Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrism516 View Post
    Christian and Samantha are getting married!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol, I hope somebody gives Ponder his balls back as a wedding present!

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Already... Ponder moves fast.
    He probably decided he should seal the deal while he's still in the NFL.

vCash
    Samantha Steele Engaged To Christian Ponder
    By Joe Kinsey
    December 4, 2012

Samantha Steele is engaged to Minnesota Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder, according to Sports Illustrated’s Richard Deitsch. You might remember that Ponder, 24, and Steele, 26, reportedly began dating late this summer before Steele assumed the job as ESPN’s next great sideline reporter.

Deitsch tweets:

Spoke to ESPN’s @Samantha_Steele today. She confirms she is engaged to @VikingsFootball quarterback Christian Ponder.

It was in October that we were tipped off that the couple couldn’t stop tweeting like high schoolers. That was October 17. Less than eight weeks later, they’re engaged.

Of course we’ll have our eyes peeled for the wedding registry.

In a shocking twist, TotalFratMove.com says the engagement went like this:

According to a source close to Steele, Ponder proposed with Christmas lights made out to say, “Marry Me.” Steele accepted, and now has an engagement ring that our source says, “Looks like a Super Bowl ring.” Ironic, considering Ponder will probably never get one.

Sounds like love to us.

http://bustedcoverage.com/2012/12/04...istian-ponder/

vCash
    I can't imagine that we'd go into this upcoming week with the same wide-outs if Percy is out...****ing sign Chad Ocho i really don't give a **** at this point...for the love of God we are in a playoff hunt and our RB can go for 200 every week

As for Ponder and Samantha....She needs to start ****in him right

vCash
    Vikes QB Ponder is getting married at the end of the month. I guess it could be the first wedding without a reception!!!!!!!! Baaahhhaahahaha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    Vikes QB Ponder is getting married at the end of the month. I guess it could be the first wedding without a reception!!!!!!!! Baaahhhaahahaha.
    Oh snap! Haha, good one dude!

vCash
    This explains everything, Not only does Ponder get $%cked "Screwed, we all as fans did
    hence his derailment.
    I for one will say she was NOT worth it

Maybe Ponder just likes them REAL WIDE open....

vCash
    Just looking at a few tweets from Samantha Steele ‏@Samantha_Steele
    nov 29 "Minnesota is a nice city."

vCash
    Said by david pollack..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    What's that Gurley guy up to these days, lol. Is he still on GB practice squad?
    Lulz, we actually signed him to our PS at the beginning of the season, only to cut him after a month. The Raiders signed him to their PS and let him go after two weeks. He was then signed and soon let go by the Bucs and then the chargers. Latest I know he's a street FA now. Obviously the way teams have dropped him so fast, there's got to be some issues there.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    So in further thinking about our WR issues, here's what I think we should do. Devin Aromashodu, for all of his issues has the most going for him if we forget about Harvin and Wright. Realistically, Wright should be an every-down player the fact that he isn't just boggles my mind but that's another story. I think that the # of plays Aromashodu is in on has to go up, and Michael Jenkins' snap count has to go down and like I've said in a different post, the way we're using him is not correct for the skills he has. Devin was totally mugged on his only target the other day, and while he's dropped balls and been inconsistent before, he's shown more than Burton has and gives us the most to work with after Wright.

Its an exercise in futility to run Jenkins down the field and expect him to beat his man deep. This just will not happen unless the DB trips over his own feet. Its one thing to expect Jenkins to jump up at this point and make a play, but that's not easy nor is it high percentage.

Take a look at Michael Jenkins and what do you see. He's tall and can jump, he's got good hands and he can block well, but he's not very fast. Sounds to me like I'm describing a Tight End, and that's how we should be using him. I'm not about to say that he IS or could be a TE, it would be pretty dumb to use him as a blocker on the line of scrimmage but if we give him the same kinds of short passing routes you'd normally give a TE, outs and digs that sort of thing, I think he'd have better chances of catching the ball and gaining yards. Plus he is in a position where his size and hands can be capitalized on, and the speed of the DB negated as much as possible (on a short route its going to be a little harder for a DB to cover him up and if he can put himself between the DB and the ball, he's got a better chance at a catch).

I got thinking of all this after reading a pretty interesting article
    http://www.dailynorseman.com/2012/12...gs-are-failing

The big one that stuck out to me is that on drives where the Vikings had 6 or more plays, they had an 81% better chance of scoring points. Basically we have to convert for that 1st first down, and this could be one way to do it, it really plays towards the strengths of both or QB (the short passing game) and Jenkins who has better hands than our other sh*%%y WRs. Basically let Aromashodu take Jenkins place at flanker and just put Jenkins in for short stuff. I'm sure it wont take an opponent too long to catch on, but its better than seeing Jenkins run these long futile routes downfield with the DB jogging next to him.

Another thing to add as well, I don't think it has anything to do with his drops but Jerome Simpson is not the same WR who hurdled that guy in the pre-season. Obviously he's been cleared to play but he's really not as fast as he was before. Whatever it is, its stayed with him.
    Last edited by 100%CHEESE FREE; 12-05-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Another thing to add as well, I don't think it has anything to do with his drops but Jerome Simpson is not the same WR who hurdled that guy in the pre-season. Obviously he's been cleared to play but he's really not as fast as he was before. Whatever it is, its stayed with him.
    I really think that his back is still getting the best of him. A lot of his drops are coming from him not fully extending to reach out for the ball which has to do with moving your back. But I do agree he is not nearly as fast as he was in the pre season.

vCash
    Well Percy's now done for the season...If we don't make a move at WR i'm going to be pissed

vCash
    Hmm...I'm really curious as to who we might bring in. It was said before Harvin even went on IR that the Vikes might be looking to bring someone in. I think there was someone recently that was just released that I thought might be a good fit but I can't remember who that was.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Braylon Edwards - WR
    Free Agent Seahawks waived/injured WR Braylon Edwards.
    Edwards played last week, losing an apparent touchdown to replay. He did sit out two weeks with a knee injury a month ago, but wasn't known to be injured in Week 13. Perhaps his release is tied to Tuesday's Twitter outburst against the "idiots calling the shots" in the Jets organization. Edwards has since apologized for the comments, likely at the behest of his agent.
    Source: Brad Biggs on Twitter Dec 4 - 6:00 PM

Hey Paco this might be the player you were thinking of. I say why not?

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast