know what everyone thinks... I am not sure what Robison Allen or Griffin have left on their contracts.
    Minnesota Vikings

  6. #996
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville/Alliance, Ohio
    Posts
    6,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Heres an interesting thought I have had on my mind since Sunday. I think it's fair to say that a majority of Vikings fans (the ones who watch every game) want to see Everson Griffin play and have been waiting to see what the kid can do. his pick six (although created by JA hit) was awesome and showed that the year of LB training and limited coverage ability can be used to his advantage.

    My real question being.. Griffin has made big plays all year in limited time and if Griffin continues to shine and make big plays consistently in the final 2 games what do we do with him in? Do we leave him 3rd in the rotation? Is it a wait and see approach where he earns more snaps in either Robison or Allen's place or does someone go up on the trade block......

    Just curious to know what everyone thinks... I am not sure what Robison Allen or Griffin have left on their contracts.
    Robison is in the last year of his contract so this could very well turn into a repeat of Ray Edwards. However, I think Robison is a better player than Edwards and will also cost less. Griffen is also in the last year of his contract and I really want him back. He should be fairly cheap as well. Things have been working very well with Allen, Robison and Griffen so hopefully we can get these guys locked up.


    “I can’t wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and we’re standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and we’re all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him he’s world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.”
    - Mike Zimmer

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,574
    vCash
    1500
    so I figured it was time to do one of my big-a$# posts about the status of our team moving into free agency and the first thing to think about, before we even think about what our needs are, is to figure out who we should be re-signing going in to 2013 (which could be an even bigger year for us than this year)

    -Devin Aromashodu WR
    I wish he had of turned out, I probably like him the most out of all of our WRs not named Harvin or Wright. He can be decently fast, but he just can't put it together and turn in a good performance. Only good for depth if we keep him.

    -Jerome Simpson WR
    Simpson really should have played much better this year but you have to wonder how significant that back injury was. I wouldn't be opposed to re-signing him, but we should not count on him to be a play-maker or pay him as such.

    -Jerome Felton FB
    This guy is money blocking for AP, we should be getting a contract extension worked out with him as I type this

    -Joe Berger C/G
    I'd like us to hang on to him as he's an experienced veteran backup at Center and has his uses at guard.

    -Troy Kropog T/G RFA
    I figure he sticks because they did promote him to the active roster, but it will be interesting to see how he does in camp (if he can make a push for a starting Guard job)

    -Phil Loadholt RT
    Despite his flaws, I doubt we are going to find anyone better than Loadholt in the draft or on the market, so I say pay him and lock him up for a few more years.

    -Geoff Schwartz G/T
    We should probably offer Schwartz more money to stay here, I really think he could start for us at RG.

    -Kevin Williams DT
    He's just not the same player he used to be. He's made plays this season but he isn't a force to be reckoned with anymore. Still not going to be easy to replace, and going to be hard to move on without him and without a real solid option at NT.

    -Jasper Brinkley MLB
    A lot of people are so-so on Brinkley, but I say he's come a long way this year and like some of the things I've seen from him against the run, but he's not good in coverage. However neither was E.J. Henderson and I think that Brink could be a more than servicable starter for us from here on out.

    -Erin Henderson OLB
    I can see us re-signing him, but not to a notably large contract. Losing him won't be the end of the world.

    -Marvin Mitchell OLB
    He filled in really well for Henderson earlier in the season, to the point that he could probably take his job and save the team some money.

    -A.J. Jefferson CB RFA
    I've seen both good and bad things out of Jefferson this season. I'm willing to cut him some slack though because with Cook playing Jefferson should really be alternating with Winfield as Nickel CB. We're going to pick up his option.

    -Jamarca Sanford SS
    Although Raymond did regain his starting job after coming back from injury, Sanford filled in VERY well and is playing the best football of his career so far. I wouldn't mind at all if we re-sign him to continue his backup role and special teams work.

    -Andrew Sendejo SS RFA
    Seen him make a few good hits this year, but he's also had his fare share of screw-ups. I think we pick up his option and take him to camp with us at least.

    Marcus Sherels CB/PR RFA
    Sherels is an above average punt-returner and I like the way he manages to find extra yards on his returns. Not really great as a CB though but I want to see this special teamer stay around.

    Possible CAP Casulties

    -John Carlson TE
    Carlson has been horribly overpaid so far this season, and while we do have out-clauses, the Viking are going to be eating about $7 mil or so if they cut Carlson. Still they're paying a lot of money for a player who isn't really doing a lot, but lets hope he's turning the corner on his injury.

    -Charlie Johnson LG
    Johnson is getting beaten to a plup on the inside line and he's scheduled to make $3.5 million in 2013.

    -Michael Jenkins WR
    Jenkins is slated to make $3.25 million in 2013. This will not be allowed to happen. I still think Jenkins has some value in the short pass game, he's lately been somewhat effective at converting 3rd down passes and could work well in this niche roll (I'm probably his biggest supporter) but the only way he stays in purple is if he takes another pay cut next year. Still think we could use him better if we were trying to make him the #4 WR instead of the #1. Isn't fast enough to be useful more than 10 yards out.

    -Chris Kluwe P
    Kluwe is entering the final year of his contract ($1.4 mil), but is starting to become inconsistent. Hopefully nothing to worry about though because he can still boom it.

    -Letroy Guion NT
    From what I can tell we paid Guion almost all of his guaranteed money in 2012. He hasn't been horrible like Remi Ayodele but he has not played very well either. Expect us to easily turn the page on him if the opportunity presents itself.

    -Fred Evans NT/DT
    I think that Evans has done quite well for himself as a backup this season but his contract is going to double from $700,000 to $1.4 mil in 2013.

    2014 Free Agents
    Matt Asiata FB/RB (ERFA)
    Percy Harvin WR
    Michael Jenkins WR (if not already cut)
    Allen Reisner TE RFA
    Charlie Johnson LG (if not already cut)
    McLeod Bethel-Thompson QB
    Joe Webb QB
    Toby Gearhart RB
    Fred Evans DT
    Jared Allen DE
    Everson Griffen DE
    Brian Robison DE
    Larry Dean OLB RFA
    Tyrone Mkenzie RFA
    Antoine Winfield CB
    Chris Cook CB

    I think we all see how different our defensive line could look in as little as 2 years.
    Last edited by 100%CHEESE FREE; 12-20-2012 at 08:16 AM.

    Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

    WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

  8. #998
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    CHICAGO@HRT
    Posts
    8,345
    vCash
    1500
    This offseason will be an important one, we are ready to turn that corner but we need more weapons on offense and because of the fact that we may lose several DL in the coming years it could be a direction we go in the draft along with WR.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

  9. #999
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville/Alliance, Ohio
    Posts
    6,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    so I figured it was time to do one of my big-a$# posts about the status of our team moving into free agency and the first thing to think about, before we even think about what our needs are, is to figure out who we should be re-signing going in to 2013 (which could be an even bigger year for us than this year)

    -Devin Aromashodu WR
    I wish he had of turned out, I probably like him the most out of all of our WRs not named Harvin or Wright. He can be decently fast, but he just can't put it together and turn in a good performance. Only good for depth if we keep him.

    -Jerome Simpson WR
    Simpson really should have played much better this year but you have to wonder how significant that back injury was. I wouldn't be opposed to re-signing him, but we should not count on him to be a play-maker or pay him as such.

    -Jerome Felton FB
    This guy is money blocking for AP, we should be getting a contract extension worked out with him as I type this

    -Joe Berger C/G
    I'd like us to hang on to him as he's an experienced veteran backup at Center and has his uses at guard.

    -Troy Kropog T/G RFA
    I figure he sticks because they did promote him to the active roster, but it will be interesting to see how he does in camp (if he can make a push for a starting Guard job)

    -Phil Loadholt RT
    Despite his flaws, I doubt we are going to find anyone better than Loadholt in the draft or on the market, so I say pay him and lock him up for a few more years.

    -Geoff Schwartz G/T
    We should probably offer Schwartz more money to stay here, I really think he could start for us at RG.

    -Kevin Williams DT
    He's just not the same player he used to be. He's made plays this season but he isn't a force to be reckoned with anymore. Still not going to be easy to replace, and going to be hard to move on without him and without a real solid option at NT.

    -Jasper Brinkley MLB
    A lot of people are so-so on Brinkley, but I say he's come a long way this year and like some of the things I've seen from him against the run, but he's not good in coverage. However neither was E.J. Henderson and I think that Brink could be a more than servicable starter for us from here on out.

    -Erin Henderson OLB
    I can see us re-signing him, but not to a notably large contract. Losing him won't be the end of the world.

    -Marvin Mitchell OLB
    He filled in really well for Henderson earlier in the season, to the point that he could probably take his job and save the team some money.

    -A.J. Jefferson CB RFA
    I've seen both good and bad things out of Jefferson this season. I'm willing to cut him some slack though because with Cook playing Jefferson should really be alternating with Winfield as Nickel CB. We're going to pick up his option.

    -Jamarca Sanford SS
    Although Raymond did regain his starting job after coming back from injury, Sanford filled in VERY well and is playing the best football of his career so far. I wouldn't mind at all if we re-sign him to continue his backup role and special teams work.

    -Andrew Sendejo SS RFA
    Seen him make a few good hits this year, but he's also had his fare share of screw-ups. I think we pick up his option and take him to camp with us at least.

    Marcus Sherels CB/PR RFA
    Sherels is an above average punt-returner and I like the way he manages to find extra yards on his returns. Not really great as a CB though but I want to see this special teamer stay around.

    Possible CAP Casulties

    -John Carlson TE
    Carlson has been horribly overpaid so far this season, and while we do have out-clauses, the Viking are going to be eating about $7 mil or so if they cut Carlson. Still they're paying a lot of money for a player who isn't really doing a lot, but lets hope he's turning the corner on his injury.

    -Charlie Johnson LG
    Johnson is getting beaten to a plup on the inside line and he's scheduled to make $3.5 million in 2013.

    -Michael Jenkins WR
    Jenkins is slated to make $3.25 million in 2013. This will not be allowed to happen. I still think Jenkins has some value in the short pass game, he's lately been somewhat effective at converting 3rd down passes and could work well in this niche roll (I'm probably his biggest supporter) but the only way he stays in purple is if he takes another pay cut next year. Still think we could use him better if we were trying to make him the #4 WR instead of the #1. Isn't fast enough to be useful more than 10 yards out.

    -Chris Kluwe P
    Kluwe is entering the final year of his contract ($1.4 mil), but is starting to become inconsistent. Hopefully nothing to worry about though because he can still boom it.

    -Letroy Guion NT
    From what I can tell we paid Guion almost all of his guaranteed money in 2012. He hasn't been horrible like Remi Ayodele but he has not played very well either. Expect us to easily turn the page on him if the opportunity presents itself.

    -Fred Evans NT/DT
    I think that Evans has done quite well for himself as a backup this season but his contract is going to double from $700,000 to $1.4 mil in 2013.

    2014 Free Agents
    Matt Asiata FB/RB (ERFA)
    Percy Harvin WR
    Michael Jenkins WR (if not already cut)
    Allen Reisner TE RFA
    Charlie Johnson LG (if not already cut)
    McLeod Bethel-Thompson QB
    Joe Webb QB
    Toby Gearhart RB
    Fred Evans DT
    Jared Allen DE
    Everson Griffen DE
    Brian Robison DE
    Larry Dean OLB RFA
    Tyrone Mkenzie RFA
    Antoine Winfield CB
    Chris Cook CB

    I think we all see how different our defensive line could look in as little as 2 years.
    I'm glad you posted this because I thought Griffen and Robison were free agents this summer. The 2014 off season should be an interesting one.


    “I can’t wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and we’re standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and we’re all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him he’s world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.”
    - Mike Zimmer

  10. #1000
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kenosha, Wi
    Posts
    870
    vCash
    1500
    Percy and Allen need to be priority 1 and 1A THIS offseason when it comes to resigning players.

  11. #1001
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,574
    vCash
    1500
    So we're at 1000 replies, time for a new roster thread.

    Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

    WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •