Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'd like to see Frazier back.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun

#Ravens have let go Cam Cameron as offensive coordinator.
    He is definitely not the best OC in the game but he does know how to use his weapons, he loves big TE's. He struggled a bit finding a place for Ray Rice in the offense since he isn't your traditional back but I think he would do just fine with AP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    He is definitely not the best OC in the game but he does know how to use his weapons, he loves big TE's. He struggled a bit finding a place for Ray Rice in the offense since he isn't your traditional back but I think he would do just fine with AP.
    I think he'd be a bit too conservative, and his background isn't in the WCO. I'm not too impressed with Musgrave but I'd rather not trade one dud for another.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Hey so I just wanted to talk about some players who have been playing great.

First off, ProFootballFocus thinks Sully is the best C in the nfl....I do to

Then you got Phil, who isn't so popular with the fans but he really is a great RT.

Schwartz has been playing really well and Fusco is really bad. ProFootballFocus called Schwartz one of the best RG's in football.....

If we drafted Warmack and started Schwartz we would have a probowler at every position on the o line. That's the Hou/SF formula.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I'd like to see Frazier back.
    As a DB coach. He just dosent have what it takes to be a successful HC. He just dosent learn from his mistakes, and has absolutely no feel for how to run an offense.
    Hey coach. Do you have ANY idea what you are doing?
    Thats what I thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ApolloInfinity View Post
    Hey so I just wanted to talk about some players who have been playing great.

First off, ProFootballFocus thinks Sully is the best C in the nfl....I do to

Then you got Phil, who isn't so popular with the fans but he really is a great RT.

Schwartz has been playing really well and Fusco is really bad. ProFootballFocus called Schwartz one of the best RG's in football.....

If we drafted Warmack and started Schwartz we would have a probowler at every position on the o line. That's the Hou/SF formula.
    If Sully is so damn good then how come there is interior pressure in Ponders face on nearly every single pass play? He may grade out good but on the field he sucks arse.
    Hey coach. Do you have ANY idea what you are doing?
    Thats what I thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by logan44 View Post
    As a DB coach. He just dosent have what it takes to be a successful HC. He just dosent learn from his mistakes, and has absolutely no feel for how to run an offense.
    That's why he doesn't run the offense, Musgrave does. Frazier's done a very good job to take the team this far this fast.

If Sully is so damn good then how come there is interior pressure in Ponders face on nearly every single pass play? He may grade out good but on the field he sucks arse.
    I agree that Sullivan's not as good as they're pumping him up to be. He's smart and he's good against the run but I really wish we had a bigger, more powerful center. That said most of our interior line problems aren't Sullivan's fault.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    This is irrelevant because he doesn't run the offense. He is a defensive guy, he puts the control of the offense in the hands of Musgrave. And how can you say he doesn't have what it takes to be successful? He's been a big part in turning around a disastrous 3-13 team into a playoff contending team. The biggest thing I admire about Frazier is how the team plays hard for him every single week. Even last season when we were terrible the players never packed it in and continued to play hard. It's pretty common to see teams as bad as we were last season pack it in and get pounded but we didn't do that. The clearly obviously buys into the message that Frazier has been sending and things have been working out pretty good this season.

When it comes to personnel moves he's been making the right calls. He obviously works together with Spielman but since he has arrived we've dumped all the garbage off of this team (Madieu Williams, Bernard Berrian, Cedric Griffin, Steve Hutchinson, Anthony Herrera, Visanthe Shiancoe and restructured Jenkins nasty contract) and has brought in younger, more talented players.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    That's why he doesn't run the offense, Musgrave does. Frazier's done a very good job to take the team this far this fast.

I agree that Sullivan's not as good as they're pumping him up to be. He's smart and he's good against the run but I really wish we had a bigger, more powerful center. That said most of our interior line problems aren't Sullivan's fault.
    The problem with our interior line is, like you said, Sully isn't a very powerful guy and gets pushed back, as well as Charlie Johnson is basically a revolving door and Brandon Fusco has pretty bad mechanics and gets beat to easily. Geoff Schwartz really needs to play more.

- Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I think Sully is pretty good. Not the best, but if he gets some more strength (offseason) he will be a beast! Get Fusco out of there, kids so terrible. Johnson is okay, for now, but get Schwartz in there!

One more thing.

Please please please can we get Everson Griffen some more playing time!

vCash
    He doesn't run the offense, which is why he will get extended and the door will be extended for Musgrave's dumb *** to walk out of

vCash
    Frazier is fine. He's the reason our team has come together so strong this year. It's the offense where all our problems lie.

vCash
    Frazier is going no where.

vCash
    You guys are crazy wrong about sully. The best center in football is highly debatable. But I think some of you just remember 2009 sully. Because that player got pushed around on a bad calf. But lineman take 3 years to get their "man strength". Sully has been dominant in both phases of the game. Very rarely does he get pushed backwards. He's not undersized, he's 6-4 300-310, with a short inseam, giving him a thing they call leverage...

It's Fusco and Johnson who's giving away inside preasure.

Believe it or not we have 2 great tackles and a top 3 center. Also Rhett Elison looks like Jimmy 2.0 with his run blocking of late.

But I guess you guys think Peterson is running threw 9 man boxes by himself....

vCash
    Well when there was a stat on fox last game that said I think of the 140 yards AP had, 104 were after contact.

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast