Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wade, and Ferguson > Simpson, Jenkins, and Aromo = Williamson and Allison
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    18 Tackles, 2 INTs, 45.7 Passer Rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    Did you ever stop to think that it was because Ponder was being successful in the passing game that our other facets performed so well? And I would say that only RG3 and Luck have the capabilities to take their team on their shoulders already. And they are the exceptions not the rule. Wilson is a maybe, but he tends to just chuck balls downfield and hope someone comes down with it. Mistakes and growing pains will happen with any young QB, we just gotta be patient.
    Did I ever stop to think? Well, I guess we can think about it all we want. In the end, we don't know why Ponder is not successful to this point. Is it coaching? Lack of talent around him? Or, just a lack of ability to be the type of NFL QB that can lead his team when necessary. I want him to succeed, primarily because the team has so much invested in him and making a move at that position would set us back. Like your post, mine and all the others, this is just conjecture and opinion. Time will tell...

vCash
    We're in a rebuild mode and have 6 wins going into week 13, that's damn good...Our young QB has shown promise despite having nothing to work with, AD is back and better than ever, our defense has some holes but we did a great job getting some young talent and we have some promise on that side of the ball as well

We could not have expected Spielman to find the long term solution at every position of need in one off season, but he did a very good job last off season and he put us in a good position to go into this up coming off season to fill out the roster and have legitimate playoff hopes next year

If u told me after the season last year that we'd have playoff hopes this year and a very bright future ahead of us in the years to come i'd be doing backflips

vCash
    It's almost impossible for the Vikings to get quality at the WR position thru FA though. That is without having to pay them an arm and a leg. We don't want another Berrian and anyone who wants to get big money is going to take money away from the what Harvin deserves. We need to draft at least 2 WR's in the draft. Harvin & Wright are safe. Jenkins gone, Simpson gone unless he learns to catch in the last 5 games, I think Burton or Aromo could be back just because they would be cheap depth options. I don't think Childs will be back but you have to bet he has contacted AP about his workout to get back.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    It's almost impossible for the Vikings to get quality at the WR position thru FA though. That is without having to pay them an arm and a leg. We don't want another Berrian and anyone who wants to get big money is going to take money away from the what Harvin deserves. We need to draft at least 2 WR's in the draft. Harvin & Wright are safe. Jenkins gone, Simpson gone unless he learns to catch in the last 5 games, I think Burton or Aromo could be back just because they would be cheap depth options. I don't think Childs will be back but you have to bet he has contacted AP about his workout to get back.
    We need a #1 wide-out badly idc if we spend our first round pick to get him, or throw some bread out to get him

vCash
    We probably need to draft a #1 WR. But we could easily land a couple capable #2 or 3 WRs in FA. Anyone have a list of the available WRs next offseason?
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    We probably need to draft a #1 WR. But we could easily land a couple capable #2 or 3 WRs in FA. Anyone have a list of the available WRs next offseason?
    Jeremy Maclin, and Draft Daarick rodgers.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    I know he has a lot of baggage, but I wonder what the cost would be to trade for Dez Bryant. A change of scenery might be good for both him and the Cowboys.
    He is the prototypical big bodied receiver who can go up and get the ball, exactly what we need to compliment Percy. He has struggled with drops but he still has shown improvement every year in league. He may be worth a shot if the price is right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    I know he has a lot of baggage, but I wonder what the cost would be to trade for Dez Bryant. A change of scenery might be good for both him and the Cowboys.
    He is the prototypical big bodied receiver who can go up and get the ball, exactly what we need to compliment Percy. He has struggled with drops but he still has shown improvement every year in league. He may be worth a shot if the price is right.
    Ahhhh...love Bryants skill set but man it would be tough to deal with him as a person. I think you're right though why not put some feelers out for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ahhhh...love Bryants skill set but man it would be tough to deal with him as a person. I think you're right though why not put some feelers out for him.
    I think it might help getting him out of the spotlight and drama with the Cowboys. But yes he is ultra talented without a doubt, but his personal life is... lets just say interesting.

vCash
    Antoine Winfield - DB - Vikings
    According to ESPN 1500 Twin Cities, Vikings CB Antoine Winfield will keep his scheduled base salary for 2013 at $7.25 million if he plays 80 percent of the defensive snaps this season.
    To this point, Winfield has played 96.2 percent of the snaps in an All-Pro caliber season. He could also earn 2012 incentives of up to $3 million by playing 75 percent of the snaps. The 14-year veteran has earned every penny and has reportedly told confidants that he wants to play 15 years in the NFL.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Harvins doubtful, per rotoworld. Matthews is out for GB, though. Jennings expected to play.

vCash
    i personaly wouldent mind seeing randy moss back if he can act like he has with the niners this year. imo i think that is he is being way underused this year by the niners and i believe ha signed a 1 year deal .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    i personaly wouldent mind seeing randy moss back if he can act like he has with the niners this year. imo i think that is he is being way underused this year by the niners and i believe ha signed a 1 year deal .
    No thank you. I am trying to be polite, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Antoine Winfield - DB - Vikings

rotoworld
    This dude deserves every fricking penny he gets. I swear he is getting better with age. It's hard to believe he is 34 right? I see him playing at least another 2 years at a high level as long as he can stay healthy.

Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast