Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloInfinity View Post
    You guys are crazy wrong about sully. The best center in football is highly debatable. But I think some of you just remember 2009 sully. Because that player got pushed around on a bad calf. But lineman take 3 years to get their "man strength". Sully has been dominant in both phases of the game. Very rarely does he get pushed backwards. He's not undersized, he's 6-4 300-310, with a short inseam, giving him a thing they call leverage...

It's Fusco and Johnson who's giving away inside preasure.

Believe it or not we have 2 great tackles and a top 3 center. Also Rhett Elison looks like Jimmy 2.0 with his run blocking of late.

But I guess you guys think Peterson is running threw 9 man boxes by himself....
    Certainly better than the 2009 Sully, that year was brutal. I agree he has become a very good center but he still does get pushed around from time to time. He's not dominant by any means but he is very good and definitely worth the extension we gave him.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Anyone watching the game tonight? I know a lot of us talked about Vontaze Burficit when he went undrafted. A lot of mix in whether or not he was worth a shot. I tell you what...from what I've seen tonight this guy is pretty damn good. Hopefully he's cleaned up his off-field **** because he has a knack for just playing football.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Certainly better than the 2009 Sully, that year was brutal. I agree he has become a very good center but he still does get pushed around from time to time. He's not dominant by any means but he is very good and definitely worth the extension we gave him.
    09 was brutal because his first year starting. 2010 was brutal because of his calf. I will say in both 2010 and 2011 I thought that our backups (Ryan Cook and Joe Berger) were both bigger and stronger than Sullivan. Still can't say enough about Ryan Cook taking on Suh by himself and winning that match-up. Sully is a smarter player though and has both of those guys beaten in technique, I was still hoping that we would have replaced him with Fusco, who also appears to be bigger and stronger. Still all things considered, Sullivan isn't a guy we should have to worry about, he's playing quite well and should continue to do so.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Jerome Simpson - WR - Vikings
    Dec 14 - 11:38 AM

Coach Leslie Frazier indicated Jerome Simpson's back injury has "definitely" affected his play over the past two months.

The injury's biggest impact has been in speed and the ability to plant coming in and out of breaks. "You can see he's not as crisp as he was before that injury," Frazier said. Quite frankly, Simpson has not been an NFL-caliber wide receiver since the weakness and numbness appeared in his lower leg back in early October.

Source: ESPN 1500 Twin Cities
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football
    I really don't see him getting resigned. Glad we only did a one year deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Anyone watching the game tonight? I know a lot of us talked about Vontaze Burficit when he went undrafted. A lot of mix in whether or not he was worth a shot. I tell you what...from what I've seen tonight this guy is pretty damn good. Hopefully he's cleaned up his off-field **** because he has a knack for just playing football.
    I saw him play earlier in the season and I was surprised that he was starting to begin with. Nobody ever doubted that he had the talent to play in the league. Maybe being part of an organization will help him keep his career on track.

vCash
    Percy Harvin - WR - Vikings
    Percy Harvin (ankle, injured reserve) is undergoing "minor surgery" on Saturday, and it is believed to be a clean-up procedure.
    Harvin was placed on season-ending injured reserve prior to Week 13 after making little progress in his recovery from a Week 9 ankle sprain. ESPN 1500 Twin Cities described the injury as a Grade 3 sprain 11 days ago, which entails a complete ligament tear. Head coach Leslie Frazier said last week that Harvin shouldn't need surgery, but that appears to not be the case. Either way, we would expect Harvin to be ready for offseason workouts.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    ‏@Percy_Harvin

Having minor surgery today, keep me in your prayers please!

via Percy Harvin twitter account

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Percy Harvin - WR - Vikings

rotoworld
    Was speaking with my neighbor today whos brother is in the FO and he said Harvin refuses to do MRIs and that is where all of these issues are coming from.

He also said Harvin will be traded by next season.

Hope its not true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Was speaking with my neighbor today whos brother is in the FO and he said Harvin refuses to do MRIs and that is where all of these issues are coming from.

Hope its not true.
    Umm yea we aren't getting rid of a player whom is on AP's level...noway never.

vCash

Hope its not true.
    Lol at everyone who has a neighbor, who has a brother, who has an uncle, who has a cousin that works in the Vikes FO.

No way we trade him unless he demands it and refuses to play here ever again.

vCash

Hope its not true.
    As much as I don't think we will trade Harvin this is by far the best year to do it. If we could trade him for a 1st or 2nd round pick and also spend the money we would have spent on Harvin to sign Bowe or Wallace I would be ecstatic. In my opinion we are almost better off that way than by investing a large amount of our cap into Harvin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    As much as I don't think we will trade Harvin this is by far the best year to do it. If we could trade him for a 1st or 2nd round pick and also spend the money we would have spent on Harvin to sign Bowe or Wallace I would be ecstatic. In my opinion we are almost better off that way than by investing a large amount of our cap into Harvin.
    He said all of the coaches are tired of him acting up and the poor attitude he brings into the locker room. He also said the FO knows there is virtually no way he resigns with the Vikings once his contract is up. Like I said this is what a neighbor told me whos brother works in FO so it could happen or it could not. Only time will tell.

vCash
    i do not have a neighbor with a brother from another mother or a sister from another mister who works in the FO... (all love VCU), but i have a gut feeling that the time my favorite viking of all time (moss) spent on our squad a couple years ago put a little voice in percys head... "this organization is run by a bunch of jackaloons and do yourself a favor and go play for coach belichick once your contract in minny is done."

wes welker is out of NE next year too... though there is no way we could get appropriate value for harvin from NE.

its funny how guys like moss and harvin are happy when they play on a team with a QB that doesnt suck. they dont handle their emotions like professionals, but those guys want to WIN!!! perhaps we could try to convince percy we cared about winning a SB and bring in another QB and complimentary WR? throwing the baby out with the bath water thing doesnt work for me.

"I yam sofa king we todd did" - Musgrave

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Brian Robison - DL - Vikings
    Dec 16 - 6:01 PM

Vikings DE Brian Robison (shoulder) bas been diagnosed with a sprained A/C joint.

Robison will be re-evaluated later in the week, but it's quite possible he'll be unavailable for Minnesota's final two regular season games. Everson Griffen played well in Robison's absence Sunday, intercepting Sam Bradford and taking it to the house for six points.

Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press on Twitter
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

vCash

Hope its not true.
    I strongly feel like this is going to happen. Now here is my question to you all.
    who would you rather have:
    1. reggie bush.
    2. Percy Harvin.

To me at this point I would much rather have Bush and here is why.
    He is really coming on as a RB and a great threat at WR or slot.
    Runs back kicks, and punts.
    Dude would be a much better option behind Peterson, and would save Petersons wheels alot more than Gerhart. To me It would make for the best one two running punch on the planet.
    They need to seriously consider this.
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast